It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Mystery Space Machines, by John Walson[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
This Walson guy and his stuff has been proven to be a hoax.

And how did they prove it was a hoax? We see a lot of that these days. Sure he did not co-operate but...

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Blimey that sounds like a noisy place you live.

Actually its very quiet most of the time... the only noisy one is the police one> With all the taxes we pay you would think they could buy a quiet one when buzzing houses at night :lol

When Nellis has exercises though... you can hear those take offs all over town

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

This Walson guy and his stuff has been proven to be a hoax.

And how did they prove it was a hoax? We see a lot of that these days. Sure he did not co-operate but...

Not for nothing but all the walson threads are labeled with [HOAX] tags by the mods and waveguide3 created the same effect although he has since removed the videos from his youtube account. I have PM'd him about this thread and hopefully he shows up. Just saying... You might not believe he's a hoaxster, but it's general consensus here on ATS that this is all bunk.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodlineYou might not believe he's a hoaxster, but it's general consensus here on ATS that this is all bunk.

I didn't say it might not be bunk but I saw waveguide's stuff... wasn't the same Similar, but not the same...

What I don't understand is this..

All those 'debunkers' out there calling this hoax and having telescopes... if they are so good why can they not snap a picture of any one of thousands of Russian USA European and other countries satellites some the size of a bus?

The reason I say that... and the reason I supported JLW in the first place was because at the beginning when he posted images to Imaginova and to the NASA spacecraft forum he posted this image of the ISS and the shuttle. Its not as good as the one I posted from a pro astronomer, but its not bad

Here is another one... no idea what it is but it was one he asked about at the NASA forum wich was all deleted

and this one

And this one

I saw nothing in waveguide's stuff that looked like that, but I could have missed something

[edit on 1-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

They are taken with a "mysterious, magical" homemade telescope, the details of which are super secret

Indeed.

If I had built such any apparatus, I would not make the details of its construction available to anyone except the patent office...

I certainly wouldn't post them on the internet - would you?

Edit; I wouldn't post the coordinates on the internet either. I'd consider you guys lucky to be getting anything from me. If these are really secret spaceships, I want them all to myself and my scope; the world can go suck lemons at this point.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Fair enough. I felt waveguide3s video was pretty good as was his explanation for various reasons. I waited for Walson or Gridkeeper to provide something so that it could be verified 3rd party that this was in fact truly happening but they never showed. I guess this is part of the reason they are labeled as hoaxers. That combined with Gridkeeper's tie to a guy named James Casbolt and you've got a pretty dubious list of check marks next to the footage.

1. Waveguides3's videos and discussion of how he was creating the artifacts.
2. ATS labelling them as a [HOAX].
3. Gridkeeper or Walson never being able to provide any details of how this is done so that a 3rd party can verify it.
4. James Casbolt.

BTW. Nice pics. I guess I can see how you are willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not convinced. I'm not able to provide any expertise here about telescopes or how he was able to get such a great shot of the space shuttle and the ISS.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Mystery Space Machines, by John Walson

Oh !!! mystery SPACE machines not mystery machine . sorry.

No ZORGON I will not disclose the camera used or how this image was produced and where the photo shoot took place.
And yes it is here on Earth.

Interesting thread OP
the photos JW produces amaze me and It is a shame that he can not share the coordinates for verification by Astronomers and the like.

There might be a darn good reason for this due to the powers that be are on his back and the where a bouts of the Mystery machines are a secret.

Thanks

[edit on 1/7/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Can anyone identify the satellite in this John Walson image? (specifically the large craft at center)

It is my favourite

Does anyone know what it is?

It sort of reminds me of this fictional one from Stargate (the plausible deniability show):

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Rense has bad marks among a lot of serious researchers. I don't know about this other guy with the telescope - never heard of him.

But we have to remember not to "throw the baby out with the bath water."

Casbolt, for example, is talking about something that has been corroborated by other insiders. He might be making up his story, but that doesn't mean that there were never any secret programs that mistreated children.

And as far as what personal vices various insiders might have developed - look at what some of them have been through. I'm amazed that any of them survived to tell abut it.

Some freaky photos are one thing. Strikingly clear photos are something else. Vivid memories backed up by lie detector tests or regression hypnosis (though that is not a dependable tool, and dangerous to the patient) are something else. Identical or similar details verified by several different people working in different agencies or at different locations. You can't just brush those things off.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Hello bloodline, thanks for the headsup. Yes I believe I can demonstrate how Mr Walson creates his videos. I did a fair bit of work on the idea and spent a lot of time studying the his images. There are clues in them which anyone familiar with astronomical telescopes will spot. I think the depth of field effects are the most obvious and are proof positive that his videos are fakes. It's very easy to fool people unfamiliar with telescopic optics and I've no doubt this is why Mr Walson/Gridkeeper has such a large following of devotees. He gives them what they yearn for and they believe it.

The underlying principle that creates the Walson 'craft' is specular reflection. This is the light scattered towards the viewer from bright points on the surface of a target object. The actual 'craft' seen in the videos are reflected from a shiny object such as a tinfoil 'ship' or a metal 'rocket'. These are set up in the dark and lit with a bright torch or spotlight. Using a long focus 'scope, they have to be placed at some considerable distance. When I did my experiments, I could only manage about 100 feet and had to use a mirror to achieve that in my back garden. Ideally, it would be 100 metres or more.

When you look at the shiny target through the scope, it's completely different from the true shape. The details seen in the videos are generated by thousands of light rays reflected back at slightly different angles. These create detail that isn't actually there. It's quite fascinating to see a 'ship' that's been created from a piece of crinkled up tinfoil. However, because you are viewing a real solid target, you can get a small depth of field effect due to the parts of the object that are closer to and further from the scope. You can make small focus changes to the eyepiece and 'scan' in and out of the target. This effect can only be seen if the distances are small relative to the object's size (as in my experiments). At astronomic distances, no optical device will discern such differences. For example, you can't focus on the Moon's mountain tops and then on the crater bottom. They are all in focus all the time because the distances are so enormous compared with the relative heights. Anyway, if you watch Walson's videos critically, many focus differences are seen. Sorry to be so technical, but the only way to understand a hoax is to understand the physics.

To demo the experiments, I video'd several different objects in B&W and in color using a CCD camera attached to the scope. A few of these clips were put through a video editing suite and given a soundtrack, text and some specialFX to make something more akin to Gridkeeper's stuff. I have to say at this point, whoever creates those videos is very slick. If it's Mr Walson he's a very experienced and prolific video maker. I'll take my hat off to him for that. My own videos were on YouTube for a while, but I withdrew them for fear of copyright issues. I used some commercial tracks to make the demos and got a bit worried. Anyway, I'll try to upload some clips so anyone following this thread can view them. The produced movies are several hundred megs, so I'll take a while.

WG3

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

BTW. Nice pics. I guess I can see how you are willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not convinced. I'm not able to provide any expertise here about telescopes or how he was able to get such a great shot of the space shuttle and the ISS.

Well we gave him more chance than anyone... still didn't come through so it got put on the back burner..

Hmm I see this one just made Hoax status too... Oh well Time to go back to the Black Horses

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
Oh !!! mystery SPACE machines not mystery machine . sorry.

Reading is certainly become a passing art around here, but 'comedy' is rampant. Give ya a heads up, many comedians out of work in Vegas

It is a shame that he can not share the coordinates for verification by Astronomers and the like.

Well he did point us to a few... but I am sure in the rush to hoax it that was ignored

And this one

You don't need to be an Astonomer to recognize Orion

There might be a darn good reason for this due to the powers that be are on his back and the where a bouts of the Mystery machines are a secret.

Its not the PTB that puts hoax tags on threads

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
To demo the experiments, I video'd several different objects in B&W and in color using a CCD camera attached to the scope. A few of these clips were put through a video editing suite and given a soundtrack, text and some specialFX to make something more akin to Gridkeeper's stuff.

Several hundred megabytes?

Well look how about a few screen captures from your work... just a few hat match the last images I posted that made me interested in the first place?

Then we could compare your captures with those and see if they do look the same... Simple enough yes?

I mean at this point it may be moot, but I would like to see those captures

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well we gave him more chance than anyone... still didn't come through so it got put on the back burner..

Hmm I see this one just made Hoax status too... Oh well Time to go back to the Black Horses

I don't remember what thread I read this on but I want to say this guy was taking pictures from Santa Monica. Does anyone remember reading that?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE
I don't remember what thread I read this on but I want to say this guy was taking pictures from Santa Monica. Does anyone remember reading that?

His email was Santa Monica John which he put on several images... not sure where they were taken from

Here are the threads

John Lenard Walson: Biggest discovery ever?, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

John Lenard Walson's piracy exposed, page 1

An open challenge to Gridkeeper / John Lenard Walson, page 1

Whatever Happened to John Lenard Walson?, page 1

So ummmm I just noticed but they don't have a Hoax tag on them

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE

His email was Santa Monica John which he put on several images... not sure where they were taken from

Here are the threads

John Lenard Walson: Biggest discovery ever?, page 1

John Lenard Walson's piracy exposed, page 1

An open challenge to Gridkeeper / John Lenard Walson, page 1

Whatever Happened to John Lenard Walson?, page 1

So ummmm I just noticed but they don't have a Hoax tag on them

LOL! Give them a minute.
Any minute now...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by LSWONE]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OK I uploaded highly compressed version of a couple of my video clips from the Walson experiments.

Clip 1

Clip 2

These are edited YouTube videos in low grade.

Video A

Video B

WG3

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
How does a website saying "hoax" make the videos hoax? It is just one persons oppinions...

I read the whole page, didn't see anything convincing at all to tell me that it was some sort of hoax.

I'm not saying that it isn't, just that the homepage didn't proove anything at all. Loose speculations.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt
How does a website saying "hoax" make the videos hoax? It is just one persons oppinions...

It's worse than a hoax. The image of ISS and shuttle posted above is plagiarism; that's not JLW's photo. I've contacted the actual owner and creator of that image. I tried to hit the alert button on that post, but it didn't seem to work; I just wanted to alert the mods as well as Zorgon that the photo he was given was not JLW's intellectual property and JLW is now engaging in outright plagiarism.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Then provide the video showing the morphing objects being fake if you can. I would really like to see it, if it exists.

If it doesn't, then it hasn't been prooven to be a hoax.

As simple as that.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt
reply to post by ngchunter

Then provide the video showing the morphing objects being fake if you can. I would really like to see it, if it exists.

He's a proven liar and plagiarist, there's no need to give you a video of anything. My primary planetary video camera for my telescope is currently out of commission and shorting out anyway, so the best I can do are stills. Unless you can show me someone else who isn't a plagiarist liar who has repeated JLW's supposed morphing object discovery and given the method for it then the whole thing should be thrown out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join