It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Island Creature

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Thing is, it looks like a dead Raccoon. Profile fits, snouts busted which you can see in the higher def version of the image, and you can see where the fangs in the top jaw used to be.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
www.cryptomundo.com...
Wow, just as this mystery is becoming more clear that this is just an ordinary creature decomposing I read this lol. Ah, sensationalism.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Stonefree386]

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Stonefree386]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

RuneSpider, i don't know how man raccons that you have skinned, I have skinned a few and i can tell you for a fact that isn't like any raccoon i have ever seen. Let me mention a couple of things no one has mentioned such as, why is there a human face visible in the sand next to the back of the "creatures" head and why is there a "band" around the things right arm just below the hair? I think you reposted your previous post to start a new page to circumvent the alien evidence i presented on the previous page of other incarnations of the same entities in different guises. Apologies if i misjudge you.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Do you really take yourself seriously? Because i sure don't. I personally think you are making a mockery of every post you reply to. And if you really do believe what your saying, I would suggest A cat scan and other test. I am sorry if i am out of line but it gets pretty tiring to see the same claims in every picture you see.

First off there is no face in the sand behind the raccoon. And that is not a band on its arm, when the RACCOON was skinned the fur folded back and that is what you are seeing. I also know i do not need to explain this to you. Lets hope you get a clue and contribute something real to at least one thread you reply to.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Running a picture (of anything) through some sort of filter or photo editing software does NOT suddenly make your hypothesis that it's "alien" a fact. It becomes fact when you actually contribute something concrete with substance.

Anyway, the whole thing is becoming a huge joke (as we've seen here as well
) and an excellent marketing campaign for Venom. Loren Coleman insists they (Venom) are not behind the whole circus (as Stonefree pointed out).

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Au contraire, ugly pugly, looking at a few pictures does not make you a good judge. It is actually doing the process itself which i have done about 500,000 times. I am defining alien entities that i know. This is the one subject i do and absolutely no one does it better. I'm sorry that your mindset blinds you and that you don't find the subject matter interesting enough to investigate for yourself. I say that long island and its environs are in the midst of an alien invasion. Furthermore, i suggest that sighting of bigffoot, chupacabra like the beast on the beach, werewolves and other such mystical creatures. I further predict that animals and small children are at risk. They will manifest themselves in your Zoo's, especially the large cats and other predators. You do the citizens of New York a disservice by taking this warning so lightly. Violent, bloody crimes will take an upturn, these are the patterns of their behaviour.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Au contraire, ugly pugly,

Your first reaction is to insult? Says a lot about your character.

looking at a few pictures does not make you a good judge. It is actually doing the process itself which i have done about 500,000 times.

You could have done it 20 billion times. It still doesn't make it true or a fact.
If I clap my hands 500,000 times and say that's the sound of a unicorn, does it make my statement true?

I am defining alien entities that i know.

And how do you know this? Because of all the pictures you "did"?

This is the one subject i do and absolutely no one does it better.

And this is another fact?

I'm sorry that your mindset blinds you and that you don't find the subject matter interesting enough to investigate for yourself.

I would like to disagree with this one. You can ask anyone that frequents the cryptozoology forum that few finds the subject matter as interesting as I do. And dare I say I've investigated my fair share of Crypto cases. At least I always offer something concrete.

I say that long island and its environs are in the midst of an alien invasion.

Based on which facts? A dead animal carcass?

Furthermore, i suggest that sighting of bigffoot, chupacabra like the beast on the beach, werewolves and other such mystical creatures. I further predict that animals and small children are at risk. They will manifest themselves in your Zoo's, especially the large cats and other predators. You do the citizens of New York a disservice by taking this warning so lightly. Violent, bloody crimes will take an upturn, these are the patterns of their behaviour.

Sounds like you're suggesting that all animals are of alien nature?

This is simply a racoon carcass. Many members offered enough evidence to support this. So have I.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
tan says all creatures are of an alien "uhhhhhhhh, and things of this nature".

you CAN'T argue with that PROOF!

p.s. the real aliens are laughing their whatever they have in place of an ass off at this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I don't have anything in concrete, how about captured in a green and blue translucent stone? These are the entities that are present in the form on the beach. At least they are the same species, The people in the stone are still alive. I know you will have a problem believing that but they sometimes get frozen in time, literally. Do you remember crystal radios?Have you seen crystal skulls? Do you understand their purpose and function? As Willie put it "there is more under heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio. My question to you is, are you here for the truth or the egotrip? The truth is on ATS, i put it here.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hi Gemwolf here is the youtube video mybe this could help you guys!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
what ever it is, its fur has been deskinned, taken off like, like whenj u shoot a squirrel. u can see patches of fur around its legs, where it w3as left on cause it was to hard to get off quickly with a knife.
looks to me like a cleverly beatin, up, skinned dog, just look closely at the picks and remember that a certian level of decomp taken place, and remember the "fur" thing i mention, im sure it will become clear. add about a 1-2" on the so called beak for a snout, with a nose, u got a dog, only thing that bugs me with my conclusion is the eyes, dont look dogly, i would blame that on decomp. and swelling,

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

My question to you is, are you here for the truth or the egotrip? The truth is on ATS, i put it here.

Oh, I'm here for the truth alright. My ego has been stroked to the point that I have to ask people to stop, so I'm waaay past that point.

I'm here saying "the truth is it's a raccoon carcass, and I have this, and this, and this and this to substantiate my claims". And you are here saying "the truth is it's an alien being, and I offer this colourful picture as my proof. And my word."

So, which is the more likely truth?

If I tell you, this is the egg of a unicorn. I've done 500,000 similar photo enhancements, and I know this is the truth, will you believe me:

Define: Truth

# a fact that has been verified; "at last he knew the truth"; "the truth is that he didn't want to do it"
# conformity to reality or actuality; "they debated the truth of the proposition"; "the situation brought home to us the blunt truth of the military threat"; "he was famous for the truth of his portraits"; "he turned to religion in his search for eternal verities"
# a true statement; "he told the truth"; "he thought of answering with the truth but he knew they wouldn't believe it"
# accuracy: the quality of being near to the true value; "he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"; "the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hey GemWolf, sorry you took ugly pugly as an insult, it was not meant as one, i love dogs and have two weinerbeagles. I give you points on your fast response and your point by point retorts. I'm sorry but i get the impression that your were more interested in being argumentative than sharing knowledge. My answer is yes to every claim i made. I live with these type aliens, for real. I have posted them on all my threads to show from whence i derive my authority to speak for and about these people. I would prefer to have you on my side so tell me what i need to do to persuade you?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I would like to be on your side (not that I'm really "against" you) but it's not likely to happen. I've got a huge love of nature and all animals. My approach to cryptozoology is a biological one, not a mystical or paranormal one (not that I'm not open to these suggestions). I'm just more likely to support the fact that Bigfoot et al is an "undiscovered species" rather than a mystical alien traveller from another dimension (example). As you have offered your expertise to back your claims, so have I. All we can do is to agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Back on track... Exciting news. There are more pictures!

As well as eye witnesses

Now is a good time to reconsider theories. It's clearly not a turtle. A male mammal for sure. Carnivore or omnivore.

Watch this space for more.

Edit to add:

It was relatively small, roughly 21/2 to 3 feet long, he said.

And it sounds like there were more...? Huh?

Elizabeth Barbeiri said her family saw it about a mile east of Gurney's Inn in Montauk, July 14. And Ryan Kelso, via iPhone, said he spotted it -- alive! -- in the Montauk dunes. "It looked about the size of an average fox, gray in color, eyes like a mole, hairless and was breathing quite heavily," he wrote, "needless to say we were freaked out by this discovery and fled the area quickly."
Keith found something last week in Greenport; Chris found one a month ago at Jones Beach east of Field 6. ("The one I saw had a longer snout or beak or whatever you want to call it.") Sean said he buried one, 3 feet deep, in South Jamesport.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hey GemWolf, Unicorn's don't come from eggs, they are an alien creation like the entity on the beach, merely a different pattern. These people arecapable of creating anything, of behaving well enough to pass as a member of a herd or to walk in a crowd of people. Valiant Thor, the Venusian that met the President and Vice-President in 1957 was created by the same entities on the beach. I have skinned six raccoons, may i ask how many you have? You asked for solid concrete evidence yet when i posted it, you ignored it. Why is that? Look at the picture of the creature's head in the rear where the head meets the sand, there is the image of a human face there that is part of the creature but isn't part of the raccoon. Can you explain why a raccoon would have this image there?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I have skinned six raccoons, may i ask how many you have?

Why on earth would I want to skin a raccoon? I'm not a hunter (in fact I'm quite the opposite). Does skinning a raccoon make you an expert? Perhaps. Does a sound knowledge of biology make you an expert? Perhaps. At least I can support my claims with skeletons, skulls, basic proportions, etc. etc.

You asked for solid concrete evidence yet when i posted it, you ignored it.

I must have missed it. Unless if it was the picture with all the bright colours in it. If that's the case, then I don't know how to react to it, because it's simply a picture with very bright colours.

Why is that? Look at the picture of the creature's head in the rear where the head meets the sand, there is the image of a human face there that is part of the creature but isn't part of the raccoon. Can you explain why a raccoon would have this image there?

Why would "human faces" show up in pictures of aliens? I don't see the human faces. I can however see a sea-horse, a bunny-rabbit, Garfield and Jane Fonda's left arm in your picture..

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I can, but my names not GemWolf. It's called Something sciency that begins with a P, and means that the human brain is incredibly good at picking out faces and objects where they don't exist. It's why drawing and cloud gazing work.
If you get an extreme case, you can see faces, or whatever you would consider a key shape, anywhere. Static on the TV, sand on the beach, wood paneling.
Hey, and I'm sure you believ eitt's a good thing, that it opens your mind. Better think of it another way thugh, when you start deriding people for not seeing faces in pictures where no one else does.
Ample evidence has been presented short of blood work to show it's a raccoon, and my bet you'd deny even that. Meaning you aren't "Denying Ignorance" You're encouraging it.
But that's cool. You're a believer, I get that. the end balance to to hardcore skeptics.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Humanoid is the basic life form because of waveforms. This is from the new photos. Glad to have met you, look me up if you want to do it again.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Gemwolf this guy is not worth it! the skeleton of a Raccoon...

The head!

www.geocities.com...

The body!

The bobcat have almost the same skull shape!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join