The Women's Restroom; and other feminine mysteries

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In terms of the "nice guy" arguement, fear is required to ignite the deeper emotions, and the more passionate feelings are found at the more survivalistic end of the spectrum. So, even when the guy is "nice" there is no sense of things being "right" and things feel "empty" to the woman, usually they feel more like the mother that their boyfriends never had, and if they cheat usually they go for the father that they never had. When people find thier "soul mates" - its usually the brother/sister that they never had (and usually a strong genetic connection creating the sense of connectedness, thus, why these relationships are not designed to last either).

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Could not find the article I was looking for but this one is a response to it. The site is so hard to navigate. Not sure if there much truth to this but I found it rather funny. Kind of long though: A responce to why women marry for money while men marry for looks article

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I like to have relationships with men who I can dominate.Plain and simple cut and dry.I am into watching dude movies can't stand chick flicks.I watch action/adventure , scifi/fantasy , horror/thrillers basically any movie with gratuitous violence,guns,blood and gore.I am your atypical woman that my dad has taken to calling me his x chromosome carrying son.I don't like the touchy feely , mushy gushy , trying to land the perfect male representative movie also known as the typical chick flick.I like getting gritty with doing automotive work,I like to build things with my own hands.I am the most atypical woman in my family the others mostly take to letting the male do the heavy lifting for them.You could surmise that being said I could be an amazon type of female.

But the main thing is to each it's own.

<< 41  42  43   >>

join