It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Women's Restroom; and other feminine mysteries

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
lol. Spira you probably washed something red with his socks...and so then they were pink... ( but that's just me going off of my own memories:lol

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
LMAO.. S4G you had me giggling and spilling my morning coffee on my battered ugly robe..(what is lingerie?:lol

Clorox ready mop....lol

Glad to provide the entertainment *bows*. The reason why the home is such an awkward place for a guy is it wasn't design for a guy. It's hard to explain, but a switch on a wall to turn on a light just doesn't make sense to a man. You should be able to walk into the room and turn the bulb. The bulb is where the light comes from and you "turn it on". Pure logic, truly. Even tools are made with this kind of overly complicated mentality.

For example, this is not a nail gun:

THAT is a stapler.

This is a nail gun:

[edit on 12-3-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
First you have to find the bulb though, how are you going to do that without asking where it is first?

one less light switch cover to clean....so you have a point. Personally, I think the world should work on The Clapper and voice commands.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

I really liked all of that - really nice

It's time to move and I think a lot of men and women could use a bit of refreshing in the ideals of what gender should determine. It isn't about being better or worse a man or woman, but being a more well-rounded human being. And I think all of us could benefit from that. You have to share the burdens if you want to share the joy.

and I agree - time to let go of some stuff

but, not all of it - we can all still appreciate many of the differences I think

As for being forbidden, I'd be rather offended. It's fine if he wanted to do it himself, but it's not right, nor a justifiable mentality, to tell you that you can't do it. That's what I call 'getting over on someone'. Inferiority/superiority issues that are the death of many relationships.

:-) I love people

thank you for your concern - I hear myself in your statement - if I were in your position

but - I really meant it to be funny

I don't really have any problems asserting myself if I need to - so don't worry about that part

thing is - in some ways living with me would be like living with Lucille Ball

at some point Ricky just has to say no - it's about survival more than anything else

:-)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

First you have to find the bulb though, how are you going to do that without asking where it is first?

"Honey? Do you know where the light is in this room?"

The man-house has the lightbulb where the the lightswitch panel would otherwise be and would either be unbreakable or have a steel cage that opens and closes to prevent it from breaking. No more standing on a chair to change a blub.

one less light switch cover to clean....so you have a point. Personally, I think the world should work on The Clapper

The Clapper falls into one of those goofy gadgets a man would be ashamed to own like a 'mini-van' or 'station wagon'.

and voice commands.

Eh...more like a 'strike switch' like a punching bag shaped like a ninja. It's a workout AND is functional. "Punch the ninja, light come on...but ninja hide in dark! HEEEYAAAAA!"

[edit on 12-3-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
LMAO.... Ninja strike switch? Holy cow....
I think you could make a million on that one... maybe a little less....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
For me, i don't think i look at physical attractiveness initially - generally, if a guy's got a cute smile and a healthy sense of humour, that usually does it for me

But i don't go for muscles over the nice guy or vice versa, generally.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
oh mini-van... I live down by the river! In a MINI VAN... lol... .

what is so bad about sliding doors???

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
For me, i don't think i look at physical attractiveness initially - generally, if a guy's got a cute smile and a healthy sense of humour, that usually does it for me

But i don't go for muscles over the nice guy or vice versa, generally.
Sense of humor... definitely... gotta be able to laugh if you are going to try having a relationship!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Our differences make life interesting, amusing and just worth living sometimes so I'd agree that we shouldn't completely eradicate them.

And since you were joking I'll take back all those nasty things I was thinking about him

reply to post by seagrass

I appreciate that you think so

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think it was worse than that :-)

I vaguely remember things being ripped up by the machine

now - I really think that was the machine's fault - at least partly?

but these things always tend to happen on my watch...don't know why

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

And since you were joking I'll take back all those nasty things I was thinking about him

he may have been partly responsible for why I'm still alive today

you never know

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Your post reminded me, I owe someone a thank you. At least once a day, every day.

Dang it... I'm getting all soggy. Someone say something sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

got nothing sarcastic

so I'll just say - I'm sure they know

also - was again going for the humor - now I feel bad I made you feel all weepy

there was no actual lifesaving involved - was just a probability thing

he also made me crazy - so, also a chance he removed some time from my personal time line

it's good that we can't know these things for sure

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
soggy? My friend I will put you in the dryer on delicate... and make sure there are no wrinkles when you are done..

wasn't really sarcastic..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
oh Spira, you are a unique joy.

So funny.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You me and Traveler should all move to New Mexico and build a straw bale commune...
Maybe S4G wants to bring his wife....
Start a new world order....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Down by the River...

one of my favorite songs

don't think there was a minivan in it though :-)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
speaking of CCR... I love Tombstone Shadow...the live version....
I like all CCR really... the good ol days.
Oh I guess that was Neil Young? same difference...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by seagrass]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why is it that women refuse to share a toothbrush, and flip out if you happen to use theirs. Even women you're, ahem, sexually active with, have a conniption fit if they catch you using theirs. I've been married to my wife for seven years now, and she still flips out if she catches me using hers. She says it's gross.

Whats up with that?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by BlaznRob]

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join