It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If someone with computer skills could aproximate the location of the Object crash site, and locate ALL military/civilian airports, bases within a resonable fuel burn, Guestimate 120kts at 4-6 hrs endurance for many choppers.
Also for being at the site within 17 minutes after the crash means they were tracking it and knew it would land somewhere in that area. If they were tracking it but did not know where it would land then they got Very lucky to be that close. (120kt est. @ 17 minutes would be about 34 nautical miles away).

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just a question. Has anyone asked Needles airdrome staff if any military / civilian helicopters were using their runway that night? any locals live near it and hear any thing?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Just as important look to the left shoulder of the link

I think both frank and david are from another planet....DNA gone mad!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hello all, I've been following this and it seems to me that it is the new ION drive prototype. I think this is the one that went out some distance from the earth and then reversed direction back. The previous one went around the globe a few times. They probably left it full on during re-entry to see how well it performs in the earths atmosphere. If memory serves it was 3 meters in diameter and 15 meters in length. Nuclear powered and had some huge magnetic fields. This one should have been pretty fast in space. I was not directly involved. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hello all, I've been following this and it seems to me that it is the new ION drive prototype. I think this is the one that went out some distance from the earth and then reversed direction back. The previous one went around the globe a few times. They probably left it full on during re-entry to see how well it performs in the earths atmosphere. If memory serves it was 3 meters in diameter and 15 meters in length. Nuclear powered and had some huge magnetic fields. This one should have been pretty fast in space. I was not directly involved. Just my 2 cents.

very interesting. indeed..
it has to be ours.. because they were there so quick..
if it was alien then they would have had to set up all kinds of stuff to see if there was some kind of radiation or contamination or something.. ya know the guys with the suits and masks and stuff..

but they just came and swooped this thing up like they already knew what it was and as if they already had previous knowledge that it wasnt dangerous..

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You know they are going to say that it was a sattellite.
They are lucky it did not blow-up and take the coast with it.
Like Tungusca.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Great reasoning, and deduction. It is possible as well that a large flatbed could intercept the formation along the way and deliver it to a futher point. They seem to be very efficient with whatever they are doing.

Tuebor, you have a good point to keep in mind but I will still keep watching this one. I will admit, I do not have much belief in the existence of Alien life but I am optimistic that something occurred that has 'peeked my curiousity'. His account of events is interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just playing devils advocate here...

I'm one of the few lucky who have gotten to witness not just one, but two foreign objects burn and touch down. (apparently both were part of the same large object, but landed on separate nights.)

From the eye witness accounts, this very well could simply be another asteroid touching down. The two I got to see were both a Cyan color, bluish green.

They burned on their way down, lit up the sky like a flashlight through smoke, and quickly went toward the horizon where it glowed bright, then nothing... couple of seconds later, a faint, Woompf.

Same thing for both touchdowns.

The first one few noticed it. I mentioned it a couple of times, and people told me I must have been seeing things.

The second night, when I witnessed it again, I noticed a C-130 aircraft overhead that HAD to have seen it.

Being friends with the MP's on base, I asked for the pilot, once talking to him, asked if he saw it, he said he did and reported it.
SARTEC sent out a small search group to recover the rock, and came back with what they were looking for. The newspapers reported that they had found it. Thats when I noticed they didn't mention the first one, so I called them and asked about the first one... gave them the general heading of it in relation to the second, and again, SARTEC went out, and found the other one.

The military does pay interest in these things, at least the Canadian military does. No private search groups have the means of efficiently airlifting something like that without it becoming a huge competition risking competitors lives, hence the military does it and gives the object to national research organizations like universities.

Hence, if they sent out a search group I'd be looking into your universities for any new "research material".

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
HOLY COW!!! This happen right in my area and I'm just reading about it.. DOH!! Good thing I check up on ats everyday.

Hum, thats what I get for being such a cave dweller, this is pretty much the only place I get any news. Gosh where was I on the night in question? Oh well maybe next time.

Well I recall seeing something streak across the sky going east to west The opening night of Iron man. At first I thought it was just the glare from the over head street light as I was pulling into the apartment complex I live in. Then I thought I was seeing stuff because it looked like the scene in iron man when he's fly at night and you see the after burn glow. But this was in a straight line consistent with shooting stars so...

But no I suppose it was just a shooting star.. or was it?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I sent this info to Nick Pope and The Sun .See if we can break it in UK-tres excitament non?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Retrieving downed craft is one thing. However, kidnapping someone because they happen to be close by and seeing it is just BS. Someday this is going to happen in a larger community and they won't be able to weasel their way out so easily. I think there needs to be a law passed that before any such retrieval secret, military or not should have to contact the nearest local authority beforehand. Oh by the way Needles is about an hours drive southwest of Laughlin NV and across the river is Bullhead AZ. Bullhead I believe has an airport/airfield.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry to see that your initial FOIA request was denied. You can appeal your FOIA request. Also, you can reword the FOIA. Be as specific as possible and don't leave anything out. They will black out any information you didn't specifically ask for.

I was surprised you received a response so quickly. They are suppose to respond within 30 days. In the past some FOIA requests that my husband has made have gotten "lost" or they said they never received it or they said it would take longer to get the information. Send your FOIA requests certified mail. That way they can't deny ever getting it.

I hope this info is helpful. Good luck. I'll be watching the thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Very interesting thread Projectvxn, star and flag for ya!

If it was a test flight of one of ‘ours’ then, chances are if it was ‘unmanned’ they would have been tracking/controlling its descent, with recovery units on ‘standby’.

If it was ‘manned’ then their communication may have told ground control where they were about to make an emergency landing, and control would have been ready for the rescue.

If it was extra-terrestrial in origin, then who knows where it may have landed/crashed. The rescue/recovery units probably would not have made it in 17 minutes, unless they were warned in advance. Getting a ‘skycrane’ started up and airborne takes quite a few minutes, (It’s not like jumping in a car and turning the key!)

A final alternative is, if it was extra-terrestrial and we are working together with them, then ‘they’ could have communicated that something was wrong and tried to control the descent as close the rescue/recovery team as possible.

I would still like to know, what happened to the ‘boat guy??’

Okay, enough speculation, (from me!) time to get down and investigate this with extreme diligence, as you have been doing!

A military watchdog group found a public record showing there was at least one army helicopter in the air in that area at that time. The helicopter, oddly enough, is listed as being attached to a U.S. base in Europe.

is this bad 'stock control?' or what?

H.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have found Linda Howe (the journalist who interviewed 'Bob - the houseboat guy') on this site, with her report and interview:

www.earthfiles.com...

R. B.'s Experience in Colorado River Houseboat

R. B. has requested anonymity as one of many people who live in houseboats on the Colorado River and happened to be out fishing at 3 AM on Wednesday, May 14, 2008.

R. B.: “Never seen anything this dramatic come out of sky before. Have seen green-blue meteors, but this thing was bright, turquoise blue, almost like a lighter sky blue!

Bob goes on to say:

Whatever crashed, I thought at the time it was a plane crashing.

BECAUSE IT HAD WINGS AND A TAIL?

No, because it was flaming.

ACTUAL FIRE?

Oh, yes, but a turquoise-blue fire with some green in it. And it hit the ground and bounced. But there were many other pieces – there were at least nine other pieces that bounced up in a circle around the turquoise blue-green object.

(further on

That’s the funny part. I could not figure that out. I was there trying to call 911 about an airplane crash and I went back up to get the phone signal and the skycrane already had the big object in the air! I could tell because it was still glowing – it was still red hot.

Makes interesting reading!

H

edit to fix link!

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So not one of the 'many witnesses' took any pictures even of the helicopters?

No photographic evidence whatsoever to prove this actually happened?

OOOOOOH NOEEESSS, NOT AGAINNNNNNNNN!!!!

[edit on 31-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Not photo's from the incident, but from a photographer in Ohio (named Chris) he wrote to Linda Howe:

Subject: Turquoise colored object I photographed
Date: June 6, 2008
To: [email protected]

“Hi Linda,
Your posting June 6, 2008 - Mysterious Crash Near Needles, California - immediately brought to my mind a series of pictures I had taken from the roof of my studio in Ohio when gathering cloud pictures for a project. The turquoise color mentioned in your report seems to fit the color in my photos. Feel free to ask Frank Costigan if this is what it looked like?

Notes about the 1997 photos:

1) The lens I used in the pictures was a Nikkor 28 mm 1:2.8.

2) The complex with a tall smoke stack that I was photographing is part of Battelle Memorial Institute (Battelle is an international science and technology enterprise). I find the close proximity to Battelle worthy of note.”

Early November 1997, Ohio: turquoise blue object caught while artist photographed clouds. Photographer: “(Turquoise object) moved up through 4 or 5 frames as I was doing a vertical panorama of the sky. There were several frames before the sequence without the turquoise object and after as well. I did not see it with my eyes through the view finder. It may have been there at the time. The size was pretty small so I could have missed it or it was not visible to the human eye. I only saw the object upon looking at the processed pictures. The image is in the negatives and not a blemish or scratch. It appears in different parts of each frame.”

H

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
So not one of the 'many witnesses' took any pictures even of the helicopters?

OOOOOOH NOT AGAINNNNNNNNN!!!!

[edit on 31-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

Wow, watch out for that massive ego...

But as we know, size is not everything!

So lets take your input er apart, so if a person had taken a picture of the helicopters the response from you would have been "You saw helicopters, that does not prove anything"..

Or are you suggesting that the two radio guys did this to get a bit of business?

As always you ridicule without reason, that isn't being a sceptic, it's just being ignorant for the sake of it. Move along dear boy, were you not told that if you have nothing interesting to say then say nothing!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What are the aproximate dimensions of a 10,000 tanker-trailer?

Now, compare those dimensions with the estimated size of the object observed hovering over O'Hare International in 2007.

Any possible correlation?

Could the blue-ish glow be the "natural" color of these objests when "unpowered"?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic

So now you are questioning if the event really happened?

If you had read the thread and not just come in to debunk like you normally do you would have found that FOIA requests were denied and the explanation was given that it was just a training exercise.

So that clearly indicates that something indeed did happen. Together with multiple witness accounts (who are obviously all lunatics according to you) makes a pretty well documented case.

Enjoy the rest of your round of debunking.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Another thought as to what the air craft may have been. It could be a foreign aircraft (say Russian, North Korean or Chinese) that invaded our air space. The government would want to cover up something like that being able make it so far into our air space before being detected (and shot down or crashed.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join