It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm (Worm-Like) UFO? Los Angeles, July 26th 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

My boyfriend and I were on our balcony when I looked up and noticed a stationary object in the sky. We live east of Los Angeles where we have been among many to see UFO's of the San Gabriel Mountains. This is our fifth sighting this year but this is the first one we have on tape... and during the day. We noticed that it had it's own light source and was very still for a few minutes and then eventually coasted away. It is not a balloon or anything I have seen before. Red and white orbs zig zagging through the sky at night have been the what we've seen... until this. It was around 3pm and appeared to look like a sperm. We found this funny because we had just finished doing you know what.

Video

What do you guys think? Looks really interesting though...

BTW: I did not post the video.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

sperm alien, totally reminds me of Henry's kid from eraserhead and how a freak that thing was, the best part was the no skin, cut the bandages and all the guts go leaking

i wonder if it has to do with those floaters in the eyes, but if both saw them same exact thing, who knows, unless both just assumed they say the same thing and actually saw their own floaters

cant see the video so just going on the words

[edit on 29-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Where is the video of the
Egg like mother ship for the sperm like space craft can go into?

Oh man I'm going for coffee BRB

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks to me like kite with a long tail.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
yeah terrapop,

thats a UFO to me, looks weird almost organic.

it had slight movement to it. but its too far away to say really draw any conclusions

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I can't believe I am going to say this but I am going with a weather balloon and here is why....It has the shape and the size of a standard mylar weather balloon.
I am starting to think a lot of daytime ufo sitings are nothing more than weather balloons or atmospheric test equipment.....here are some strange shapes that are created.

[edit on 7/29/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I can't believe you posted that

BLASPHEMER

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Well, they DID film something and I daresay it would be pretty difficult to film your own floaters.

I can't see the object well enough to come to any sort of conclusion as to what it is.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
this looks exactly like the UFO in the thread about a sighting on the same day in topanga canyon.

Go check em out and compare them. This guy thought that the UFO was somewhere near the santa monica mountains. YOu said that you saw it near the san gabriel mountains from east LA. the thing could have been traveling over the city heading south?

I'm from"the valley" would have been cool to have looked up at the right time and to have seen this myself. It probably would have been visible

[edit on 29-7-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
I can't see the object well enough to come to any sort of conclusion as to what it is.

Agreed. It doesn't do anything particularly weird, like pop back and forth between spots instantaneously or shoot laser beams. It just seems to kind of float, like balloons do. Not that it couldn't be an alien ship or time probe. But there's nothing to say that it is, either.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Believe it or not, I was the one who originally posted this video on Disclose TV and I really don't think it was a balloon. I checked out the comments on this page and someone had mentioned Topanga and that it was on the same day. I checked out the Topanga video and it blew my mind! I am so glad we are not the only couple that was able to capture the UFO on film.

top topics

join