It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was shown how to read something from another Dimension!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Thats different, what you described is called precognition. It is one of many psychic gifts a person can have.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Have you considered a hypnagogic state ?

Some of you explain seeing these geometric patterns after you fell asleep again during the midnight. In this occasion there is the highest likelyhood to witness this facsinating state.

Many people who practice lucid dreaming, try to induce the WILD(wake induced lucid dreams) by setting their alarm clock in the middle of night. Then go back to sleep in 5-30mins, and try to stay concious all di while.. succesful WILD can include OBE, hallucinations such as these geometric patterns, sounds etc....I have never managed to exp it like that.

Anyway I have had a strange experience that is almost similar. I went into a lucid state in my dreams(DILD). I was flying in a forest. After awhile I thought of trying to induce another scenery to have dreams.. I thought of closing my eyes in this dream and opening them up again to be somewhere else, but when i closed my eyes, I started to see a quickly changing geometric patterns in black background, a bit similar to stephenville sighting, just closer up, more clear and flexible. I was amazed of it and kept watching these patterns for period of time that felt like a long minute. I was "concious" all the time, and i could have kept watching them longer, but i decided to open my eyes, since i started to feel awkard. I woke up and was little exhausted gasping my breath

The phenomena couldve been a concious experience of a hypnagogic state, at least if it happened right after I went to sleep, but I didn't..I entered into it from a lucid state(which is not very normal state either though)..so I don't know.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by inthemistandfog]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It sounds amazing i havnt read every post btw so im sorry if this has been mentioned but could you write down what the symblos looked like and post it here please!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Reading the OP's and others replies of your experiences, it made me think of Daniel Tammat

He describes his visual experience of numbers as complex synaesthetic shapes with colour, texture and motion. Thirty-seven is lumpy like porridge, while eighty-nine reminds him of falling snow. Sequences of digits form visual landscapes in his mind.

Check out his site linked above. I would be interested if all of your experiences are similar or the same.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Could this be in line with project blue book type info?

Not to discount what has been said, I realize that this is something on a much much deeper level than the physical, just wanted to ask.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
It seems more and more people are coming out with similar experiences of seeing geometry and experiencing it's relation to communication... which can only be a good thing.

I am so pleased to see you post on this one Kruel, I know that you have had similar experience with this and have even stood next to you as some type of strange light appeared in the sky at the precise time you were expecting it to happen.

You are an amazing person to say the least and I know having moved through this you will be able to help those just now beginning to move through the uploads.

Sorry if I spoke out of line, but this thread is something along the lines of your expertise.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Great thread, My interest is on the posts theorizing the sound of silence.

In January 2005 I started hearing sounds (a ringing in the distance)as I was just falling off to sleep. Like the post before mentioned the ring got more high pitched over time untill I would describe it almost like a whistle. This would happen 5 nights out of 7.

I went to my doc who did some tests, result? There was nothing wrong with my hearing, blood pressure etc and he could shed no light on it.

This went on for about a year then slowly over a period of about 4 months dissapeared. In March 2007 it came back with a vengence and increased in pitch over a very short length of time. This is where it got different.

Have you ever had that reflex jump on your leg, arm etc, just as you were drifting off to sleep? well, the ring became a bang, it happened out of no where and always gave me a fright ! for the life of me I thought the bang was in the room. This went on for weeks and I became quite angry at its invasion of my sleep.

One night I decided i would wear ear phones in bed, Why the hell it took me so long to think about it I dont know !!!, anyway... result, The bang, although by now, like a huge thump on the bedroom floor, totally dissapeared !!. I spoke with the doc again, explaining what had happened and how I cured the symptoms, asking him if there was some way pressure in my eardrums was causing a problem as maybe the earphones were stopping it happening. He looked at me as if i was silly, and suggested I wear them for a week as long as they werent causing any discomfort at night in bed.

After 5 nights I removed them, went to bed anxious that the thump would return without them, but , thank god it didnt .

A while later, just before last Christmas I realised that I could hear a dull tone whenever it was quiet, sometimes there is what I would describe as very faint whispers mingled in the tone, like a radio not quite on station.

My wife says my hearing has got better and I probably agree with her.

Why this happened I have no idea and felt I had to respond with this post due to others hearing the ringing, and more importantly some saying the pitch was getting higher.

Thanks for reading and i hope its not too much "off post"

[edit on 14-8-2008 by captiva]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think i had something similar but nothing as severe as a bang but it was geting worse all i done was put music on until i fell asleep to take away the silence but it does seem interesting to hear the sound of silence as you cal it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join