It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was shown how to read something from another Dimension!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
The weird thing was that each symbol was a WORD! but instead of me reading it like a English word, Left to right. (THIS IS THE WEIRD PART) I just looked at it and physically felt what the symbol was! It was one symbol but more like a complete sentence and I felt my body take it in.

So what were the words or sentence you perceived from these symbols?

That might be a key as to their purpose.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
this is intresting. sounds almost like you were in a sleep paraylisis sate. i have exsperianced strange things in that state also. i know what you mean by understanding a symbol.

when you looked at it what were the feelings you recieved from it?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I'm sorry if you found an honest correction of you terminology to be insulting as that was not my intent. However, if you say puppy and you mean kitten, sure they are both domesticated, mammals, quadrupeds, and give birth to multiple offspring but they are two different animals. In any case I apologize for trying to teach you something new so you could broaden your understanding (notice how I gave descriptions of each to explain the difference instead of just stating you were wrong and leaving it at that). Also I don't think it warranted indirectly calling me derogatory names.

The definition of the two terms does make a difference in interpreting what you claimed happen. Weather you had some how tapped into this data and were drawing it into you or if some external force or entity was implanting this data into are two very different phenomenons. From the rest of your description we can assume that you believe the latter, but we all know what assuming does, hence my correction.

If you want my opinion I would say it was hallucinations brought on by sleep paralysis. The brain is quite good at making geometric patterns out of random data, for example, if you rub your eyes it randomly stimulates the nerves and it produced a wide array of geometric patterns. Seeing as sleep paralysis happens at a hazy moment between consciousness and unconsciousness there is a lot of random stimulation which can cause all kinds of strange imagery. Auditory hallucinations are common and king Pop!p's feelings of being held down is a classic symptom of sleep paralysis.

And just so we are clear, what I do in the privacy of my shower with my soap is nobodies business but my own.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by deadboi]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by deadboi

First nothing you have said in this thread has been on topic.
Second comparing kittens to puppies is not the same as uploading and downloading. Thats a gross exageration.
Third I said what I am not then called myself a NOOB. MYSELF>. I called MYSELF a name. so stop trying to act like you have been wronged somehow. I was joking around there..

finally you are way too sensitive. Back on topic.. do you have anything to contibute to the discussion of the OP or are you just here to argue sematics and derail the discussion?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Oh come on, the reply about the soap was obviously a joke.

I have replied to the the topic. Sleep Paralysis. Everything the OP described are symptoms of sleep paralysis.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deadboi

Well, I cannot speak for what the OP experienced, but in my episode I definetly wasn't experiencing sleep paralysis. I was not paralyzed at all and I did not experience any type of fear in regards to what I was seeing. It felt very natural at the time. Also, as I stated before I have never suffered from any sort of sleep disorder.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by star_gazer

Like stargazer I cannot speak for the OP but I agree I did not feel fear at any point during this event.. I felt at ease and relaxed the entire time.
I made no claims to believing I was awake at the time.. for me it was just a dream. At least that is how I saw it. I have experienced sleep paralysis before, many times. Believe me I know the difference. You think you are awake but you cannot move, speak or do anything.. and you are always afraid during such an event. At some point you realize you are in a dream and try to wake yourself up but can't. Some people report feeling pressure as if being held down. I am not certain that sleep paralysis is as cut and dry as the medical establishment declares it to be. I think it was a term that may have been created to give a logical explanation for something that the powers that be did not want people to know is happening. When you happen to be aware and you are not supposed to they tell the doctors to tell you that it is sleep paralysis and then you just brush off your memories as nothing.

well it is possible. anything is possible. and the truth is often stranger than fiction.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by star_gazer

I also don't suffer from any kind of regular reoccurring sleeping disorders but I did have sleep paralysis happen to me once. You can read about my (not terribly exciting) experience here if you like.

You may not have had full blown sleep paralysis but the basic concept is the same, the brain being randomly stimulated while your in a half conscious/unconscious state. I know sometimes just before I fall asleep or wake up I'll think I heard a loud noise, which is very annoying when I'm trying to get to sleep cause it wakes me back up again. But nobody else heard it and the dog is still sleeping soundly so it was just something in my head. Same thing with the visuals as I described before.

The conscious mind is always trying to analyze, quantify, and label things for easy reference, it likes to "see" things that aren't there and takes random data and tries to organize it into something familiar. Seeing a cloud shaped like a bunny, a face on mars, Jebus in my fruit salad, or hearing your name when the wind blows through the trees are all example of this. Now throw in a splash from the unconscious mind when your body is in transition from sleeping to awake (or vice versa) and it's going to go for a round on Mr.Toads Wild Ride.

I'm not an expert by any means and all of this is just my opinion. If you wish to believe something else it's totally up to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What were the symbols you saw? Can you share with us?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It seems more and more people are coming out with similar experiences of seeing geometry and experiencing it's relation to communication... which can only be a good thing.

It's superior to our earth based languages in that the symbols carry with them not words, but perspectives. If all communication was done in this manner, there wouldn't be any misunderstanding. If we could communicate like this consciously all the time, I believe that most of our current problems would go away. But we would also be living in a world without secrets. Could you handle it?

You know what they say... a picture contains a thousand words.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
symbolism play a huge role in our life. We can see it as simple as a picture, or we can see a whole story with the "Mind's Eye", How you look at it and piece things together.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
HEY GUYS I JUST WANTED TO THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR PARTICIPATING ON THE THREAD, I WILL BE BACK TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN DETAIL.

I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WORKING AND HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO RESEARCH ALL THAT I WANT TO FIND. I WANT TO REALLY SHOW YOU GUYS AND GALS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. ITS GONNA BE GREAT BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT, THAT I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH ALL.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that I sometimes experience this in a waking state, and often briefly when I first wake up. It started a few months ago.

For me it's not so much an information download, but rather a piecing together of current knowledge. Connections are made throughout history, and a bigger picture of reality becomes apparent. No longer obscured by preconceptions and the conditioning of those who came before.

We're like computer programs learning to speak binary for the first time.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I too experience something similar from time to time. Images are shown me as I meditate, then the meditation goes to a higher level. It seems like things I have learned and experienced are "uploaded" to some unknown place, and then new information is "downloaded" into my brain/interface. these downloads are all in a code of some kind, and cannot immediately tell what it is. In time, things come to be when needed, in all walks of life. Ideas pop into my head that are not mine, and I am able to help a lot of people doing this.

I think the human brain is nothing but a biological interface. the "mind" is a force that is everywhere, all around us like the "Force" of Star Wars. Some are "tapped in" to this collective mind, some are not. Some who are are labeled mentally ill by society. People who hear voices in their heads and experience strange phenomena are shunned by "normal people." I learned all this by studying estoric knowledge.

I think at some point we all will be one with the collective mind, but I am left to wonder....what then? Together, we are a god/goddess/whatever, divided we are but a small spark of the ultimate power available to us for the asking. Of course, we have to do this together, somehow....

I know there is something that the Illuminati fears about the human spirit. They know if we all come together, they are gone, we will rule our own selves from that point on. We are in a time of Learning. The Internet has opened a doorway to most of the knowledge available in the world, and even some things not of this world too. Many new books are coming out each month, people who have served in these secret organizations who are not having second thoughts. Many have come forward with their stories, some have been believed, and some have not. Truth is, in my experience, stranger than Fiction in most cases.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think it is part of the process of waking up.. it could be this is how the DNA transformation may start. I don't know. But I can tell you something very strange, I recently had my eyes examined again and after 2 years inbetween exams rather than needing a stronger prescription my eye doctor told me my eyes have gotten BETTER. He had to decrease the strength.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think the dreamstate is a state where we allow ourselves to receive (download/upload...whatever) and process certain information we wouldnt be ready to fully confront or accept in a waking state.

Sometimes this is like a time-capsule that reveals information to the waking-self slowly, over time, in digestible chunks.

Hope that makes some sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I've never had an experience that I could recall like this. But when I saw Jim Sparks, alien script, I was rocked off my feet by intense sorrow, (nothing ordinary for me by the way) and felt incredulous over the experience. My eyes dropped to a line where he said, if you recognize this you may have been abducted yourself. This was in the spring, then a week or so ago, my 6 year old woke up and said, "Guess what mom, I now know Japanese!" I questioned him about is dream, but it was like he was climbing a mountain or something with some monsters. He drew a backward C with a line through it, then he copied stuff from the computer, fascinated by sites with supposed alien scripts, and Hiragana. I think something happened that night while he slept.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

wow. the hologram part is news to me. Rings truer than the bible. i love the idea of taking in whole concepts as ... a whole... ? you know what i mean. the unseen alien with the hand on your shoulder - oddly enough, that I can relate to. Sounds like a cool experience. Keep us updated, there is bound to be more on the way.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Check out the film "Brainstorm" with Christopher Walken and Natalie Wood. I think everyone in this thread will find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

I haven't experienced that exactly, though my dreams have vivid details and often lead me to my next days path. 1 night I had a dream I was walking and saw a brick wall and I pulled a brick out and behind it was something I was looking for, and I woke up not thinking and started painting abstract, and an hour later when I was done I noticed a similar brick and an absence of brick and later I decided to walk where strangely enough I came across a wall with 1 brick loose. I removed the brick but was so freaked I never really reached back to see what was there since my dream kind of cut off at that moment I couldn't tell what to expect there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join