It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was shown how to read something from another Dimension!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I know it sounds nuts, but its true.

Last night I was very, very, tired and felt right to sleep at about 11:30 PM. Something happened to me while I was sleeping. I was in a dead sleep and woke up gasping for air because it felt like something was in my throat(which NEVER happened in my life before)

My wife woke me up scared and said "Baby you alright? you sound crazy sleeping right now" I said "yea baby I'm okay, I did feel something weird in my throat though". So I felt right back to a dead sleep, while I was sleeping something or someone was communicating with me showing me something, like a green Hologram. On the hologram were small images and symbols that popped out in 3D!

The weird thing was that each symbol was a WORD! but instead of me reading it like a English word, Left to right. (THIS IS THE WEIRD PART) I just looked at it and physically felt what the symbol was! It was one symbol but more like a complete sentence and I felt my body take it in. Something like when your taking a hot shower and all of a sudden cold water comes out and you gasp for air (Yea like that!). and this being that I could not see, but I could feel had a hand or an arm leaning on my shoulder as if he were schooling me.

It was so crazy! It felt like this "Slumber" was around, no more then 5 minutes, and I woke up at 7:30 am. I know it seems like Sci-Fiction but I tell you this was no ordinary dream I swear!!! Has any one felt anything remotely similar?? Is this possible?? it felt so real the hologram was a brilliant green glow. It was so crazy!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I had a similar dream last month. During it they "downloaded" several cubes of information to me. It was a strange dream indeed. I say downloaded because that is how it felt. Like the knowledge was being implanted in my head but I could not access it directly.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Congratulations from your dream!

Try to write it, paint it, or make a detailed script from it.

Do it now. There is a reason for your learning, teach us too!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I had a similar dream last month. During it they "downloaded" several cubes of information to me. It was a strange dream indeed. I say downloaded because that is how it felt. Like the knowledge was being implanted in my head but I could not access it directly.
You just made my hairs stand up NephraTari! It felt similar to that like he was pumping me with knowledge, I saw all types of weird shapes including weird looking pentagons and cubes. That can explain the "gasping of air part" probably?! WOW!

JanusFinI will try my best it was very fast but then long at the same time. I guess like the movie Contact when she went threw the "Thingy" (best way I can compare it) I'm going to do some research of illustrations, so I can show you the best and accurate way I can. This is very interesting!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi everyone! This is my first post here, I am usually just a lurker. I thought I would finally come out of the woodwork! I too have experienced something similar a couple of months ago. I was awoken just a little bit by a knocking sound, like someone knocking on my door. When I started to drift off again I saw alot of geometric shapes and symbols flashing one after another. It was very strange and I have since wondered what it was. I don't suffer from sleep paralysis or any other sleep disorder and this has never happened before to me. I hope someone has some insight into what we could have experienced!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
[SNIP]

No it was neither of those of what you suggested. I don't do drugs.

I guess the best way I can compare it is the was NephraTari put it "downloading data" as if each cube or symbol was lots of information on them and everyone of them that I looked at, I felt a weird gasping of air .

Mod edit: Removed quoted off-topic post.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
You just made my hairs stand up NephraTari! It felt similar to that like he was pumping me with knowledge, I saw all types of weird shapes including weird looking pentagons and cubes. That can explain the "gasping of air part" probably?! WOW!

coincidentally I have woken up gasping for air a few times as well. I pass it off as nothing usually. Although sometimes it does scare me.
I actually brushed the dreams off too because at the time we were having other umm activity in the house that had my attention. I am still trying to understand much of the events that took place in my home last month. What sucks is at the time of the dream I knew what they were doing but when I woke up.. it was lost.
Just the vague outline of what happened but I could not recall what the information was.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It was probably just a dream. You were in a really deep sleep. You should try to draw what you saw just in case there is anything to it. There is a lot about the brain that is not understood yet. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by star_gazer
Hi everyone! This is my first post here, I am usually just a lurker. I thought I would finally come out of the woodwork! I too have experienced something similar a couple of months ago. I was awoken just a little bit by a knocking sound, like someone knocking on my door. When I started to drift off again I saw alot of geometric shapes and symbols flashing one after another. It was very strange and I have since wondered what it was. I don't suffer from sleep paralysis or any other sleep disorder and this has never happened before to me. I hope someone has some insight into what we could have experienced!
Hey Star Gazer welcome! thanks for you giving this thread your 1st post. Isn't it weird that this is happening? I honestly believe this was the real deal. I recently been meditating and ever since then, I've been having more lil physic events or coincidences some may call. Before I started meditating i would have around 3 "coincidences" a day like thinking of some one before they call stuff like that. Now after meditating I have (NO LIE) about 10 a day! its something like a real 6th sense for me that feels so natural. But ever since experimenting with Astral travel and all this paranormal stuff this EVENT occurred.

We all have to discuss in detail, what we saw, felt, and how long it lasted. May be we could put pieces together? You never know, I believe everything happens for a reason.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ah actually looks like the things I discussed started at the end of may.. memorial day weekend.
Here is the thread about what was going on in my life at the time this dream came. Thread Link

It was actually the night that I asked for help with this situation that the dream came. I was so wrapped up in what was going on.. I did not really give a whole lot of thought to the dream although I did take note of it.

Edited to add it seems I did mention the dream at the time but in passing as I said. Did not give it a whole lot of thought.

1. Asking for help worked. I spoke to those that watch over me much like someone would pray I suppose. I asked them to do what if anything they could to help if I was being messed with by a less friendly race of visitor.

That night I had a bright light shining in my room that I was quite honestly afraid to check the source.. so I just accepted it.. later I had this .. dream? .. that they came to me and well lets just say talked.

Nothing has happened since that night.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've had something very similar happen to me!
I was falling asllep, and on the inside I felt HEAVY like i was about to have a heart-attack or something.
Then it felt like my soul got flown away to some distant place, and the first thing I saw was this CUBE.
It had a lot sides in it, it was really something unuasual, like a cube in a cube in a cube in a lot of other cubes, and on all sides of all the cubes, there were information.. I actually kinda flew into the cube and just breathed in the information that was there.

I distinctivly remember "TRILATERAL COMISSION"

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by star_gazer

Hi and welcome to the forums I am glad you shared. I am not sure what is going on.. it could be part of an "awakening"? I am not certain.

Let me ask you this have either of you heard any tones or beeps that no one else hears just before you go to sleep?

I didn't hear any at that time.. but recently.. I have started to hear a sound each night when going to bed. the tone is always different the pitch seems to be increasing each night.

I turn to my husband every time it happens and ask him if he heard that but he never does the sound seems to originate from my head. and no I don't hear voices lol just a single tone .

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i woke up gasping myself the other day. i didn't get enlightened though - i just had a mouth packed full of grass for some reason. i was gagging on it and it was packed so tight i had a hard time getting it all out and i felt like i was suffocating.

back to the topic - your post did make me wonder what potential lies in a 3-dimensional "written" language. then adding a 4th dimension such as "feeling". if we had the media to accommodate it i think it would be incredibly efficient. i think it won't be long before we're able to record emotion and thought using technology and place it into a device that allows others to touch and feel or even experience things rather than just reading them and imagining. you could take this a step further and have telepathy with portable units. humans might not have a need to learn "language" at some point - at least not in the way we know it.

i'm not saying i believe you had real interaction with some sort of technology along these lines, but i believe that's where we're headed.

interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thank you for your welcome. I also recently started meditation before this happened to me! I wonder if it has anything to do with it. It is easy to just write this off as just a dream, but for me personally I know it wasn't. I hardly ever remember my dreams anyway. I don't remember feeling uneasy and I fell back asleep pretty fast. It did feel like something was being downloaded into my thoughts. I had no control over the images I was seeing. It only lasted a couple of minutes. I am very happy to know that I am not the only one who has experienced this. I wish I knew what it was!
NephraTari,
Thanks for your welcome as well! It is strange that you mention hearing tones. I hear a sort of beeping or clicking in one of my ears, mostly at night. It hasn't happened recently, the last time being about a month ago. I don't remember if I heard it at the same time as seeing the images. My ears have also been ringing more than usual (not constantly though).

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by star_gazer

That ringing you hear... I hear it too. I usually have white noise going on around me to cover it up. I made a blog post about it.. called the sound of silence. Because well even when all other sound is removed that sound remains.
I know that some people get a ringing in their ears from nerve damage and such but I have heard this all my life and my ears have been tested and looked at many times.. they are perfect. I believe this sound may be the sound of the planet mother earth itself. I am not sure if everyone can hear it but I think they can if they just listen. Incidently the frequency of the planet has raised quite alot in the past 30 years. Look into it. Her voice is changing.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
sooooo scary! i hope this is all just selfmade.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't mean to derail the topic but it's a pet peeve of mine. Technically, the way you guys are describing it it would be considered uploading not downloading. If you initiated the connection and were pulling the data down to you from the external source, that would be downloading. If the external source initiated the connection and was pushing the data up to you, that would be uploading.

I'm not trying to be critical as this is a fairly common mistake, just hoping to explain the difference in terms.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Spooky, i've heard it too.

Usually when i'm very relxed (which is rare these days) and thinking about nothing, almost a natural meditation... I will kind of 'zone out' with the room feeling bigger and smaller at the same time and then i hear that certain frequency.

Other times its when i'm depressed and sad and sitting alone, I kind of feel focused more when i'm trying to rationalise but not too much, more of a self analysis... and then again i get that 'distant' feeling and pick up on that certain sound.

Wonder what that is? The sound of the sub-conscious, or earth or the astral realm or what? I don't know, i'm just a normal bloke asking questions...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by deadboi

Are you serious? We share this incredibly odd dream that we all seem to share and the thing that strikes you is that we used the wrong term?
Do you have to have your soaps lined up in the shower as well?

I am amazed at how linear some people are.

Sorry for my incorrect terminology I am not an UBER tech geek. I am just a normal ok not normal.. I am a UBER noober. Mmm kay?

So forgive me if I say download when it should be upload.. I think most people understood what I and the others meant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join