It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chakras being suppressed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It hurts to be lied to. One lives there life basing all of their beliefs and experiences on certain things, a system, a balance, and then One finds out that his or her's system has been a complete and utter lie. This system is the world as we know it. YOU... are being lied to. Are you aware?

There is entirely too much to get into and so I will attempt to be brief. I have been researching many, many things for a long while now, and what I have found is quite disturbing. Some of this information that I have found over the years consists of food, drink, and the products that we use everyday. YOU are dying, everyday, all of the time, and you are doing this to yourself. Are you aware? YOU are eating poison, and you are drinking poison, and you are slowly but surely killing yourself day-by-day. The hair care products, the facial care products, the detergents, soaps, cleaning supplies, almost everything that you use on a daily basis is killing you. Do you understand what I am saying?

Are you aware?

Okay, okay, I need to stop. Anyways, all of these products are not only killing you, but they are corrupting the parts of your body that are associated with Chakras. Fluoride affects your PINEAL GLAND detrimentally, and the pineal gland is associated with your CROWN Chakra. Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland slowly as it absorbs the fluoride. This not only causes insomnia, but it also makes it extremely difficult to see with your third eye. Aspartame affects your THYROID GLAND, of which is associated with your THROAT Chakra. The Aspartame and Fluoride causes an iodine deficiency, which results in hypothyroidism. Do notice the pattern?

Everything is compromised. I do not believe there is a way out, only THE way through. Please check out www.awakenedsleeper.com. This is the website that I have been working on for some time now. It is not et all complete, however it should be shortly. Hopefully I will have a little bit more time to work on it.

I will ask again, "Are you aware?"

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Our chakras ALWAYS been there and always will be there with us.
Because most of us cannot see this "chakra", people tend to believe that it does not exist. BUT our chakra ALWAYS BEEN here, it's what keeps you going.

Why do you think people who meditate and do any sort of activity to feel their chakra?
Once you notice something phenomenon, YOUR HOOK, LIKE DRUGS, YOU WANT MORE!!!!!

Chakra isn't a DRUG thou, To understand, TO INCREASE, to develop such Force that always been there, IS ALL BENEFIT FOR YOU IN THE END! THATS WHAT EVERY HUMAN BEING STRIVE FOR. YOU LIVE TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE, TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, TO MAKE YOU HEALTHYER, Thats WHAT EVERYONE WANTS SIMPLY! Who wants to really die?

EITHER WAY, whether the government knows about it or not, They wouldn't want us TO have supernatural powers, Supernatural POWERS are for the "people" higher up in society. They would most likely lead us in the direction AWAY from gaining truth.

BUT this information shouldn't be kept away from life, but rather, it should be pass on to everyone to improve their health and so on.

Honestly. we have electricity running throughout our body, If you can maintain or improve the flow of the CHAKRAS, I wouldn't be surprise that your immune system would improve GREATLY, less getting sick.

Either way, Improving the chakra system IS BENEFIT!
Taking in substance that will Weaken the chakra System IS NOT BENEFIT!

TAKE MEDITATION!!!

How did I experience my first PHENOMENON sensation? Sit down cross legged, have your wrist rested on your tights, have your two palms facing each other like your praying but not touching, now close your eyes, cut off your sense, BREATH in and out slowly until you notice a different sensation between your palms, FEELS kinda like two magnetic attracting and repulsing.

THAT MY FRIEND, is not your everyday sensation, IMPROVE IT and you will FEEL IT MORE AND MORE. USE IT OR LOSE IT.

MORE INFORMATION ON our CHAKRA
www.xeeatwelve.com...
A link related to www.Truthism.com

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Awarenessiskey]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Semantically they can't because the chakras can't truly be suppressed. They can be hindered, forgotten to be used, etc. and that's what the elite attempt do. You're spot on with this but just so you know, the pineal gland is located where your third eye is in the brow chakra not the crown.

The thing is that they cannot stop consciousness so I ask you, someone who gets it, does anything they do really matter or is it within everyone to make their own change and their own reality?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

Thank you for your reply. I agree with you.

I myself attempt to meditate as much as possible. I hear people say things that they claim they never spoke. It is usually truthful things, things that when I inform them of what they spoke, it enrages them. They claim that they would never say such things. I see energy in all things, and I can manipulate it. It looks as if everything is millions and millions of specs. These specs are very tiny and are of many different colors. Some things have more specs and others have bright colors. At night while I am in bed I see forms within this energy hovering over my bed. If I ignore them I feel normal, however if I concentrate on these entities I feel weak and a heavy pressure on my chest. Sometimes I see dark matter, or perhaps dark energy, and it swarms around me and the room that I am in. Other times my girlfriend will see green energy encompassing my body while I am sleeping. She says that it is around me and hovering over my body. I feel drained when I am in large crowds. I feel as if I am taking in all of their thoughts or energy. It makes me weak, and this is why I do not go out much. I am labeled as an introvert, however I disagree. I feel normal, and I believe everyone can do and see these things, they just forget that they can, and choose to ignore. Okay, enough of that.

We will always have our Chakras yes, however if we forget about them, never use them, or destroy our bodies then this is not to be of interest, eh? We need to do exactly as you say, hone in on our Energy. It is more of feelings than a sense.

Thank you again.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oops, thank you for letting me know. As you can see I am always learning. I question everything, always have, and I attempt to always learn. Thanks again, and for your reply.

Originally posted by Universal Light
The thing is that they cannot stop consciousness so I ask you, someone who gets it, does anything they do really matter or is it within everyone to make their own change and their own reality?

Excellent question. I believe the answer is Yes and No. In the end No, it does not matter what they do for we control out lives and our experiences. I feel that it is like the movie The Matrix. If they make you forget or believe other wise, then you will never know and never use your Chakras, and always fear and have hatred in your heart. They will control you through yourself, and inevitably you will fall. However Yes, we can change everything ourselves. I believe it us up to YOU to fix YOU, and ME to fix ME. This is why we are here. We control our own lives.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Good Post....starred!! We all need to understand this better!

Can we get rid of these deposits that develop on our Pineal gland?

I have stopped using toothpaste with flouride in it but havent seen much difference. Im learning to meditate, actually trying really hard....but im finding it difficult to concentrate. I have an eye condition called keracotonus which is basically uncureable unless i have a cornea transplant....im hoping I can begin to meditate enough to promote self healing so this condition doesnt get worse - who knows maybe cured.

I look forward to Mr Green and Phsyco81 adding to this thread...i enjoy their posts on Chakra meditation

awakened sleeper - how long have you been meditating?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by davidifty]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Hello davidifty, and thank you for your reply.

I have been meditating for a while now. I had an OBE, and since then my life has changed drastically. Everything is so unique now, my perspective on reality, and the illusions that are set in place for us to fall through. I find life to be something of amazement, not the other way around. There are negative forces out and about, but we are our own saviors. We can do so much; I just wish others new about such things.

FYI:

It is not just toothpaste. A lot of water products, including tap water are contaminated. Fluoride is in a lot of foods and other products. Also fluoride is the tip of the iceberg.

Have you had any unique experiences? Perhaps something that led you to meditation or Chakras?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
AwakenedSleeper,

I have not much to say, other than you are not alone in your "introversion".

It is very draining to be in large crowds. I have even stopped going to rock concerts (some of my favorite bands I've been missing.... except I am seeing Rage Against the Machine and Gutter Twins at Lolla this year, I have to) for the most part. It's too much emotion, and if I walk into a room full of people, I can just tell whether I am accepted there or not. In many cases with people of my age, they see a frail scrawny goofy looking dude with scraggly hair and thick glasses walk into the room, and they instantly judge. They instantly decide that they are better than I, and just that small shift of thought is a large energy drain on me, as it is anyone. People tell me I'm being paranoid, but how can I be paranoid when I instantly feel completely weak around certain people? Should I just continue to allow myself to be exposed to that? It's not the way they are built, or cuz one guy dresses this way, he's a pretty boy or she's stuck up. It's the projection through their eyes and the energy they either send to you or instantly take away from you the minute they either judge or accept. Thoughts are all too powerful, and although I'm not clairvoyant, I know whether someone is having positive or negative thoughts.

People need to open up to the feelings that certain people give off or take away.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I just wanna say.... WAY BACK THEN, like EGYPTIAN times, It was believe that most people living at that time, they had bigger "PINEAL" Glands.

Now, our pineal glands are the size of a pea. If you don't use it, Evolution will obviously make it smaller.

So... Meditation relates to many things, but I DO KNOW is that, THE 6th Chakra IS OUR PINEAL GLAND! TRYING TO GET THAT TO WORK!!! So what does that TELL US? i have no clue, LIFE IS A MYSTERY!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes, people do take in a lot of toxicity just being around; eating, sleeping, using antiperspirant deodorant (keeps toxins inside the body); but I think it is more than people disinformed and being lied to. I think that they are lazy in the first place. Lazy, and in a continuous state of disbelief. No matter what they see, they won't believe differently. Not that it's any objective of mine to change opinions, because they wouldn't change anyway, because people don't change. But tell the people ALL the things poisoning them, and they would likely still largely go back to their peanut butter and flouride, rather than trying to make a change.
Because such changes, though they are for self-benefit, they are inconvenient. (This may seem pessimistic/ sarcatic. But can't help that~)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think you got it right with the quote "they will control you through yourself." That's how it happens. Everyone is led to believe that life happens around you....that you are not in control of these events. That's simply not true. You are the sole creator of your life and everything around you. Most people cannot grasp that. If they did, they'd realize it's constant work and effort and most people don't know where to begin so they never begin.

Here's the bottom line in all that: everything in the third dimensional existence on this planet is fixed. Everything has an agenda around it. Those who never see simply live their life through it. Those who can see often feel debilitated by the weight of the knowledge they have and that's an even better win for the elite. But knowing the truth only sets you free to what you can truly have and what truly exists. All of this that will live in is an illusion. Every part of it. Here's why.

We reincarnate many times over in this eternal life to teach ourselves many things. When we pass (death), we cross the space/time continuum to our metaphysical self in the time/space continuum (one dimension of space and three dimensions of time). There we are able to look at what happened in a lifetime from an accurate view. It is determined what would be the next best incarnation for the Self to learn the next steps. You travel back to the space/time continuum to test the waters of your choices. You can't test them out on the other side being that there's only one dimension of space.

So in the grand scheme does anything they do matter? Life is so eternal that it would be impossible to calculate. I pose that question because I believe there is a list of personal qualities they don't want you to know about because they can't do anything about it if you master them. Love, forgiveness, oneness, gratitude, self-awareness, light, honesty, integrity, happiness, and free communication are all things we can choose to work towards because we create our life.

One other thing I wanted to point out before that I didn't. I heard six months ago that our body was obtaining 5 more chakras and when those came into alignment we would receive one more to complete to 13 chakaras. The last one is called the Christ Consciousness/I Am chakra. I've done a good amount of research to only find many different explanations of what these are. I'm not commited to any one definition but I know it's real as I've watched many others including myself feel physical pain as they are entering the body. Supposedly, one is in the back of the neck called the Well of Dreams. It has been placed their to help you connect your conscious with your subconscious more easily. If you are interested in the chakras, you should check this out as well.

What kind of meditation do you with chakras? Or other kinds of meditation in general? Properly activating your chakras and balancing them at the right rotation and right speeds all in perfect alignment simultaneously takes much practice but if you can achieve it, the results are amazing.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
Yes, people do take in a lot of toxicity just being around; eating, sleeping, using antiperspirant deodorant (keeps toxins inside the body); but I think it is more than people disinformed and being lied to. I think that they are lazy in the first place. Lazy, and in a continuous state of disbelief. No matter what they see, they won't believe differently. Not that it's any objective of mine to change opinions, because they wouldn't change anyway, because people don't change. But tell the people ALL the things poisoning them, and they would likely still largely go back to their peanut butter and flouride, rather than trying to make a change.
Because such changes, though they are for self-benefit, they are inconvenient. (This may seem pessimistic/ sarcatic. But can't help that~)

I agree. Humans are lazy and they put entirely too much trust or blind faith in things. They shampoo their hair and they don't even bother to read the ingredients. Lunacy!? It is a complete mystery to me. If they only read bottles, labels, ingredients, then they would have a chance. It is sad. I bet most humans have not a clue that they are putting aluminum into their bodies via armpits. Yet again, they did NOT read the ingredients. You are right, they will not believe. They care not. You are speaking truth; there is nothing wrong with truth. I hope they wake up. BUT, believe not what I say and make up your own minds, conclusions and ideas. In the end we all must make up our own minds. I just hope one day we will all be on the same page.

Thank you for the reply, Levita.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I sit with my legs crossed and my back as straight as possible. I look forward and with my eyes closed. I stop all thought, motion and emotion. I notice my breathing, and I notice my exhaling. I continue noticing until the room is completely quit and time stands still. Vision turns from static and swirls to complete black, and then to diagrams and immense colors. I feel light flowing through my body, from my spine all the wall up through my head, and out shooting up above me. It radiates everything, and I feel alive. I do this as much as possible; however it tends to be limited to my work schedule and other things. Life has become something of amazement, and I enjoy every aspect of it. Without the negative forces, we could not appreciate the positive ones. With that being said, there are a lot of negative forces at work, constantly pushes us away from truth, and this I will not stand for.

Thank you Universal Light.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

This not only causes insomnia, but it also makes it extremely difficult to see with your third eye.

I have recently experienced insomnia, and this is coupled with my brow chakra opening but I see nothing I only feel energy and it leads to large headaches.

The insomnia has coincided with me trying to meditate for longer. Its like Im fighting something within.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi....umm I was wondering if you all could help me out, I've been searching through this stuff forever ever since I was a child for someone to help me develope it but alas, there was no one there to...help. I'm not trying to sound childish or helpless it's with this kind of learning i do better when I learn from someone else. By the way about that whole fluoride thing couldn't you develop your Chakra's to fight it off? Because I have some medical condition's that need taking care of...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hi,

I am aware that our Energy supply is being cut off... especially in the Cities with all the buildings holding out the energy flow which we get from Nature itself... trees, plants, water etc etc... these things help us to concentrate and help us mentally and physically... without this nature around us we go crazy....

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Hi Awakened,

I'm not sure about chakra's being supressed, but I'm having trouble with OBE's.
The past 3 times have been totally by accident. I'm just very relaxed, lying on my side in bed, then hear that 'rush' of air then feel like I'm being dragged out of my body from my back.

Those first few times, I didn't quite understand what was happening so I fought the sensation (which was very difficult because it was so strong).

But last night, I was controlling my breathing, emptying my mind of all thoughts and flexing my pineal gland (which seems to help with lucidity of dreams and astral exploration etc, so I thought it might give things a kick-start).

After a while (not sure how long), I got 'that' feeling and was happy and willing to let it take me, until I was feeling that only my legs were still in my body. I totally let go and time just stoppped - everything jst stopped and it was incredible.
I felt I was communing with everything (hard to explain), but not to totally derail the thread, I suddenly got this 'sharp' almost jolt-like feeling in the back of my head, with a really loud 'buzz'. Like my pineal gland had been electrocuted or something. It snapped me back into my body like I'd fallen into bed.
I was so flippin annoyed how rudely and quickly it was over, but worst of all, I felt like I was close to something (again hard to explain).

My question for everyone more experienced in this is,
- what is it that might be happening?
- has it happened to you before?
- how can I get it to stop?

Much love...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

top topics

join