It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ask of Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is kind of off the deep end and might need to be moved, but if Aliens monitored us I would assume they would be quite entertained by our Internet. So lets say for the sake of gathering insight they could read this thread, what would you ask them to do?

I personally would ask them to disclose technologies that we already have that are being hidden from us(that way they aren't giving us technology we are not ready for) which would release the stranglehold of the corporations. Also blank out the financial system so its un-fixable and let the world have a fresh start.

Secondly, I would ask them to start vaporizing military related equipment around the world till there was none left. This way there is no corporate driven offenses towards others.

Third, sit back and watch, if the first two leads us to being peaceful we would finally be worth making contact. If not, come back in a thousand years and there will be an empty planet for the taking.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hello airteck

I would love to ask them tons of questions but I'll limit my responce

1. How long have they known about us?
2. Have they been here in our past?
3. How did they develop or evolve etc.
4. Do they have the answer to free energy?
5. How many other alien spieces do they know about?
6. did they in their past go through what we are going through/
7. Is Elvis still alive?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Whats up w/ all the repeat threads today popping up...there is a discussion already pending about this very topic here www.abovetopsecret.com... ....just add there easier to keep them in one place...mods locker her up?

Skept!cal

P>S> USE THE SEARCH BAR...it does wonders

[edit on 29-7-2008 by skept!cal]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry... missed it. Mods can tazer me an my ignorance.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

that thread is over 2 years old and nobody has posted on in it in the same amount of time there should be a thread experation date or something

Edit for typos

[edit on 29-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

why? all you have to do is search? Its alot easier to put all comments and thoughts into one place then to have to contribute to 2? wouldnt you agree? Anyhoo....not trying to poop on a thread just trying to help the rookies

Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I would ask them to take me the heck out of here. Earth feels foreign in a way, yet it doesn't. Hard to explain. I'd miss my flowers though, and my dogs, if I couldn't take them with me. But still it would be fun to go on quick trips and learn new stuff.

I want to travel, to experience other civilizations, to learn more about what's "out there."

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wont have time to ask them any questions as i will be running away from them in fear of them eating me.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would just ask for a quick tour of our galaxy, maybe a bit of time traveling if they were up to it lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

Oh don’t get me wrong I agree with you, but in the past 2 years there could have been some major occurrence that could have changed the dynamics of a thread and there for a reexamination of said subject may be called for.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
lets ask the ET's

Do you feel threads should have an expiration date, or is searching for an older thread more "intelligent"?

yeah i would really ask them to help us take care of our planet, oceans, rain forest ect. of course the human populous would be a big help in the endevour.

all the fun questions can come afterward like,

lets go tag/graffitiy someones lawn "cropcircle style"

or show me a freaky looking fish at the depths of the ocean

or wheres your penis at?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I would ask them why do they sit back and let our society run the way it does. We would move so far forward if they would show our "leaders" the error of our ways.

The common people don't want the world the way it is.

-ADHD

new topics

top topics

join