It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens; Fallen Angels have not overrun the earth yet - A response to Edgar Mitchell statement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by CleverPig

He's a fool with little understanding of history, scriptures or meaning.

The "Aliens" that would become the "fallen angels" became mortal. The "Aliens" that are flying around the universe are not the "fallen angels". The Nephilum (fallen angels and thier offspring) died and have been trapped in Karmic loops since the time of their fall, that assuming individual realizations of particualr fallen to the light.

This is not clearly indicated in scripture. Though the flood wiped out the offspring of the Nephilum, it's not clear if they died in the flood. Also, scipture says giants (offspring of Nephilum and humans) still later appeared here and there like with Goliath. Btw, the Book of Enoch said only 200 fallen angels took wives.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Well, when looking into the christian/catholic bible and it states the God created the heaven and earth in 6000 years, and science proves the heavens are far more older than that.
Kinda gives the impression that somethings not adding up on a cosmic scale.

Now I am not out to debunk anyones beliefs, but it justs ercks me when people post there religious beliefs like there somekind of fact and everone elses is wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Would you elaborate a litttle, about angels taking wives? I am no bible scholar though I am a Christian. I have never heard of angels taking wives.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosd

I am sorry but I am deaf. The videos are not closed captioned. I can not debate with you on the videos. My friend, who is a christian who I have been debating with, is willing to interpret or type out the videos for me. I will come back to you on those videos

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Because the word of God from God says so.

John 14:1-11 (KJV)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by ufosd

I have been a christian for about 25 years. I know what it is all about. The more I studied the bible, the more convinced I am about the reality of extraterrestrial involvement. If you truly studied the bible and the history, you will find that so called fallen angels, gods, goddesses, and UFOs are in fact extraterrestrials.

It is rather presumptuous for you to say that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Hello, finally found a voice that gets it.
Have made the same assumptions myself over the years.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the Devil is an expert at distorting God's plan so that he can take as many as he can.

You're very wrong you know? The Devil, Satan and the whole evil lot don't believe in God the father. Therefore they assume the "plan" is that those that believe in our father and spread that message are looking to decieve the creatures of time and space. They are sure no experts at anything. They are confused and lost.

Lucifer and the "whole lot" surely believe in God. They just rebelled against him because they didn't like the idea of their being subservient to us humans. As for the aliens it's not clear what they know about God or what they believe. Are they rebellious against God or are have they just fallen so far from God that they forgot who they are? Who knows?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni
Hi
Yes the scripture that reveals this is Genesis chapter 6 vs 4 and it reads like this also in Jude from the new testament.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.( the word in Hebrew translates Giants )

Jude
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The angels that rebelled against God did this before the flood and after also, we have their remains found all over the earth large skeletal remains my site deal a lot in this topic from several christian scholars

www.thestrongdelusion.com

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MREALE

Hello and thank you.

Those aliens may be more devious than we think. For instance, what I don't get is that, at the age of 9, right after I got saved, I got this "spiritual high" that last for 3 days. Is that some kind of psychological trick they use to confuse us and keep us in bondage?

Religious people must have this "high" while worshipping their gods. Otherwise, we wouldn't have that many religious people.

In regards to Dr. Mitchell statement, it is not entirely accurate. The are benevolent aliens as well as there are malevolent aliens, just like humans.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MREALE
Well, when looking into the christian/catholic bible and it states the God created the heaven and earth in 6000 years, and science proves the heavens are far more older than that.
Kinda gives the impression that somethings not adding up on a cosmic scale.

So you mean that science has proven that the Bible is wrong, not that God doesn't exist.

Now I am not out to debunk anyones beliefs, but it justs ercks me when people post there religious beliefs like there somekind of fact and everone elses is wrong.

Me too.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosd

You understand this is circular reasoning, right?

Christianity is right because the Bible says so. The Bible is the word of God. Therefore, Christianity is right.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Many christians are not aware that the word God was translated from a hebrew word elohim, which is plural. The word God is spelled that way in some verses, and gods in other verses.

Read Ezekiel and tell me that what is described in it is not a description of a UFO.

There are many more, but I'm tired. Don't feel like googling for information lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MREALE

It is not my presumption on my part it is what God says,,, the thought did not originate with me.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Right, I know that offends some,,,,,but that is the way it is,,,,,

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosd
reply to post by MREALE

It is not my presumption on my part it is what God says,,, the thought did not originate with me.

That is where you are wrong. You decided to read the bible and made the assumption of what God is and what the bible says. You have made the decision to believe that the word of God is truth. You have made the decision to declare that the rest of the world is wrong. It is ALL YOU.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the Urantia book is a perfect example of diluting God's message

If you want to live in error that's your business. The Urantia is the newest movement. It's clear, and it is expressive and it is the next thing. If you wish to hold onto the errors of mythological spin and nationalistic hogwash that are contained in the bible that's fine. In the end you'll have to answer for yourself. Good Luck!

My assessment of the Urantia is that it is Mind oriented and lacking in heart. Was it transmitted by angels? That makes it like a copy of a copy. Not so accurate. Then it was received my scientists or intellectuals. That causes another level of spin to it. So while the bible does indeed have a mytholotical spin to it, the Urantia has its own spin to it as well. No revelation is an 100% reflection of God. At least not as long as man remains imperfect.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

You are right,,,,Father,,, Son and Holy Spirit 3 in one. ( Plural )

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Right,,,, no apology,,,, Let God be true and every man a liar,,,,

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosd

You are right,,,,Father,,, Son and Holy Spirit 3 in one. ( Plural )

NOWHERE does it say that elohim refers to the trinity. The concept of the father, son, and the holy spirit in one had been added at a later date in the new testament.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not really what you don't know is there was a former earth before Genesis the former earth was destroyed when Lucifer rebelled and was cast down in his attempt to take God's Throne, that takes some research it is call the Gap Theory, but most Christian believe in a 6000 year earth, Genesis 1:28 shows God telling Adam to replenish the earth, it was done again in the flood account when Noah was told to replenish the earth,,,, the next time the earth will be consumed by fire.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join