It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens; Fallen Angels have not overrun the earth yet - A response to Edgar Mitchell statement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I recently found this article on this site and i was wondering what you guys thought about what he is saying ?

This is what Dr Mitchell said:
Mitchell says that the aliens mean no harm and are not hostile to man's interests.

"If they were, we'd be gone by now," Dr Mitchell said. "Our technology is not nearly as sophisticated".

A response to Edgar Mitchell statement:

Many individuals who are researching UFOs today believe that if the occupants of UFOs wanted to harm us as a planet they could have done so long ago, what is not known to these researchers is the reason this has not happened in a completed sense is because the Hebrew - Christian God and creator has been restraining them to this point, while they have been allowed to have influence on this planet for thousands of years they have not been allowed to completely over run it, here are a few scriptures to show how God has been restraining.
Full Article

[edit on 29-7-2008 by CleverPig]

Mod Edit: External quote tags added. Please see Site Tag For Quoting External Sources Thank you - Jak

[edit on 20/8/08 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You can make a great many parallels to any subject with the bible. The metaphors are tremendous, even to this day, and can accomodate any scenario. Unfortunately it is people like this one who take metaphors seriously that scare me.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I will tell you they are working through us by living in the light realms, they are working their magic as HigherVibratoryBeings, and giving mankind a boost of what he is to become, but if he is given clues before he knows what to do with them, then he could self destruct.

Slow down your enviroment by slowing down the time mechanism in your head, let it go. Time only serves beings of a three dimensional world.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
These responses are a really good example of what happens when people do not regard the word of God as authoritative, these are the the people who have been blinded by the god of this world and will be a part of The Strong Delusion, I would venture to say they have never cracked the book, but live on someone Else's views, always learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. "Lord Please open their eyes before it is too late".

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the feed back guys. I think its very possible these Aliens could be Fallen Angels. Here is a video from Lynn Marzulli discusses Aliens and Bible. Pretty interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyrlind

Edgar's view Versus Jim's view

The astronaut imagines that sitting on top of a rocket can somehow lift his viewpoint to a higher plane. The believer, by his faith, is able to lift his viewpoint to a higher plane.

Edgar sees an alien and he thinks that he is seeing proof of evolutionary theory, a “man” like himself, an essentially evil being, motivated by self-interest, using science to dominate and oppress others. So, he judges the “alien”, with its more advanced science, as “friendly”, since it doesn't immediately use its advantage... as Edgar would certainly consider doing if he were them.

Jim doesn't see things that way at all, because he doesn't see himself the way the astronaut does. Jim sees himself as something unique and precious, redeemed by the sacrifice of a Creator God. And against this backdrop, he sees an alien in quite a different light.

Jim knows from Scripture that evil is restrained by God. He knows from Scripture that man's immortal enemy is not a product of evolution but of devolution, a being who breathes harm and has almost infinite patience in seducing man into enslavement and leading him into spiritual death. A being whose most powerful deception is to convince an unbelieving astronaut that he not only means no harm but that he is not a restrained immaterial spiritual being at all, but a free, physical being, like man... only capable of inter-dimensional travel.

To the astronaut, striving to ascend in power and domination, the alien is “higher”. The alien is so much “higher” that the astronaut's respect falls only a little short of worship. To the believer, though, who knows Whom and What he worships, the astronaut is a sad example of just how easily the human mind can be deluded when it lets go of truth... the truth that was revealed in Scripture.
Paul

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverPig

lynn Marzulli, really nails this on the Fallen angels.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

good video and i believe he is right on the money with his thinking. the theory of aliens being fallen angels and demons makes the most sense when you examine the evidence that has been reported.

there is an obvious agenda to discredit Jesus and to dilute the original bloodline created by God.

the story of how they need to create these hybrids to save their dying race is imo BS and is a cover to thwart God's original plan. the great deception is occouring as we speak.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What would be the point of it? These so called "fallen angels" and devil KNOW that they will lose anyway (speaking hypothetically about their existence). Christians always tout about how powerful the gospel and grace are. Once a person hears the gospel, he is convinced in his heart by the holy spirit. He cannot deny the truth of it.

So, no amount of B.S. and lies can convince us otherwise. Even if we live in a totalitarian system, where we are blasted with lies and falsehood everywhere, our souls still KNOWS. So, basically, satan and his fallen angels are wasting their time.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

What would be the point of it?

i believe the objective would be to take as many souls as he can to hell with him before the second coming of Christ.

from what i have observed ...he is doing just that. what he would gain from this is not clear to me , but i am no expert on this and can only guess that this is what the so called 'aliens' are trying to do.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

What would be the point of it?

i believe the objective would be to take as many souls to hell with him before the second coming of Christ.

So they say. My point is, if the gospel is so powerful as the christians say, then no amount of trying to take as many souls to hell will ever work.

Sorry, I'm not explaining well. I hope you understand what I was trying to say. I think this theory of aliens being fallen angels have been debunked by christians' own logic.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He's a fool with little understanding of history, scriptures or meaning.

The "Aliens" that would become the "fallen angels" became mortal. The "Aliens" that are flying around the universe are not the "fallen angels". The Nephilum (fallen angels and thier offspring) died and have been trapped in Karmic loops since the time of their fall, that assuming individual realizations of particualr fallen to the light.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

My point is, if the gospel is so powerful as the christians say, then no amount of trying to take as many souls to hell will ever work.

the deception is very clever and to see thru it one would have to have faith in God and have a personal relationship with Jesus. it is the only way i can explain it.

i believe the majority of Christians will be able to see the trick that is being played on us but because there are non-believers and people that just don't care....many will fall for this deception.

i understand your point of thinking that if the Gospel is so powerful how could it not stop what's going on and all i can say is... people were given the gift of being able to make choices and if they see the message that was given and still ignore it than they will have to pay for that.

this is just my opinion

I think this theory of aliens being fallen angels have been debunked by christians' own logic.

this is exactly what i am talking about...you understand what is at stake but you refuse to see the light ??? and many people will follow this thinking.

the Devil is an expert at distorting God's plan so that he can take as many as he can.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

the Devil is an expert at distorting God's plan so that he can take as many as he can.

You're very wrong you know? The Devil, Satan and the whole evil lot don't believe in God the father. Therefore they assume the "plan" is that those that believe in our father and spread that message are looking to decieve the creatures of time and space. They are sure no experts at anything. They are confused and lost.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You're very wrong you know?

that is your opinion and can you prove that i am wrong ?

The Devil, Satan and the whole evil lot don't believe in God the father. Therefore they assume the "plan" is that those that believe in our father and spread that message are looking to decieve the creatures of time and space.

yes your right on that Satan does not believe in God the Father and that's why he was cast from heaven.

of course the Devil would want you to believe that spreading the message of God is wrong.

They are sure no experts at anything. They are confused and lost.

people that concur with the dilution of God's true message are confused and lost.

the Urantia book is a perfect example of diluting God's message

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

If you want to live in error that's your business. The Urantia is the newest movement. It's clear, and it is expressive and it is the next thing. If you wish to hold onto the errors of mythological spin and nationalistic hogwash that are contained in the bible that's fine. In the end you'll have to answer for yourself. Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

If you want to live in error that's your business. The Urantia is the newest movement. It's clear, and it is expressive and it is the next thing. If you wish to hold onto the errors of mythological spin and nationalistic hogwash that are contained in the bible that's fine. In the end you'll have to answer for yourself. Good Luck!

no it is you that is living in error and the Urantia book that was supposedly channeled from aliens is part of the deception. too bad you can't see that.

wow it's amazing how many people will be suckered into the "next thing"

the only thing clear about the urantia book is that is part of the great deception that you are full blown with and you will have to answer for that, good luck to you !

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here is an excellent video that is called UFOs, Angels, and Gods. This really explains a lot on aliens and fallen angels. Check it out and let me know what you think.UFOs, Angels and Gods Video

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The important thing in any discussion is to have a point of reference to evaluate from, the Biblical point of reference has stood the test of time, tyrants have tried to stamp it out and have failed, no other piece of literature has done more to liberate mankind from his fallen sinful state, so to argue from human viewpoint is futile , God's word,,, properly handled will always expose the tyranny of Satan and his minions, there is a battle for mankind's eternity, whether we want to or not we have to choose who we are going to submit to,,, either God or Satan, if you choose not to believe God's word it will not change anything, we are all going to die and face our creator, so the decision is yours, Christ or Satan?

Satan knows he has lost,,,, all he can do now is take as many with him as possible,,,, Jesus Christ died on a cruel cross to redeem us from our fallen sinful state, be smart take some time and read God's word for yourself
Christ loves you and all who will acknowledge him as savour will come to eternal life,,,,,my hope is you will choose life,,,,
ufosd

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated,,,,, is a prime example of the New Age miss use of scripture, this is what Satanic powers have always done ,,,use scripture wrongly or in a perverted fashion, Satan tried that on Jesus Christ in the wilderness temptations and FAILED mixing Karmic new age views is what reveals the delusion of this prophet of lies.
ufosd

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join