It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Terrorist Attack: April 18th?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I dunno, I decided to join the Numbers game. 911 Hours after March 11th is April 18th. Who knows?

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
not 911 hours BUT 911 DAYS!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
not 911 hours BUT 911 DAYS!!!

April 18th is 911 HOURS, not DAYS after 3/11. Think outside the box for a moment, so what if everyone's only thinking about DAYS? What if the perpetrators of the attacks decide a more subtle approach, and use hours? Who're you to say they won't, and are RESTRICTED to days? Come on now..

For all we know, they're thinking to do one after 911 days, 911 hours, 911 seconds! If they want to play numbers, let's play numbers.. but why restrict ourselves

Can also consider factors of 911 or 311 and a bunch of other not-so-obvious combinations and possibilities. Could be 311 hours as well, since 3/11 seems to be another key date like 9/11. 3 and 11 are both important numbers in masonic and religious circles.

btw, 311 hours after March 11th, is March 24th. So April 18th and March 24th are 2 possibilities I'll consider - just for the hell of it

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
MAYBEE... 9-11 is NOT the acts of "terrorists" and IS the act of sum government???

im REALLY out of the box!!!

P.S. ure also right ma bad...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
of maybe........

there are terrorist acts every day! so no particular day is special!

hows THAT for out of the box?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

MAYBEE... 9-11 is NOT the acts of "terrorists" and IS the act of sum government???

im REALLY out of the box!!!

P.S. ure also right ma bad...

That's not really out

Maybe 9-11 was aliens, pretending to be government agents, who are pretending to be muslim terrorists, who are pretending to hate America in the first place, in order to create a necessary condition for America to take over the world and instigate the New World Order and welcome the Antichrist with a big welcoming committee?

Or maybe 9/11 attacks NEVER HAPPENED, the 2 buildings simply DISAPPEARED with the use of ET technology, but everyone's memories have been altered and a false memory of collapse has been implanted, as fake rubble etc has been spread around the area to create the illusion that there was an attack and collapse. Maybe this is all just a big lie, a big staged ploy to initiate the END TIMES, and the wizard of Oz, the man behind the curtain, is busily pushing buttons to create this illusion and maintain it.

You wanna go FURTHER away from the box?

Maybe we're all cybergenetic constructs living in a Matrix-like reality who are actually PLAYERS in a giant VIDEOGAME constructed some time in our future. Maybe this is just virtual-reality game, and we're part of it, as this may be some tournament in the future and wipes your memory, places your consciousness in a videogame, and you experience this "alternate reality" for the duration of the time limit, and then you UNPLUG and the victor of the tournament is declared. This could alllll be a giant illusion, a lie, a simulation.

You wanna go FURTHER away from the box?

The point is, try not to restrict your mind, as it has no natural limits, only self-imposed ones

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i agree...

i am open to ALL sides of EVERY equation so this way i might be able to decipher the answer or make theories...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

i agree...

i am open to ALL sides of EVERY equation so this way i might be able to decipher the answer or make theories...

That's how you learn! Anticipation, assumptions, and subjective thinking only cover you in lies and illusions, and we have plenty of those around don't we? Maybe it's time for some people to wake up....

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm thinking it might be June 8th (not sure of the exact date)...then it will be 1000 days since 9/11 and it was reported that their plan was 90% ready so that would give them time to finish the other 10%

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
why not go for minutes or seconds from yesterday also?

EDIT: spelling errors...

[Edited on 3/12/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
" we are in a big video game "

really? then what? they creat us, use us for video games, creat allusions, for what?

Maybee satan has confused you to every thoery posible leaving your head spin, and all along you have invisible demons picking away at your brain with frustration.

Or maybee, there could be a small possibility that what your saying is not true in the realm of reality.

But to stay on topic, I don't think april 18 is a satanic holiday for the free masons ect.. They have certain symbolic holidays, and alot of times they have created bad events on these days.

I do know most likely that something will happen this year, what it is I don't know.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Good out of the box thinking, lilbam! Its a chess game for sure. Satan Aka jesus has confused you to every thoery posible leaving your head to spin, and all along you have invisible demons picking away at your brain with frustration.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
" satan aka jesus "

Wow, nice to know people love satans teachings. The world has turned sower after following his teachings, and free masons which woship him devise sick plots against humanity and creat plagues and wars to destory
you spittin cobra who are nothing more than a (leftover) to them.

But to me, an evil christian, you are my brother and are impotant to me.

None the less, it just don't make sense. Aliens creat human race, to feed of of energy, but somehow they gave us goodness when they have none, and somehow they found the perfect planet, and somehow we have the ability to recognize like lilblam has their plans, when in fact if they were after our energy they would not give us intellect or understanding or care. Im sorry it does not make sense to me.

I mean these people have us on list to put into camps, and the same ones worship satan. what will you do spittin? when they come to your house and see you have conspired about them? bow down and worship the and give into them who treat you as dirt?

This is truly a twisted world.

peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
I mean these people have us on list to put into camps, and the same ones worship satan. what will you do spittin? when they come to your house and see you have conspired about them?

See there is your problem I worship none. Maybe one, RA God of SUN. And thats it period.

Come to my door you can be the first to find out.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yea but you worship his teachings right?

Do you like killing and plotting evil on a daily basis?

See the thing is, you and Lilblam can talk about hee theories forever, but what makes you not kill anybody, or what makes yu care for the leftovers? This can't happen for just some reason, we can't just say they deserve to be treated good but for what? Those government people who creat attacks like lilblam mentioned, creat it because they are oposite of you and they have followed satans guidelines.

Illl ask this.

Would you want to live in a world filled with men who thought you to be a peice of nothing or a sacrafice to their plans, meaning all your days you have ever live spittin, they would take it away in an instant to further NWO agendas.

Is that the kind of people you really like? Im being serious here because I do not know you.

to truly stay on topic, i think it will be in june, a major satanic month for the masons.

peace.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Truth]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm thinking it'll be on November 8th. I don't know why, but I just have a hunch.

Mr. M

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
Would you want to live in a world filled with men who thought you to be a peice of nothing or a sacrafice to their plans, meaning all your days you have ever live spittin, they would take it away in an instant to further NWO agendas.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Truth]

So, this is what I am interpting from this paragrph,

Are you asking me would I have died for mans sins AKA NWO? I dont think I would. They would have to take my life. It is what it is.

"A casket is made of wood, and we all take it there someday, # today is sunday, we both could be there on monday."

Easter is going to be an attack.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
By the way, it doesn't really matter when the next attack is. Even if you knew exactly what time it would happen, to the second, it is impossible to predict where. And that, my friends, is where we need to focus. Where..............

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
delete

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Mystical 911 or (11) The many coincidences?

(9-11-02) 1ST ANNIVERSARY OF WTC ATTACK, NEW YORK WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS WERE(911)
www.cbsnews.com...

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
Each building had (110) stories.
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
119 is the area code for Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11, 911 - 119 are opposites - enemies?
11 11 polarity.
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
"New York City" has 11 letters.
"Afghanistan" - 11 letters.
"The Pentagon" - 11 letters.
"Ramzi Yousef" - 11 letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993).
Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
Flight 11 had 11 crew members onboard.
Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Sears Tower is being sold, and the deal represents votes of confidence both in the Chicago real estate market and the nation's war on terrorism.

MetLife Inc., owner of the (11)0-story tower in the West Loop, disclosed the sale Thursday.
New York investors who held the lease on the World Trade Center.
The buyers, the source said, are Lloyd Goldman, Joseph Cayre and Jeffrey Feil. The same men also were named as the buyers by the Slatin Report, a Web site covering New York real estate. All are prominent but secretive Manhattan landlords.
www.suntimes.com...

The World Trade Center Towers were (11)0 stories tall.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join