It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan holds ballistic missile shield exercise in Tokyo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Japan holds ballistic missile shield exercise in Tokyo

www.livenews.com.au

Japan has tested a ballistic missile defence unit in the centre of Tokyo, stepping up preparations to secure the capital from what is seen as an increased threat from neighbouring North Korea.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What is going on in our world today? Iran,Iraq,North Korea,Russia, Looks like they want a world war 3

Why carn't every one just get along and be happy? Why do we have to have war and a food shortage
We need to stop and smell the roses and wake up and work together
Why carn't common sense take over WE all know what is right and what is wrong

www.livenews.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It seems Paranoia is contagious these days, even the Japanese are putting up Missile Shields from a threat which has yet to rear it's head...

If I were the Japanese though I wouldn't put all of my faith in the Patriot Missile System for defending me against Nuclear Attacks, it's success rate is a little "sketchy" shall we say:

"The results of these studies are disturbing. They suggest that the Patriot's intercept rate during the Gulf War was very low. The evidence from these preliminary studies indicates that Patriot's intercept rate could be much lower than ten percent, possibly even zero."

www.cdi.org...

If the Patriot system had trouble taking down Iraqi Scuds in 1991, how do they expect them to protect entire cities from Korean Taepo-Dong ICBM's?

I thought Japan could afford better?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
Why carn't common sense take over WE all know what is right and what is wrong

You would think so but unfortunately a large amount of the populace does not know the difference between right and wrong, or if they do they choose to suppress that little thing the rest of call a conscience.

I can understand the desire for defense in the sad state our world is in, but do they really have to name N. Korea as the reason for testing missile shields? Way to point fingers and provoke reactions.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If only the Japs would free themselves from the clutches of Zion.
Just imagine what advanced weaponry they could create. The Russians and Chinese would wet their pants!

new topics

top topics

join