It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell was it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

It could be an angel of hell that someone has called up on you. have you been in touch with any witches or do you know
any satanist ect..?

I would tell you what to do, but i don't want to cause trouble in this forum.

peace.

Actually I do know a few yes.

u2u me if you don't want to post your advice openly.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Then that could be it. Ask every satanist or witch you know if they have called up emons on you, and yes im
being serious here. these people love playing with peples emotions and love to call upo demons to torment people for no reason.

You see my logo next to my name rigt? So im sure you know what advice I will give you and it has to do with Jesus. But thats amater of personal belief so i not getting into that one.

remember, even hough we may think not, these spirits that roam around are not humans. hey are demons who try and scare you to death becase someone has invoked them. My aunt saw a huge dark cloud hanging above her head in the bedroom one night and she told me
she was terrified, because it was so black and was just floating above her. She said sacred heat of jesus have mercy on us three times and it flew from her. These huanted houses are not people who used to live there scaring you, because their soul is in heaven or hell, there is no midle state where they stay on earth and roam freely. because if that
were true than how can God almighty not kee track of a soul whodies and how can he lose a soul?

They are literal demons that someone you kow probably called upon.

this is my opinion on the matter.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The clensing thing is a good idea. At one time there were . . . things . . . that would do things like yang my leg and shove my mattress while I was sitting on it. A wiccan friend of mine thought it was a spirit feeding on negative energies because I was going through some major personal problems at the time. She gave me a cleansing chant to recite and it worked. I didn't expect it to because I don't believe in magick, but it did.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Happened again... not quite the same though.
started a new thread for this occurance because it was soo very different.
I would appreciate any insite or advice from those of you that read this thread as to this new occurance and what it could mean.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas

Me, i'm a risk taker...a type 'A' personality...so i'd be
eager to re-connect, perhaps at my folly?

TypeT -> Actually you are a TypeT! TypeA's are tighly wound up and way too anal. TypeT's are risk takers - Thus the "T" in TypeT! Check it out at www.TypeT.com amigo. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This was the first occurance with the entity I mentioned in my most recent thread.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
well what you have here is sounding more and more like a shadow person....... ive had a few things happen to me ive been pushed down my staircase 3 tiems by one ive been choked and the worst one whihc surprised me the most is i had one actualy cut me...... the best thing to do if you see it is to stay away from it and completely and i mean COMPLETLY ignor it if you want get your children beside you make up an excuse if you have to but in short its dangerous and it in theory could hurt them if it tried but if you could explain to me or at least in the post what it looked like or if u see any traits about it ill help then

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grim Shroud

This happened a long time ago and I did the cleansing suggested by another member.. it was more like a psychic barrier I put out around my home. It went away after that second occurance and the cleansing.. however I did have a return of the same phenomena this summer and once again my mother in law was living with us as she is still now. I do not know if she is connected to this in any way but thankfully the activity has stopped since we moved recently.
As for shadow people I have seen them all of my life since I was a child although I see them less now than I did when I was young, however I have always felt a menacing presence when they are around.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grim Shroud

I have to agree with Grim Shroud - sounds like a shadow person. I have some information posted on myspace.com/HauntingzInk that may be of use to both of you. I've been gathering information related to shadow beings after I encountered one 8 years ago -wide awake and in my basement. The encounter changed my life and my outlook on these things for ever. Grim is correct - they are dangerous. My story is posted on my blog (older post) title "Haunted House-what do you think?" At the time I posted the blog, I knew I had had something in my house. However, I no longer think it was just a ghost and many other para investigators I've talked to since, dont' think they are ghosts either. I'm in the process of compiling a list of characteristics of these beings and will eventually post it once completed. But for now, I think you can find some helpful tips there.

Some of the investigators I've been talking with are carrying UV flashlights and have found they are affected by them (EVPs have been recorder when flashing the UV on them and they have responded negatively to it), however, investigators have also warned not to use it too much as it also seems to aggitate them alot. Since I had my encounter, I leave a light on in my daughter's bedroom at night and a nightlight on in my bathroom with the door open.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntingzInk

I will check that out. I have seen shadow people before, actually many times in my life but never had something so aggressive happen. I was not aware they could interact with us in such a way. I will definately check out your story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join