It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Pics of NASAs stargate. [HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow, i knew NASA had a stargate and this confirms it. if you will notice, space time actually distorts around the field. what reasons could nasa possibly have for building a stargate? this is simply amazing!

I think this picture was taken at the ames space center btw.

[edit on 7/29/0808 by Jesus_Christ]

Admin Note:
The image above has been altered as has been shown by Beamish in his post below.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
CGI - not even close to nice

And, did you actually believe that picture is true?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Looks like its in the back of a community college thats being added on to...

Where'd your chop this errr where'd you find this picture at?

and seriously... are you high?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ahhhhh, uhmn yeah deffinately not real....humnnn

Also think Nasa grounds security would be a little more secure looking but that is just my opinion... Photo shopped looks right to me.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by RealMckoy]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
OMG! a real stargate!! amazing
i guess they couldnt wait to build a building around it to house it before activating it

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_Christ

That picture is a fake.

You know it is a fake.

We know it is a fake.

We also know that posting this sort of dross only continues to try the patience of ATS members and is designed to undermine this site's credibility.

Please, please refrain from trying to divert us with such irreverant, time wasting rubbish.

If you share the informed choice of opinions and intense, stimulating curiousity regarding CT that the rest of us do, then we are waiting to hear your take. This sort of post will only get you slapped hard by the mods. And if you do share the passion we hold, wouldn't that be sad?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
are you serious ? this pic is fake, also why would nasa build a stargate out in open space ? how did the person get through security/etc to take the picture ?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just another fake just like the name of the op Fake

If it was real then i'm sure they would not let some smuck take a picture of it .

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And to help the process of the Mods getting rid of this kind of drivel; does this look familar?

www.nasawatch.com...

So who's being a naughty boy, then?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
yes! it does look familiar! that is the stargate! only in the pic that i posted, it has clearly been activated! thanks for posting the unactivated pic. i am excited about this new gate and wonder if it is as powerful as the one in the great pyramid!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rasput
OMG! a real stargate!! amazing
i guess they couldnt wait to build a building around it to house it before activating it

i don't think they activated it. i think the aliens activated it without their knowledge.

Originally posted by HatFoilTin
are you serious ? this pic is fake, also why would nasa build a stargate out in open space ? how did the person get through security/etc to take the picture ?

I think someone that worked there took the pic and leaked it out. i don't think you could get past that security....i mean look at it...seriously. the place is dripping with guards.

Originally posted by Lysergic
and seriously... are you high?

I assure you....I am not high.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Gee comparing the two pictures, the "Stargate" doesn't take long to get fired up. The shadow on the building on the right hasn't even moved, let alone the little front end loader.

They probably use the "Clapper" to activate and deactivate.

Nice knowing you as a member. Best of luck over at GLP or wherevever you decide to take the show next.

Becker

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Why is everyone being so hostile and telling me nice knowing you and stuff? i don't get it.
i'm not entering the stargate or anything like that.

why are you all so mean and hurtful? i find an amazing stargate and all of a sudden everyone wants to play volleyball with my feelings. thanks guys.

you'd think that you'd all be appreciative in being shown a real live stargate. isn't this a conspiracy site? i thought it was.?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Oooooooohhh, I get it! I understand now! I thought this was a conspiracy site, but I get it. This site is to bash conspiracies. Sweet. i understand now. in that case, i see why all the hate. i am sorry for posting this evidence. lets go bash some people, guys!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's not a stargate. Or, if it is, it's a very, very, ancient one. Most stargates are about the size of a matchbox before activation. I carry one in my wallet - always useful if you find yourself in a tricky situation and need to get away quickly!

Okay, so maybe NASA are building a replica of a 12th century BC stargate, but why? It'd be like building a Model T Ford to enter in the Grand Prix .....

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That is a picture of what is left of the Ames wind tunnel at, Naval Air Station Moffett Field, California. It has been undergoing repair and reconstruction fro the last couple of years.
This is the largest wind tunnel in the world and it has been said that when it is turned on the local power grid must be warned as well as the local air space cleared.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

OK JC I'll play along a little with you because of your sensitive feelings. Please post the link where you found this picture.

It's that simple. Post it. I'll follow it. I'll get back to you.

Thanks for your time.

Becker

link   
I for one will be much happier when school holidays are over, then we can get down to intelligent discussions

ps sorry for the one-liner.

link   

don't worry, school will start soon. And you can go back and learn how to photoshop pics a little better.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Great work on "busting" this one.

The search for the truth and something real contintues.

Therefore, this thread is being closed, so that we can put forth out efforts elsewhere.

Have a nice day.

top topics

join