It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Sabrewolf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hello people, whilst I'm not exactly new to this site (I'm one of the lurkers who got pointed over to here by their partner) this is the first time I've signed up to it. Don't worry though, I've never posted as Anonymous either XD.

Let's see, my interests encompass a large variety of fields, all coming under the wide term of 'paranormal'. Ghosts, Spirits, Angels and Demons are the main ones of interest, however, things like UFOs (there have been quite a lot around my area recently), crop circles and the Men In Black are also among the interesting things I like to poke around for information on. Plus there are always the interesting things on here citing unusual objects or figures on the planets in our solar system.

I was very excited and interested to see the thread about the Black Eyed Kids as well, as that's something that I've never come across before.

Oh and about the name, it just seemed like a good idea at the time XD. Oh and btw, in case this ever comes up, I am female. I have a habit of picking non-gender specific usernames on purpose y'see.

Hope to have some interesting discussions with all of you in the future,

ShiningSabrewolf

[edit on 29-7-2008 by ShiningSabrewolf]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS girl!
We need more female perspective here.
Have a blast and don't forget to come on over and visit BTS!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiningSabrewolf

A big hearty welcome to ATS.
Always good to see a 'lurker' come out of the blue.
"Enjoy and contribute" (a sort of Spock thing!)

H

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiningSabrewolf

Sheeeeeesh Access!

I love your new avatar!!

H

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Greetings SabreWolf
I look forward to many a vigorous debate from you on all topics :-)

Valorian

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ShiningSabrewolf, welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

First thing you should visit this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hey thanks guys, sorry I introduced myself and then disappeared for a week, I had to do stuff with people and got kinda busy XD.

Anyway, it's about time I went and delved a bit deeper into this place.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by ShiningSabrewolf]

top topics

join