It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Bush Press Secretary Scott McClellan: Fox News Commentators Use White House ‘Talking Points

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Bill O'Reilly is one giant propagandist blowhard of a talking point.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
When confronted by Bill O'Reilly, McClellan showed his true colors. No wonder why the White House fired him!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
o'reilly lies each and every day, and poorly i might add. why anyone would use him as a measure of anyone else's credibility is amazing.
of course then again, to know bill is a liar, you would have to look into things he says, and who is going to do that. not his blind and ignorant followers anyway.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
to know bill is a liar, you would have to look into things he says, and who is going to do that. not his blind and ignorant followers anyway.

Statements backed by no facts means nothing. Just because you don't like what someone is saying, doesn't mean it is a lie, it just means you might be uninformed.

You state O'Reilly is a liar, and he does it everyday, well go ahead and give examples.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

to know bill is a liar, you would have to look into things he says, and who is going to do that. not his blind and ignorant followers anyway.

Statements backed by no facts means nothing. Just because you don't like what someone is saying, doesn't mean it is a lie, it just means you might be uninformed.

You state O'Reilly is a liar, and he does it everyday, well go ahead and give examples.

First, Scott did it. But according to you, Osama Bin Laden didn't attack America. You JUST SAID OSAMA BIN LADEN DIDN'T ATTACK AMERICA! Why? Because YOU say just because Scott did it and said he did it doesn't mean he did. So, just because OSAMA BIN LADEN "CLAIMS" HE ATTACKED AMERICA DOESN'T MEAN HE DID, ACCORDING TO YOU!
RRCONSERVATIVE CLAIMS OSAMA DID NOT ATTACK AMERICA! WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA RR!?!?!?!?!

Anyways, here is Billo lying, always.

digg.com...
www.newshounds.us...
www.sweetjesusihatebilloreilly.com...
thinkprogress.org...

And that's just from the first page of google.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
These are lies?

digg.com...

Bill O'Reilly blatantly lies about Rev. Jeremiah Wright, claiming "we have now proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is an anti-American guy and there's no question about it."
THIS IS TRUE! How can you say God Damn America and not be anti-American?

As far as the other links....like I am going to waste my time with "Sweet Jesus I hate Bill O'Reilly?" No bias there!

There are so many websites funded by Leftist Billionaire George Soros? You must have been running short on time?

BTW I love Think Progress's piece hitting Bill O'Reilly for calling people names.
There are "villians" and "pinheads" in the world and yes O'Reilly uses these terms to describe them. I wouldn't call that lying.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
well lets see...
democrats own ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN... Repubs own FOX...yeah that is fair and balanced. Fox is still killing them on ratings. I do perv on Robin Mead tho...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
well lets see...
democrats own ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN... Repubs own FOX...yeah that is fair and balanced. Fox is still killing them on ratings. I do perv on Robin Mead tho...

Dems don't own them. Actually studies have PROVEN that there is a Right Wing Bias IN ALL MEDIA!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So sorry, the GOP owns the MSM, not just Fox Noise.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
the GOP owns the MSM,

OMG !! that was beyond funny (and wrong).
It sure put the 'dic' in ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Krieger
the GOP owns the MSM,

OMG !! that was beyond funny (and wrong).
It sure put the 'dic' in ridiculous!

Sorry, but studies prove it. 72% of Obama coverage is NEGATIVE while only 32% of McBush coverage is negative.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Scott McClellan lied through his teeth about Hannity and O'Reilly taking talking points from the White House and O'Reilly nailed him on it and got him to not only admit it, but aplogize for the lie on the air.

You can listen to it here:

homepage.mac.com...

[edit on 2008/8/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Scott McClellan lied through his teeth about Hannity and O'Reilly taking talking points from the White House and O'Reilly nailed him on it and got him to not only admit it, but aplogize for the lie on the air.

bill o'really lies every day. sean hannity lies every time i hear him. so lets hold them up as the standard of honesty against i man who was paid to lie and has now come clean admitting things EVERYONE paying attention already knew were true.

[edit on 8/3/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

bill o'really lies every day. sean hannity lies every time i hear him. so lets hold them up as the standard of honesty against i man who was paid to lie and has now come clean admitting things EVERYONE paying attention already knew were true.

You might try being a little more specific.

The subject here is that McClellan lied about Fox News being a White House operative.

No one is holding up either O'Reilly or Hannity as standards of honesty, although I'm not saying that they aren't.

Even though McClellan admits he was wrong, you continue to use his lie as proof of what "EVERYONE paying attention already knew were true."

Boy! Talk about bias, or is it blindness?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join