It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburton being Reviewed by Pentagon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The Pentagon is reviewing the faulty pricing of Halliburton's contracts over in Iraq. I remember reading on the board about how much they was charging to bring Gas for the Open Market in Iraq, I think it was a $1.42? And the regular price is like, .74 cents? It was a long time ago and I can't remember. But they are being audited by the Defense Contract Audit Agency.

I wonder which way this will go, a company out to reap profit from a war or the adminstration reaping profit off of the war? Either way is a big politcal gain for either party, if it comes out saying Nothing to do with the current Adminstration, then it'll show them in a different light instead of out for oil. And I think we all know what will happen the other way, which is the most likley outcome I think.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Am I the only one that laughs when the guilty investigates one of their own?...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I chuckled too. I guess they drew the short straw when it came to who needed to have their head on the chopping block. Everyone has their spotlight and then all the scandals appear because people look so hard. That and when ya tend to try to screw the government outta money, they tend to not like that. People have to remember, you can't screw them outta money, they screw YOU outta money.

join