It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Rockets...under the moonlit night and the city by the sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I've had a vision that came out of no where and I couldn't find anything for me to even come up with a vision like this, it really scared the crap out of me when the vision happened, it was just like a movie playing in front of me and I was floating next to this tall building...I saw what was to be...

In the future, there will be a city under the moonlit night that is by the sea...
coming from the sea will be two rocket-like entities (that will pass in front of a tall building towards the edge of city near the water)which trails will be red and body will be a blue hue and the tip of the "rockets" will be bright white, and I believe that it is highly possible the objective of the two may be to carryout a biological attack.

I'm not sure if it is going to be true or not, but my past visions have always came true. Does/have anyone else had a vision like mines lately?

I just needed and wanted to get this out somewhere in case it does happen and i've gave a "heads up" at least about it

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's just one of many things that happen over the next 4 years as we get closer to 2012 and that will be the end of this world as we know it.

But all is not lost, the good people who know it's coming and trust God will be saved and the stuped ones will die!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i believe this was what happened when they attack the Georgian port
i believe this was what happened when they attack the Georgian port

join