It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is doing something weird.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SHADO13

Thanks. That is interesting about a kid not being afraid of the dark and walking around at night howling, didn't any neighbors see you? I grew up where there was not any type of outdoor lighting or a street light for twenty miles, so yeah I was afraid of the dark. Nothing much has changed here since I grew up, the houses are a bit nicer, and more people have outdoor lighting, but I'm still afraid of the dark. LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I used to do the exact same thing when I was probably about three or four. I feel like I just didn't always need to be active and loud. I remember sitting there feeling very calm just looking at stuff and thiking. You get lost in your mind when you start thinking.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wasnt scared at all goose there was only one lamppost that was very dim and the light was orange so it was creepy and you couldnt count it as a light source really as it was more like a small beacon so I could find my way home.. Even to this day I take "Midnight Runs" on the track across from my house because the night is quiet and cooler. The Neighbors probably heard me as my neighborhood is a bit quiet but I always made sure they never saw me..

[edit on 8/11/2008 by SHADO13]

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join