It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is doing something weird.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
he might be beeming information back to the space command.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I remember as a child i would sit for half an hour to an hour looking into space thinking feeling almost detached from myself. its an odd feeling like your you but your not really you... its hard to explain. I have little to no experiance with children aside from my step siblings and younger cousins. Try sitting with him without talking or moving?

EDIT: sorry i should clarify "looking into space" i mean staring off in a direction but not really looking at anything almost like a sleepless dream?

thats a thought maybe its a sleepless dream or day dream?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Khounur]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I agree with morganlefey and others, most likely reliving his womb experience which he obviously must have enjoyed very much, from what i can remember i used 2 like being cocooned in a warm space when i was little, and still do now i'm 23 LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I came acrooss this site, someone told be about it and it's so facinating..
I couldn't help but to join the conversation...

Have you tried sitting in the tent beside him? act like him and see if he responds in any way... just you and him, maybe there is something "paranormal" going on or he is just simply enjoying himself or he could be doing it just because he wants attention.
But one thing that really matters is that you are there for him and show him that you care... because to me, going away like that is a little... I don't know, there must be a reason.

(He could also.. (like someone else I saw wrote) be talking to someone who's past away. I do believe in those things, but never experienced anything of it myself. But he could have a rare gift right there

I've read that children are very sensetive and emotional to dreams aswell, so it's not impossible that he can do this aswell..
(I have watched too much Lisa Williams on tv.. )

... well I have to say the end..

Katrine (17)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's fairly normal. My boy is almost 3 and does the same thing on occasion so it's something that we have researched. Keep in mind that all of their senses are developing. Most of the day the're sensing things for the first time. We tend to overlook most things as adults. They don't have that filter yet since everything is new to them. They are on constant stimulation overload. It's normal for them to want some quiet time just to sort things out. After reading about it I thought it was a great idea and have forced the practice on myself. A meditation of sorts. It has really improved my attention to detail. Your memory will find stuff that you brushed off. I consider it a positve as my boy is really bright.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The kid probably only enjoys the dark

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
nothing to worry about, when he does that and i take it he does it every night he's just uploading all his days information to the mothership. he'll snap out of it in a while once all his vacinations have kicked in and are suppresing his ability.

trekker

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Children often create elaborite imaginary friends or games because they are having trouble dealing with some element of their life. Maybe a change in the home life setting. And then the child may create an imaginary friend as a way to deal with the stress. So if you can pin point the stressor I suggest having a talk with your child letting them express them selves to you in this reality not in an imaginary one.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My first thought was Crystal Child. I know two of them. If he doesnt start talking until a late age then thats a good sign.

Look up to see the signs of these kids. Apparently, they are quite psychic and he might be going to an alone space for some inner communication.

the indigos were born en masse from about 75-95/late 90's. By the end there were loads of them coming in it seems.

Perhaps crystal children are quite common now that theyve been coming for about 10 years.

Maybe your kids a star seed. Man they could be real weird....if their last 50 lives were on some bizarre planet and now they just came here to help with the craziness that whould be xploding soon.

Does oyur kid have big round eyes?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gandi

Yeah and i tihnk parts of us do want to crawl back into the womb way past age 23..

Lol....i like the one guys response. with the vaccinations......just send him to the doctors....theylll fix him up with a barrage of chemicals to make him "Normal" and need more meds later in life.

Maybe your kids already sick of all the ignorant human fools. He might be a quick learner. Immersed in my own creative thoughts is more fun and stimulating than conversing with most people.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

Yeah he does have big round eyes, kinda like the precious moment dolls. The funny thing is that when he was a baby baby he wouldn't make eye contact with me, he would just look past me. I read a post about the eyes and how it is a window to your soul so I thought that I would look into my son's eyes but he won't let me. He will make eye contact with me from far away but he won't let me make eye contact with him when he is really close to me, I can maybe do it for about 1 second.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by guard

No he doesn't do his business in the tent. He usually goes into the walker and does his business, thats how we know that he is or that he is going to make number 2.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tybrus

I highly doubt that he is sleepwalking. My son has a very hard time going to sleep and I have never seen him sleepwalk during the time that he does sleep (he sleeps in the same bed as me). Unless there is a category of this sort of thing and someone would like to elaborate more on this.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gandi

That really could be it. When my son was younger I had to carry him all day (except when I would bathe cause my dad would carry him them) and if I didnt he would cry, I even had to hold him when he was sleeping. So I asked my dad, then, why does he do this and my dad told me that he spent 9 months in my stomach and that he needs me to hold him so he will kind of get the same comfort that he did when he was in my stomach. Since he is older now he doesn't "ask" me to carry him anymore but he still wants and needs affection from me so besides me maybe him going into his hideout spot is just another way of getting comfort.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

We have a thing in the Hawaiian culture (which I have experienced for myself every time, whether it happens to me or someone else) that when a new life is going to be born someone in the family dies. So when I found out I was pregnant my mom had died. I belive that when he was first born my mom (his grandmother) was always there with us to help me watch him until I got the hang of things. So now that I got pretty much everything down I believe that she comes around once in a while when I'm not able to watch him. But for my son talking to her, I'm not sure about that.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So my son already had an appointment scheduled for Aug 5 (for something not realted to this). I had called today to see if I could move the appointment up but they couldn't they are booked. Since this is not an emergency, I'm not gonna treat it like an emergency until something serious happens before his appointment. I realize the trend about drugs towards ADD and ADHD, I am not seeking to put my son on any sort of medicine (unless it is absolutely needed). I am going to go to his appointment and address the issue with the doctor, see what he has to say about it and see if there are any signs that I need to watch in case he does have something serious.

So he went into his hideout today, during the day time. I waited a few minutes and then went inside the room. I tried to peek through the cracks of the tent but he ended up seeing me, after he saw me he didnt do anything he just stayed in there. So after a few minutes of me thinking that he thought that I left I peeked through the crack and I saw him looking up (not with his nose up to the ceiling, but half way, like a 45 degree angle) and I saw him with a huge smile on his face, his mouth was wide open and he was just smiling. Since the sun was shining into the room it could have brightened the yellow side of the tent, so he might have been amused to see that. I'm not sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i wish your kid the best of luck, seeing as how he has a parent who already wants to judge him

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiigurl

LOL....yep read this

www.angelsuniverse.com...

She says like prescious moments dolls too. lol. Yea ive got a good feeling your kid is a crystal. If so u r a lucky mom indeed. They tend to choose more open or aware parents.

Doesnt really say so on this sight, but i seen somewhere else that they are really close and clingy to the mom. My friends crystal child loves to come in and sleep with her. She even says its so hard to say no to him. THey have powerful and loving eyes.

or heres another site

www.byregion.net...

I recommend Doreen Virtue by the way. She a PhD psychologist and supposedly psychic. She has a website, some interviews, radio show. Maybe was on coast2coast. You tube her. She has some very interesting things to say.

If your kid really doesnt start speaking til 3-4 yrs, thats a clear sign. I guess if they are tested they might show some autistic signs but its just not fitting or correct. hope this helps

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Id recommend going to see a psychic and bring your kid. Dont tell them anything about him. Just have her do a reading on u 2. and an aura reading if they can do that.

Try to find a metaphysical bookstore with an inhouse psychic. They are generally for real. They dont want some fake hocus pocus idiot working in their store scaring away customers. I just went and saw one recently...she was quite good. Ive met dozens of psychics , some so powerful its creepy. So im well aware it exists, plus ive had my own experiences.

Theres also ways to question them to test if they are fakes. But u need to have some awareness yourself to do that.

Just a suggestion to get some confirmation and help on how u can be a good mother for a specail kid.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

Thanks for the advice, I live on the big island and there are hardly any psychics, you have to really search for them. I have seen a couple of psychics in the past and everthing that they have said had come true, most were things that I had no control over, so I do believe in psychics. What are some signs or questions that you can ask, besides intuition, to know if a psychic is fake or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join