It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katrina Created ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
is it possible that the Government made Katrina by some form of climate control
because if tornado Katrina was a conspiracy the Government could have made some sort of machine that changes the Temperature or makes the weather itself if there is still a lot of things we dont know yet so if Katrina was artificially created Why and How if Katrina came by naturally did we cause it without knowing with so much gas and pollution in the air (with gas/pollution in the air the skys could heat up and cool down rapidly) so was it

A) the government in some experiment
B) did we cause it without knowing
C) was it naturally created
D) the most unlikely choice aliens

i want your opinions ATS

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The levees were blown to save the rich part of town. I have friends who lived in Lousiasnna, and he says it is a certainty that they in face did do what they did.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Yeh I can believe they would do that.Blow the levees to save the rich part and flood the poorer parts.
But to create a hurricane I think is going over the top.
Many hurricanes happen all the time.Its just a big shock when they hit a populated city.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
YES I do think it was either created from scratch OR directed and amplified by such tools as HAARP and whatever else they have now.

I find it amazing how most of us here dont trust the government yet when thousands die we refuse to consider the government done it or even reply to posts like these, and the 911 threads get all over heated and emotional.

Well none of us want it to be true.. but some things are far too coincidental, its more 'likely' to be the whacky ideas that are true than some crazy 'coincidence'.

Fact is we know they modify the weather, even Paul Mcartney made it rain or shine (I forget) at a festival here in UK. Basically anybody with millions can do some weather toying and there are patents on weather modding all in the log books.

You may like this 'crazy coincidence' video I just posted.. it has NO replies..

Tragic events in USA connected by PENTAGRAM
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Then explain how I got 12 feet of water in my house in the affluent New Orleans neighborhood of Lakeview (zip code 70124)? You, Spike Lee, Henry Rollins, and all the other class warfare-inistas need to wake up and smell the reality. Katrina didn't distinguish between class, race, or annual income. We all got our turn in the barrel. Apparently, you buy into the media's lie that Katrina victims were exclusively poor and black because middle class America would not sleep at night if they came to terms with the fact that you could be educated, move up the corporate ladder, pay your taxes, play by the rules and still have your government lie about the strength of the levee they built in your backyard, lulling you into sweet security, and then one day the metal pilings that are 11 feet SHORTER than the ones they said they installed tipped over in the jello-like soil around them, scratching you and your world out. You only WISH levees were blown to save rich people, because then you think you might get a walk when your turn to find your hard-earned tax dollars at work. I assure you, you won't. THAT is the REAL issue.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No. I think it was a natural disaster and to suggest otherwise only serves to deflect the main issue.

The main issue is that regardless of how you think Katrina happened, millions of lives were displaced and there is still massive amounts of work to be done.

We still need to try and get those lives back together. We don't need to be wasting time trying to find someone or something to point the finger at.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am of the opinion hat the PTB do use weather control, in fact China announced it was going to make sure it didn't rain during this last summer's Olympics through such means.

I also know that William Cohen told congress that we had an earthquake machine. I wonder what the Chemtrails and the Alaskan base with all the antennae are for and possibly for weather control.

Now after saying all that I am going to contradict myself a bit, I don;t like doing this but sometimes it has to be done...

While I will buy the theory that we can create hurricane or the optimal conditions for one at the least I in NO WAY think we could control it once made particularly a cat 3 or more. How would you steer something that big?

Just my opinion so take it for what its worth.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
it was very instrumental in clearing the poor neighborhoods ot make room for expensive condos and in privatizing the 140+ public schools. Now there are only 4 public schools. Read "The Shock Doctrine" by Naomi Klein.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was man made.

Just as the tsunami in Asia cleared all the poor people off the coastline, making room for upscale resorts, hotels and golf courses.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think it's a fairly ridiculous assertion that our government caused Katrina. Natural disasters happen. It sucks, but they do.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
sure it was created............ although by mother nature rather than some secret government project.

I don't understand why every natural disaster today is blamed on some secret government conspiracy. You know these kinds of things have been happening as long as man has been on the planet. Mostly at first they were blamed on the wrathful gods but I suppose in today's times it makes more sense to blame them on secret black projects and being man made rather than the natural scientific cycles of the planet.

the evolution of ignorance at its best.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I just saw a program about climate control on the history channel, and it actually mentioned this. The history channel is really starting to help reveal the truth. It was the first time I had ever even heard anything about katrina being created. I'll have to look into it more, but when they showed the path of the storm, it was quite convincing. Very strange turn that it took.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I agree with you. It was a natural disaster, enhanced by poor urban planning/city design and further enhanced by neglected infrastructure.

The real problem, as you mention is that the conditions in NO are still horrible. Don't buy the BS that GWB did not allocate enough money for the reconstruction. $40bn is a lot of dough. Blame the Congress for pushing the cash to their buddys and the local politicans who fleeced the investment and screwed their own citizens.

I think it is crazy that some of the same folks who rail around about how incompetent the government are the same folks who think the government has their heads out of their keisters enough to organize and plan execute these fantastically elegant scenarios.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
When mother nature meets technology a disaster of epic proportions is created. In New Orleans, the levees breaking saved the rich areas, while destroying the less desirable poor areas.

Move across state lines and focus on Mississippi, where the eye of the hurricane made landfall. There are reports of suspicious activities in Mississippi as well, but New Orleans has been the main focus. Shortly before Katrina ,oil drilling in the Mississippi sound went to public vote and was banned.

I believe it was a natural disaster in the right place at the right time and man made assistance made it the monster it became.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am on the fence but dangling both legs onto the natural disaster side. I would need real solid motives to see why the government would do this. I think there is circumstantial evidence that may make it LOOK as though it was "assisted" but that's just nature.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join