It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 11 2004 Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Interesting Prediction about March 11 2004 that was posted on the Internet Feb 13 2004.

A few months ago, the Spirit awakened me during the early hours of the morning. I looked at my clock and it read 3:11 AM. I tried to go back to sleep but felt the breath of the Spirit and I realized that it was time to pray. During the next few hours, I prayed, walking the streets of our neighborhood. The Spirit said to me, "Take note of the digits on your clock when you first awakened." An unfolding of many thoughts came to me after I heard this. I know these thoughts were for the purpose of me entering into a greater level of prayer and intercession. God told me that March 11, 2004 would be the beginning of an unusual chain of events in the Kingdom of God. He spoke about that day being the unveiling of mysteries and revelations that would affect the following areas over a period of time:

Political events that will bring a period of peace for the USA

Hidden agendas exposed and a shaking of terrorist activities in a big way

Unusual access into secular arenas for the purpose of evangelism

Medical discoveries that will affect the following diseases: Alzheimer�s, Diabetes, Parkinson�s, a lung disease, and a rare bone disease

Unusual spiritual manifestations in spiritually uninhabited places with mass responses due to media coverage of these events

Kingdom appearances in church meetings

Full Story

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
How much you wanna bet nothing comes of it?...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I bet that guy sells a couple of books, but I don't see anything happening.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I looked at my clock and it read 3:11 AM.

Really? I happen to look at the time and see 9:11 quite often(no more than the 2 time a day it shows up!), for years even before 9/11. Was it a sign? I dunno but it felt wierd seing it all the time in the weeks following 9/11. Whenever I would see it before 9/11 I would associate it with the emergency number 911 but now I see it as 9/11.

I happen to look at the time when its 9:11 a few times a week, I find it strange that I would look at that perticular time a few times a week. Stange aint it?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger

I looked at my clock and it read 3:11 AM.

Really? I happen to look at the time and see 9:11 quite often(no more than the 2 time a day it shows up!), for years even before 9/11. Was it a sign? I dunno but it felt wierd seing it all the time in the weeks following 9/11. Whenever I would see it before 9/11 I would associate it with the emergency number 911 but now I see it as 9/11.

I happen to look at the time when its 9:11 a few times a week, I find it strange that I would look at that perticular time a few times a week. Stange aint it?

I just found it interesting that March 11 was zeroed in on Feb 14 and posted to that site well before the attacks in Spain

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The organisation more suspected of the 3/11 bomb attacks in Spain (ETA) had members caught planting bombs prior to Christmas.

Was there any other published source anticipating attacks on 3/11? Were these predictions (no matter where from) reported to authorities?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It says "posted 13th february" but it is pretty easy to say that watch:

This Post By Mikomi: Posted 13th February 2004

My point what is stopping the editor from saying that making him look like a predictor.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You have find the date. Try harder, next times you may find the events...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
It says "posted 13th february" but it is pretty easy to say that watch:

This Post By Mikomi: Posted 13th February 2004

My point what is stopping the editor from saying that making him look like a predictor.

I received an email from this site on Feb. 13 but decided not to post it here because I for one am very skeptical of all these predictions that have dates attached to them, but after the events in Spain happened I decided to look this prediction up in their archive section and post it here. You can look it up as well at
Link and search by the date. There is also a follow up on their webpage at
Follow up

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well I stand corrected if you received the link before the bombings in Madrid.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Well I stand corrected if you received the link before the bombings in Madrid.

Yes I did.. I thought about posting this several times but decided against it. Oh well, hind-sight is always 20/20. I think the true test for this will be if some of the other predictions come true.

Political events that will bring a period of peace for the USA

Unusual access into secular arenas for the purpose of evangelism

Medical discoveries that will affect the following diseases: Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Parkinson's, a lung disease, and a rare bone disease

Unusual spiritual manifestations in spiritually uninhabited places with mass responses due to media coverage of these events

Kingdom appearances in church meetings (Instead of regular revival meetings, churches that are hungry for fresh things from God will "tarry" until these Kingdom manifestations actually take place. To "tarry" means to remain in one place, spiritually and geographically, while doing whatever needs to be done in your daily activities, especially placing a demand on prayer. This will bring about unity so that the people are in "one accord" regarding the vision, and specifically about what to expect. This will demand prophetic revelation from the leaders. God will give insight to His leaders in the church regarding what will unfold in the years to come, aside from the second return of Christ. Regarding "Kingdom appearances," I was taken to Matthew 17:2-3. Jesus transfigured before them and they saw Him in an appearance that they had never seen before. I believe that these appearances will carry the church into a period of prophetic revelation which will not only unleash ideas, strategies, and inventions, but an overwhelming outpouring of miracles which will manifest without man's command. When Moses and Elijah appeared with Jesus, you will note that before Peter could invent a portable sanctuary for this eternal exposure, God interrupted with these words, "Hear Him." In other words, this was the same "beloved son" in a different appearance. Don't fathom it out, contain it, or sanctum it where it is free from intrusion, but rather "hear" and reveal it at a later time. Jesus said, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead." I believe that these "Kingdom appearances" will release an array of heavenly visions upon the leaders and at the appropriate time, they will manifest these and impart them upon the people.

March 11 will begin disclosures in political circles, and the President will have to use a firm hand against internal enemies.

Cain will be exposed- Ministries that attempted to "destroy and kill" their brothers because of jealousy, accusation, and hatred, will be banished for a season until they are humble again. Then they will bring forth an "Enoch" move of the Spirit. These "Cain" type leaders will love their sons in the Kingdom and even build huge works honoring them, leaving them an inheritance for future generations.

Genesis 4:16-17, "Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And Cain built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son - ENOCH." Even though the "Abels" were destroyed because of these jealous, hateful "Cains" of the church, God will restore and place an even greater anointing upon the newborn generation. This generation will come in the stead of Abel and they will give birth to a spiritual movement, unprecedented, like no other, having no previous example but the Bible. Then men will begin to call on the name of the Lord throughout the earth.

Genesis 4:25-26, "And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, for God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed. And as for Seth, to him also a son was born, and he named him Enos. THEN MEN BEGAN TO CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD."

Finally, I saw March 11 as the "beginning of the end" of major terrorist leaders and movements. God will bring them out and will display them before the world. Even though there will always be terror, hatred, aversion, and attacks against Christian Nations, there will be a reluctance to use modern methods of attack in such a violent way against this generation of believers and leaders. However, God has a plan to demote them, but that will be revealed later on.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Just ran the numbers through my head so I may be off by a day or 2, but 311 days after 3-11-'04 is 1-16-'05, if there is anything symbolic about this happening 911 days after then you have to wonder if we should watch out for something 311 days after this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think the true test for this will be if some of the other predictions come true.

WANA, Pakistan (AP) - Pakistan's military has arrested more than 100 suspects in a five-day assault on militants holed up in mud fortresses along the border where al-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al Zawahri is believed trapped, a commander said Saturday.

Those detained included foreigners and the local Pashtun tribesmen who have been sheltering them, said Lt. Gen. Safdar Hussain, who is in charge of the sweep. Hussain said 400 to 500 militants are believed to still be fighting from within the heavily fortified compounds in the tribal South Waziristan region, using mortars, AK-47s, rockets and hand-grenades in a face-off with troops.

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Just ran the numbers through my head so I may be off by a day or 2, but 311 days after 3-11-'04 is 1-16-'05, if there is anything symbolic about this happening 911 days after then you have to wonder if we should watch out for something 311 days after this one.

Flip 1-16-05 left-to-right. 50-91-1 roughly. 911 is in that anyway. Interesting

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No Lilblam, it isnt...U really are a prize twat arent u. lol

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShinobiAurora
No Lilblam, it isnt...U really are a prize twat arent u. lol

It's not? Please tell me how you think it is not.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Please tell me lilbalm why you responded over this thread when it's 9 days old.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ummmm....ur posting a prediction AFTER the day that this was suppose to happen? yea.....that makes sense, ya fraud

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by htown

And the age of a thread in this particular case makes a difference because...

Perhaps there is a limit to how old a thread has to be before people must STOP all their posts in it? I do not understand the correlation between the age of this thread and my post. What's the significance?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by htown

And the age of a thread in this particular case makes a difference because...

Perhaps there is a limit to how old a thread has to be before people must STOP all their posts in it? I do not understand the correlation between the age of this thread and my post. What's the significance?

Do you always have to give long responses?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join