It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Reasons Why the New iPhone Sucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Seven Reasons Why the New iPhone Sucks

Look before you leap before buying the new iPhone. This is the iPhone that all of us have been waiting for. It promised to address the deficiencies of the first generation iPhone, but does it really?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by deree]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Personally, I have no need for something like this. I use my phone to make calls to people. Since I am capable of speech, I don't use the idiotic text messaging. I also don't use the camera on it because I can't get the pictures out of it without emailing them and that cost more money. I'm broke as it is. The picture capabilities on my phone also suck big time so why even bother?I also don't need a portable computer, I have one in my home.

Now, I don't know if this is still the case but a friend of mine was in town a couple of weeks ago - he lives in the boonies where there are no Apple stores - and dropped his kid off to wait in line to get it. Once the kid got in there he was told he could not pay cash for it. That to me stinks to high heavens.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My girlfriend has an i-phone and it's pretty cool but just not for me. I'm around a computer enough that I don't need to check my email or surf the web on my phone. I don't need to watch tv on a tiny screen. Unlike TheLoony, I like txt messaging, but one doesn't need an i-phone for this. As for music, I don't mind having my music on my i-pod "shuffle." It's much smaller than any cell phone. I prefer having a smaller phone with less features. If I want music I use my shuffle.

new topics

join