It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: US would back Israeli strike on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Ron Paul: US would back Israeli strike on Iran

www.presstv.com

"No matter what they do, it is our money, it is our weapons, and they are not going to do it without us approving it," said the 72-year-old Republican.

While the UN nuclear watchdog admits that there is no link between the use of nuclear material and the 'alleged studies' of weaponization attributed to Iran, the West continues to allege that Tehran is pursuing a military nuclear program.

"If they (Israelis) get in trouble, we are going to bail them out," continued congressman Paul, who is a staunch advocate of a diplomatic approach toward Iran over its nuclear program.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm not 'up to speed' with Ron Paul, and I'm a little unaware of his relevance today. I think a lot of people expected he would be able to make a difference.

Anyhow, he's talking to the Iranian press. Is this something that can stick in the side of Bush Co?

The article of course uses his quotes to put forward only Iran's argument.

The Iranians are negotiating, and progress has been made with the US actually talking to them, but they're not going to stop enrichment any time soon.

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think this post is bs..

he voted to go into Afghanistan, but he didnt vote to go into Iraq..

I would seriously doubt he would vote to go into Iran..

He votes one what the constitution allows... not what people wanna make money on.

Oh sorry misread..

Yes it is already known the US will back isreal if they attacked Iran.. Its like mommy coming to help the lil boy who got his ass beat.

[edit on 7/29/2008 by ThichHeaded]

join