It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit/Personality Templates, or doubles, doubles everywhere!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have been fortunate to travel coast to coast in the united states, and I am encountering more and more people who seem to be strikingly as I remember someone else to be.

I'm ruling out that it's just me, because I can within reason accurately know how they would respond to a topic, scenario, and just talk about life in general. I seem to fall in with people who are interchangeable with others I have known.

I have noticed particular speech patterns, mannerisms, body language that are popping up in unrelated individuals.

It's been fascinating.

It's not something I can readily show to someone, but please just take my word for it.

There is something more to our individual identities, that is shared and rather abundandt in a non-structured dynamic way.

I think the universal consciousness work of of Carl Jung was spot on, or really close.

For me I think groups of souls choose to eminate into life, and from them they become a universal template of distinct but fixed spiritual/personailty templates.

I welcome your comments.

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have definitely noticed this as well. I don't really chalk it up to anything spiritual though, I believe it has more to do with the prevalence of personality shaping mindkontrol suggestions and tactics we are all being bombarded with all the time. Similar organisms react to similar stress with similar kinds of psychological fracturing and scarring and so the more strongly we are all subjected to daily traumas and mutilations the more we see people of similar natural personality types to start with becoming like each other.

This is exactly what They want.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think that is an interesting perspective. I can't remember the comedian who said it but it went something like, "You know you are getting old, when everyone you meet reminds you of someone else". Whenever I experience what you are describing, I chuckle and think of that quote.

People are people after all.

I certainly understand how you can delve into it for a deeper meaning. It is like a lot of other things discussed on these boards, you can either laugh and dismiss like I do in this case, or you can look for the deeper meaning, like you are.

I will try to be more mindful of it in the future.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Programing, mind control, mainstream music, sheep mentality, establishment, religion, education, norms of goals, and what i would call the grid, for many of us to be functional humans in society we must not deviate to far from the established patters, layed out by are Luciferian masters.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ADHDsux4me

People are attracted to a particular set of personalities/characteristics/traits. You speak with many different people every day, in lines, at shopping centers, schools, work, etc., but will only register someone that "triggers" a familiarity sensation (someone you know). Your mind makes the comparisons and you project it on to that person. The only way to dispel the illusion is to get the two together side by side and your mind will do a different sort of comparison. It is wild though to meet somebody for the first time and be able to swear you know their twin!

join