It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Responces to Bush's 9/11 ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I bet no liberal found it odd when all the major news networks all heralded the "outrage" over Bush's ads that had 9/11 images in it. It was only THE DAY AFTER, but each network had one or both of 2 women speak about their individual reactions.

After hearing the interviews of each woman's interview and odd, they were VERY simular. They both mentioned that 9/11 was under "bush's watch" and that he was caught reading to kids, as well as several more. It almost seems that they were given talking points.

I also found it odd that the placement of the "outrage" was clear plain, and repeatedly told, while the counterpoints were buried deep into the reports or articles. Judging that people's attention spans are very short, maybe that placement can be found as a little odd maybe?

I don't know what is worse, that it's certian that the democrats had anticipated any reference to 9/11 (the one in Bush's add was next to NOTHING) and had these people ready go to OR that the biased networks took off and blasted this all over the airwaves?

What i think is worse is that kerry's ads had machine gun sound affects and no tiff is made. And the news heralded that Bush came out with his NEGATIVE ADS! oh no!, all 2 of them that was PURE FACTUAL (because they didn't say much other than ideals), whlie Kerry has SIXTEEN ads, all but one have been broken down as embelshed and false and they were VERY negative.

I expect this biased news coverage to go on business as usual, till it gets to crunch time where they will REALLY lay down the BS, even if they get caught left and right, they won't care and they'll probably admit it, becuase it will lead the mindless to defeat Bush.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by ANMAN]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The bruhaha surrounding Bush mentioning 9/11 in his political ads is only offensive to morons. That was a defining moment in the man's political career, and his actions after the fact are what swayed me into becoming a Bush supporter.

Putting an asswhoopin' on al-Qaeda for what they did to our countrymen is a pivotal factor in Bush's election campaign.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Sitting in a classroom for 40 minutes reading to children about a pet goat, while the worst national security disaster in US history unfolded, was the defining moment in the political career of George W Bush?????

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is bothering me somewhat,

it's response's not reponces.

sorry, it's just bugging me.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmHeWhoIsMeYes

Sitting in a classroom for 40 minutes reading to children about a pet goat, while the worst national security disaster in US history unfolded, was the defining moment in the political career of George W Bush?????

You're a real bright one, huh?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
... his actions after the fact are what swayed me into becoming a Bush supporter.

Taking the US into two wars : one to ensure that an oil pipeline was built through Afghanistan (The Taliban wouldn't allow it so they had to go - Al Quaeda was just the excuse). Plus the Iraq debacle (in order to get control of the Iraqui oilfields (Saddam was the excuse this time).

And lets not forget the removal of liberty as evidenced by the Patriot acts.

And you admire this ?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I disagree with most of Bush's policies, but to say that the Taliban were an excuse for a pipline is pretty simple minded.

Maybe if you were here in NY and saw the damage done.......You would think otherwise. We had to go in there and take out a safe haven/training ground for terrorists. That is a proven fact.

Iraq is another story.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The bruhaha surrounding Bush mentioning 9/11 in his political ads is only offensive to morons. That was a defining moment in the man's political career, and his actions after the fact are what swayed me into becoming a Bush supporter.

Putting an asswhoopin' on al-Qaeda for what they did to our countrymen is a pivotal factor in Bush's election campaign.

Let Bush have the 9-11 images in his adds. It serves to remind all intelligent Americans that IT OCCURED ON HIS WATCH. While he is at it he should brag about all the people who he helped into the unemployment line. He should also brag about all his personal friends at Enron who screwed hard working employees out of millions of dollars. He should also mention his personal friends the Bin Laden family and the Saudi Royal family who he let fly out of this country after 9-11 when NO OTHER AIR TRAFFIC WAS ALLOWED.:bash:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Bush administration wanted the pipeline built. Whether or not bin Laden had attacked the US, the Taliban had to be removed. Bush's oil cronies were chomping at the bit and had to be placated. Osama bin Laden and the Taliban were the excuse Bush needed.

The attack on Afghanistan was planned before 9-11

Insider accounts published in the British, French and Indian media have revealed that US officials threatened war against Afghanistan during the summer of 2001. These reports include the prediction, made in July, that �if the military action went ahead, it would take place before the snows started falling in Afghanistan, by the middle of October at the latest.�

www.wsws.org...
www.konformist.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
hahahaha

Someone's been feeding you some serious garbage.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sorry for the gramatical error truelies, I'll never learn.

Just and update, take this as garbage or not, I heard this on Rush Limbaugh...

He has been on the case and he's found information shedding more light on this 9/11 commerical horror.

Turns out this small hyper left wing organization in washington found the opportunity to get at Bush, got their ducks lined up and sent the faxes to the liberal news networks. Of course the networks aired it, first story, every hour, all day.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That was a defining moment in the man's political career, and his actions after the fact are what swayed me into becoming a Bush supporter.

And here I thought it was because you started drinking out of your Dad's gasoline container in the shed.....what with you not being able to buy Budweiser & all!

You're hopeless, but thanks for posting this stuff....I'd hate to get the Italian loafers dirty over at Free Republic trolling for these sort of nuggets!

new topics

top topics

join