It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OK,

The U2U has been sent to MemoryShock and when he gets the thread up and running, I'll give you a heads up in case you miss it..

Good luck to you both...

I think you both will like the topic..

Semper

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Thanks grim! Good luck for you to!

cant wait....When I am done with you, you will turn into an Angel!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

...was that...a competitive remark? Let me break it down for you, when I have finished destroying what little ego you may have had, I will target your hopes and dreams just for kicks. Friend, you are like a prairie dog in the sights of a high power rifle, and your odds aren't looking good.

You best hold onto that luck you were giving out, you will need it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

...was that...a competitive remark?

You are correct my friend! just to make your blood boil..

I will target your hopes and dreams just for kicks.

I am sorry to say that my hopes and dreams have already been met..I am the happiest man in the world

Friend, you are like a prairie dog in the sights of a high power rifle, and your odds looking good.

My odds we will see during the debate, but dont be scared if this dog bites back!

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Guys, do me a favor will you?

Slip over to Fight Club Pub and feel free to continue "Talking Smack" all you want..

Let's keep this thread devoted to the tournament..

Semper

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
if there is still an opening count me in.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
We do have a full roster, but if you would like to be on the stand by list in case of drop outs, I would be more than happy to do that...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am on the waiting list should anybody drop, correct?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Indeed...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Bloody hell

Missed this again

Put me on the standby list guys, if you would be so kind.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
We are getting close to the beginning of Round 1, ladies and gentlemen...

You have been added to the standby list, budski.

I have a list of people who have expressed interest should there be any vacancies, so I am anticipating a smooth first round.

The criteria for a 'drop out' will be in the event that someone doesn't post in the debate for twenty four hours and doesn't respond to my u2u for an additional twenty four hours. Due to the desire and dedication of the present Fighters, any longer would be a disservice to them.

Please keep the lines of communication open as much as possible. This thread will be open and viable until the opening of the first round, after which it will be closed and the means of communication will become "The Fight Club Pub" which is located in the Debate Forum.

That said, there looks to be some very interesing first round match ups. I haven't assigned topics yet, but the first round pairings look good.

The Debates should be kicked off at around noon on Monday. Get ready for a great display of wits and some tooth and nail fighting!

Edit to add link

[edit on 16-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Also, if there is anyone out there who would like to be a judge, please u2u me.

Do not post in this thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sorry about missing the time I had stated, guys. Work has been extra busy today.

I will have them up by tonight...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a standby fighter can take my place on the tourney.

I won't be able to make this tournament.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Everyone please...

If you have to drop out, please just do so without "recommending" a replacement...

I am positive that MemoryShock has the "Stand By" list in order of request and it should fall to whomever is first..

Thanks for the cooperation..

Semper

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh gosh... how the heck did I miss seeing this until now...

If there is any opening Puhhhhleeeese let me in

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Debates are up!

For those of you unsure on where to go (though I have sent all First Round participants u2u's) The debates take place in the The Debate Forum

For all of those who have requested stand by status...you are on the list. We have already assigned one so please stay tuned to the Debates so that you aren't caught off guard should and when you get the oppurtunity to replace someone.

As well, any one else who would like to state their availability for stand-by status, please post in the Public Fight Club Pub (ATS Debates)

All debate commentary and discussion (or rabble rousing..
) should forewith be posted in The Fight Club Pub. Also, New Fighters...stop by the Pub and say hello to the veterans...

Please direct all further concerns to one of the above linked threads, or u2u myself or another debate moderator/veteran for answers to any specific questions.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join