It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Speak The Truth-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is disturbing knowledge that is never spoken out loud. Here it, in your own voice, in your own mind, for your own enlightenment. I have learned much about my mind, and how it works. So much so, that I now know much about all of us, because we're all humans and in possession of the same. We need no one to govern us, to set laws, or decide punishment in order to discourage us from doing wrong. Look, if anyone but me was supposed to be in control of me, then why am I me!! Why am I in control!! Why wouldn't you just be me, if you were meant to control me!! Why do we all possess the ability to choose, and why are we all faced with right and wrong!! We are meant to govern ourselves; Self-government, the thing we are told and some of us even believing is impossible!! If you were not meant... to be in control of you, then why are you.... you? I accept my responsibility of choice, and I will choose the right and good as often as possible, for as long as possible; to the best of my ability, until my ability becomes best..... There is no one you need to look to for judgment or punishment, other than yourself. You ultimately know inside you what choices you make, you know wrong from right as everyone else does.... I don't argue the *my right is your wrong and what if my wrong is your right* We all could live and exist without fear of one another, without lies, without leaders who only wish to lead us to our enslavement and defeat... I'm almost 20 years old, I live in Arizona and my name is Jimmy... I stand for the truth, what's right, and what is good in life. I know from history that man has always killed off or *glorified* those that don't wish to do conscious evil.. I am no god, no savior, no different than anyone else. I don't want to decide for anybody else, or tell anybody else how to live.... I just want mankind to except the things that are true, real, and happening...I fill up inside with pain when I think of how long this world and our race has suffered from greedy, knowledge hoarding, truth suppressing fools! Fools that can't make the right decisions in their lives, let alone govern and judge anyone else!! I am so hurt and broken by schemes and conspiracies that I have experienced. The only thing I can say for sure about the *endless* amount of B.S. and Mental trauma I've experienced is that it has only caused me, Pain. I wish to know what these evil people think they are going to choose when they are forced with the reality flawlessly depicting them as they are? I am sorry for expressing myself this strongly, but it is an emotional subject for me and my understanding. I'm the most good person I know, or have ever known. I'm the most loyal, honest, and loving as well... The primary method of dealing with anyone of my *nature* seems to be isolating them/me, then forcing me/them into a "controlled" scenario that is better than being isolated but only used as a means of maintaining close watch, and control over our emotions, Money, transportation, social events, fitness, health, sleep.... etc..etc... it's as if some individuals were singled out before birth, picked out from afar to live a life of their choosing, or an early death. I am not making any of this up, if anyone knows anything about.... HUGE cults or groups or plots... or agendas... or something... especially in Arizona, let me know....

new topics

join