It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind the Alien/UFO myths.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

See....I think I hear ya, dnb.....but if our souls continue, then what's the point of 'fearing' death???

There is a logical disconnect here, unless Im missing something...can yo explain?

Thanks much.

ps....if souls must be 're-incarnated' in order to learn more.....why the heck can't they just be taught while they're souls.....seems a very inefficient system, to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ok, I think you might have that confused, a bit...

It's not that you need reincarnation to learn, it's just that when you are born, you're a clean-slate, and you learn the newest, most modern information (which is better, if it's historically accurate, too).

Furthermore, who said anything about fearing death? I think you might have missed the point of the message. Knowledge is power, and knowing what's REALLY going on empowers you enough so that you don't fear, so that you can ACT RIGHTLY, and get something significant accomplished for the betterment of mankind.

Cool?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm cool dnb....it's just, from what I've read about the subject.....we are supposed ot live multiple lives, in order to learn....and I've heard that we CHOOSE each time we are re-incarnated.

For instance, we CHOOSE to come back, and suffer through cancer, in order to learn....

THIS is the part I have difficulty believing/understanding.

See, once you're dead.....you should be able to encompass all of the Universe's knowledge, and move on.

YES, one of the funniest movies I've seen is "Defending Your LIfe"....but I love Albert Brooks, and his dry humor....and Meryl Streep...well, I'd pay to hear her read a Phone Book, I think she's fabulous!!

So, I'll try to believe in the concept that movie portrays, as to any 'afterlife'....but, even if a good movie, it's still a movie.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by joshedis

Remember....
A great many of the things Alex Collier said would happen, have not.....I would still suggest that the future is not written in stone, even Collier's 'contacts' seem to support this idea.....do not be too ready to give up and just wait for the end....besides they will want young, healthy, intelligent breeders..... and much of their technology might be 'run' from a ps3-type interface??

Originally posted by joshedis
Yeah.

Well I don't think I'll be saved unless a kid still in school is useful...

If i survive till I'm out of school though, I'd be a video game designer hehe...very useful....
Do you think the aliens have ps3's?

You know It's kind of hard to think that if this does happen, even if I survive, everyone I know will be dead...

So dnb think you could pull some strings for me? joking joking!
I know other people will be thinking the exact same thing if this happens.
So the best I can do is close my eyes and count down to oblivion.

This is the problem with 'spreading' the message and trying to 'enlighten' the masses.....how many will develop a sense of despair??

I have almost reached the point where I can truly say, "I have lived my life.....I'll just sit back and watch the show.....I have already pretty much 'abandoned' the materialistic merry-go-round, and have returned to the 'agrarianism' of my grandparents.

But will I try to convince my children that this is coming?? And risk that they would 'check out' because they would likely feel that they will not be one of the lucky few?? I have tried to instill in them a desire to change things in this world, that they can.....and I think I've succeeded pretty well.....if the 'aliens' do not choose to 'save' them, then it's the alien's loss.....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ahuh...

Well frayed you sound like you've raised your kids well!

And whose to say 2012 is going to be our doomsday?
Didn't they say that about 2008 or something like that?
Why should this be our doomsday?

I'm not going to just sit back and let it happen if theres something I can do....
Keyword: something....

But people have been saying, "Doomsday is nigh!" and what do they really have to back it up?
Theres no fact behind it, was June 12 2007 our doomsday?
Tough one, um no.

And if it is I'm not going out that easily.

Sincerely,
joshedis

p.s dnb I liked your old avatar better :p

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is an update. I don't have much else to share. I just didn't want people to think I wasn't online.

"Charlie" is a gray; not a little grey, though. He is a tall gray sent to assist the enslaved "old grays". He was an agent. His name is much more like "Chairz rway", which interestingly enough, he says, is not an uncommon name among his kind. He is being controlled by the "evil ones". He suggested "mean" - "green head" to me, and again showed a menacing mouth. I'm betting on some kind of reptilian. This can be known, because he is in custody. He is being interrogated. There's nothing any of us can do, as far as I know. He seems to have not lost hope, though. He is a fighter, and they dare not kill him, yet, because he has many other contacts, on Earth.

He is not a monster. He understood that the only good sacrifice is a sacrifice for good. He made his part, as I would have in his shoes. I will honor his choice.

He has told the story of our existence to hundred, perhaps thousands of people worldwide. For it was his job to abduct, physically examine, and document Earth Humans for "their" plot to harvest our DNA. I know that sounds bizarre, but, evidently, it's the key to creating a soul. Something about us being designed by beings who had naturally developed souls from living on a harsh world, evolutionarily, while the galaxy was still forming.

They are from the future. That's the hard part to reckon. They are just trying to keep us from blowing ourselves up into a black-hole, because in the future, that black hole, is a problem for them. So, they're going to save some of us, try to stop the black-hole from being formed, because as Nemesis and the Sun and planets fall into it, it starts to disturb the spin of the galaxy, then the stars closest to us, and so on. Big problem for them, being a new gravity center of the galaxy, as gravity accelerates time, right?

Furthermost, They're here. I saw them arrive, this morning, in one of the most vivid visions I've had in a long time. I can't tell you how they're going to make it out safely, but I can tell you that they are ready for those who are ready. That is not that easy to communicate to you, because it makes me wholly sad. I'm sure that a lot of innocent people aren't going to be here, if I am correct in my analysis. I will do my best to bring an Armada of ships before all of them expect it, and save everyone else, except the greedy NWO free-mason neo-nazi-con-fascists who encouraged this. They should be the big losers, in all this. I'm angry. I need to go cool off.

~dnb~

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Furthermore, I am sorry to say, I am not in possession of my x-rays, either. My doctor and hospital evidently own them, and I have to request copies. I did get to see them, though.

But, where the implant rested, there is a "spur" on one of my neck vertebrae on the right side, and it showed up as completely white, but bulbous, which I am assuming has "grown-over" my implant, which used to be right next to the bone. I also have a bit of "spurring" occurring around my lower back (evidently a rugby injury) vertebrae. So, I didn't press the issue about my neck. But, the x-ray shows a very suspicious lumpish thick bone-spur. Those were the only two anomalies on my whole skeleton, though, with the exception of some slight evidence of my past broken bones, of course, which is barely recognizable.

~dnb~

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I understand what are you believe to be the nature of your involvement with one of the visitors currently working with our planet. However, I do not agree with you on your premise that all humanoid looking visitors are "us". I have never thought life had to develop in many diverse ways, but believe that if conditions are similar, similar results are often obtained. I remember a contactee mentioning the grey had said something about his collection of old canes, that this was similar to the primates back home. My family has also had hospitality forced upon us by these visitors, but am more on a search for their motives.
Anytime I read something I correlate with my own bits and pieces of knowledge, as well as the experiences others maintain to have had. I also had a very unusual, and life altering event by remembering a very distant life, in the far past, relating to another planet. And we were human. I knew that in that lifetime, the origin of our group, a group in which every child was planned and precious due to being an old civilization that had survived many catastrophes and had migrated in its journey. We were direct decendents of Lyrae. Human life in this galaxy may have originated in lyrae, by that I mean as a direct evolution from a primate as opposed to tinkering with dna. Looking through an ancient tunnel and experiencing something as though it was a decade or so ago to my soul took weeks to adjust too, and it was rough. I can't prove this to anyone, except I encourage everyone to not just accept whatever they are told, and to ask. To mediate, pray, ask their higher selves or guardian or Creator and seek the answers. But for me theres no going back to my previous state. I can only move forward with what I know and now when I read other accounts or ideas, I relate to my search for truth related to what I know now. Unless others have a personal experience they can't do this.

Our visitors are not merely future humans. Humans existed before there was life on earth! I'm always on a search for whether some of our visitors are from our timeframe, in our space time, or if all of them are from future timelines. Perhaps even the nature of space travel automatically requires it to be time travel in a way. I don't know this. What I do know is they have longer lives than we do, they are extremely psi and they interface with us. Due to whatever their protocols (which appear for many to be the protocol of someone working in their own past therefore whatever changes or adjustments they try to make are ones that are subtle. If evidence is left or something that might make a large anomaly happen in time, the mib are sent to alter the situation. This is information I've read.

Its their goals I'm concerned with. One very gifted contactee has described his involvement and the concept of time was given to him as the symbol for infinity whe he was a child. But he was trained to be very psi, and to view the future (a kind of remote viewing of the future) which is basically what our visitors do all the time, and it is deeply related to their missions on our planet and whatever they are working to accomplish. But the infinity figure is acutally consisting of thousands of threads of various timelines. And when you view time you view it with probability ratios, and you see the most prevalent probablity along with many different lesser possibilities.
I have started to wonder if many of our visitors are from various competing timelines. Dan Burish says if we switch from one timeline to another an avoid something, each group will still exist as the timelines branch off from that point. Its very confusing, and I' worried that the conflicting work of various groups is to try and ensure their own outcome.
If Dan is right though, surely it would be better for them to be working on the subtle changes that make the best outcome for us, as theirs is still ensured. It seems that time travel and time altering is a competitive skill used in the future.
So does that make our world the original timeline as they all have come here, or do they do this on the various timelines to up their success or achieve goals. This is the kind of stuff I'm studying and reading now by the way. My 17 year old said last night he thinks along this line all the time.

Due to ets enormous psi gifts, and implants (I believe mine is in my right temple) they interface with us and rearrange our feelings. In other words trust in them and their motives is not a bright idea. If you get an opportunity to consciously interact with them, then the advice I read was to question them about this, and their work with regards to shifting timelines. Apparently when you do they get really uncomfortable. Most people believe what they are being told and shouldn't from what I've read. Again my search is for motive and what exactly is being done here.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 16-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The timeline thing makes very interesting possibilities, and if certain humans "know" the science they're not sharing it, which means determining motives is harder. For example, in one possibility, various visitors from different timelines are aware of attempts to make changes that would assist one race over the others and so they all visit. In this case, one group may be trying to ensure a certain type of disaster that would create their future (ie. radiation and time spent underground here and other planets may have led to certain types of "greys"), but in our other attractive human visitors, they need to save certain amounts of people, perhaps in ships or in safe areas to ensure their timeline futures. They also take dna because they have a more limited pool in their home worlds and need to expand it.
Thats one possibility.
Another example may be that all the timelines are ensured and that each race is using timeline manipulation as a form of warfare on their own timelines to gain dominance. Changing the past in subtle ways to do this. In which case many groups are here working for their own causes so to speak, still taking our dna for the above mentioned reason.

Then another possibility involves studies in timeline manipulation.
And lastly, if their futures are secure, they may be trying to help us without harming the future.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The timeline thing makes very interesting possibilities, and if certain humans "know" the science they're not sharing it, which means determining motives is harder. For example, in one possibility, various visitors from different timelines are aware of attempts to make changes that would assist one race over the others and so they all visit. In this case, one group may be trying to ensure a certain type of disaster that would create their future (ie. radiation and time spent underground here and other planets may have led to certain types of "greys"), but in our other attractive human visitors, they need to save certain amounts of people, perhaps in ships or in safe areas to ensure their timeline futures. They also take dna because they have a more limited pool in their home worlds and need to expand it.
Thats one possibility.
Another example may be that all the timelines are ensured and that each race is using timeline manipulation as a form of warfare on their own timelines to gain dominance. Changing the past in subtle ways to do this. In which case many groups are here working for their own causes so to speak, still taking our dna for the above mentioned reason.

Then another possibility involves studies in timeline manipulation.
And lastly, if their futures are secure, they may be trying to help us without harming the future.

Logically speaking, yes. This very conversation could be part of the plan. We don't know, because we're individualists, unlike most of the other races who may be our allies. I think we need a common, greater purpose for life, here on Earth. Maybe cast some basic responsibility on public servants. Even if we say we stand for art, or rights, or freedom of travel, whatever.

On the timeline note. The only logical thing I can be certain of, it that time has a plan for each of us. I believe that we conscious beings of choice make realities. And, that the most likely reality is the reality that most of them accept from their senses. But, it could be quite a show, if your version of things played out. I can't ever say for certain that I know any future, even my own.

I don't think moving beyond time, as these transdimensional beings seem to be, is as radical an idea to them. And, I think their spaceships "encounter" our time, so it's more likely that that is where their Wars are fought, yes, probably. I cannot assume to understand what may be possible in their ways of thinging.

I know that sinister beings abduct, sample, hide, hunt, or eat us. I know that benevolent beings will safely communicate or avoid you to keep you from "freaking out", as Charlie has put it.

Thanks for the reply, that's quite an imagination, you have.

~dnb~

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So, the abstract implication is that I might be an agent of disinformation of whatever evil they represent. by what I've been "told" to believe? That's the most sane rationalization, so then I must unwind what I've been "told". So, if I examine the evidence and come to that conclusion, then I would be trying to cover up the lie with some truth. So, if I take the body of my experiences and deny them credibility, I'd have to say that I can only stand that there are "forces" beyond my understanding, and that gives credence to most of what I am claiming. The fact that they're here at all is reason enough to start making a public inquiry into what secret installations might be hiding.

I am quite sure that my "experience" was with something not human. I was quite sure that my suggestion to forget and repress didn't work like they'd hoped. But, now I can only be sure of those two facts. And, all of the body of real physical evidence still points to black-ops of the U.S.A. are hiding evidence and hiding away in subterranean bases. We still don't know what people working for us taxpayers are even capable of doing without our permission.

If I conjectured, I would say that they've been hiding the secret of something worse than trans-dimensional aliens battling for the lives of us humans for one of the two prime forces (namely evil and righteousness) in the universe, which may include the Nemesis star, asteroids, cataclysms, Armageddon, war, famine, disease, and pollution. If there is something more sinister or worse than what is really going on, then I think I'll simply plan for the worst. And, I should hope that I am not right. I should also hope for more pluralism and diplomacy from my Government.

If this is a Government operation, they wouldn't even be targeting me. And, they did a great job hypnotizing me. I wish it had worked to get me to quit smoking.

Otherwise, I must conclude that I'm completely delusional.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by dnbaudio]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I believe you're experiences were geniune, they have some pretty good markers there. Also, I try to stay positive too and in fact, just knowing that there are other people (even greys) but human types too, and some of them are living in better societies than ours inspires me with hope for our future, or even if the worst things happen here, for the future of humanity in the universe!
But I'm really searching for the agendas, and knowing how psi they are just makes me understand that they have a motivation in pacification programs to establish a working relationship. If they gain your trust its easier. Cautiously positive is ok. I just prefer to throw in the caution.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This guy is about as much use as an asexual prostitute.. I advise that you pull your head out of your own arse, take one look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself ''with your 'mind-reading' abilities, why aren't you famous and the know all and end all of pretty much everyone else on planet earth?'' You're not. You are nothing special, you won't be saved above everyone else.

However, I do agree with you on your theory of Aliens being Us in the Future. There was a thread recently called 'Something to get you all talking about... pt.1' Some guy goes on to explain that Jesus and all Religion links in with Aliens being Us and UFO's being time machines. The idea that they genetically engineered a role model type humanoid a.k.a Jesus Christ; to demonstrate healing abilities and act as the perfect role model for human behaviour.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If this turns out to all be true, I'm going to run for galactic president, and if I lose, I'm going to become a rock-star poet. Or, more likely, I'll become a rocking great spaceship designer, and hybrid with the most perfect female in the known cosmos.

Thanks for everything, everyone. Tonight is the GFL spaceship in Alabama, night.

Liberty to mankind!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wait, thats supposed be Oct. 14th. Afraid some of those galactic plans need to be put on hold for just a bit longer.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
ok i have been reading dnb's responses throughout this forum... and basically to me you just seem to bounce around a lot... contraict yourself claiming you have evidence then making up some excuse later on when you fail to present it... as for your claim to be a genius i coudl care less i dont think IQ tests can really fully test someone's intelligence in fact i wouldnt take them seriouslly at all... but besides your relative intelligence... and your apparant love for boasting... you haven't shown any evidence what so ever to back your claims... i went and read a few more of your posts and what i think is that you're perpretrating your own beliefs into some kind of story you're making up on here... none the less i think a few things might be worth inquiring to as in where you are from what state.. school... none the less i ahrdly think you can sit here and say you arent schizophrenic or suffer from mental illness at all when many of the visions and random voices you described could be considered symptoms of schizophrenia... trust me my mother works will schizos and ive read about 3 psychology textbooks before.. schizophrenia and mania all that # comes in many different varieties... furthermore if you are so incredibly intelligent though i have a few questions i want to ask you... 1. how could one fix the current problem with the U.S. economy 2. How do you fix the over-centralization of the U.S. government 3. explain paranomoal phenomena (e.g. ghosts), 4. where did you get the idea dick cheney is in the know hwo about # like aliens anyway? the United states is a #ing beaurocracy.. excuse my spelling or lack there of... what happens in the secret branches of the military is probably not known to the president at least not directly... dick cheney isn't going to be overviewing things like that thus he'd only get tidbits of information if any... but who knows.. and 5. what's the most common element in the known universe?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Very interesting. Thank you. My question is how do we know if we are lucky enough to have these implants? After you mentioned yours being in your neck at the base of the skull it made me think because for some reason latley I have been touching at the base of my skull alot on the back side of my neck.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join