It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind the Alien/UFO myths.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Greetings, dnb - thanks for an intriguing read...

-a better description of the beings you are telepathically communicating with? -Can you describe where they are hailing from (other than 'the future', that is)?
-How far into the future are they reaching back to us from?
-What is the fate of those, unlike "lucky you", that show no evidence of an implant, abduction, or visitation (that they're consciously aware of?
-Is there anything we can do (aside from joining MENSA (BTW- silly as it sounds, MENSA means "stupid" in Spanish, and that irks me a bit. Love their tests though - lots of fun!)), or speaking with "medicated schizophrenics" that might invite a brief tete-a-tete with our benevolent benefactors?

* Does the following sequence of numbers have any significance for you?
7129 6105195 5

[edit on 7/29/2008 by Outrageo]

I will attempt to answer this post to the best of my abilities.

Firstly, the numbers do not appear significant to me, except through finagled reasoning. Like 5 is my favorite number, for no particular reason. and 6492 is my lucky number. But, when I chose this lucky number, I was 11 or 12, and I wasn't so sure about the 4. But, that is just weird.

I did register and post on ATS, for the first time, just 20 hours ago (or more like 24, by now), after simply reading a post about someone's claim about the truth behind UFO's and aliens, because I was researching 2012, generally, and looking for clues that might substantiate (or really, honestly, disprove) my beliefs. By the way, I don't think there's going to be any kind of 'spiritual' awakening or anything. Except, if you think that by 'religious' awakening, you assumed that scientific proof is the replacement for religion, and there may be a scientific awakening.

What is my motive? I've answered this in other posts, but I'll reiterate; I want other people who are going through similar experiences to know that they are not alone. I'm seeking social acceptance and a peer-review, I guess. I'm trying to find out how peculiar or common I may truly be. I absolutely do NOT want notoriety, and I hope to remain as anonymous as possible. And, in my brightest hopes, I wish to prove my claims, if I am at all capable.

I have never 'lurked' anywhere, nor am I a prior member. I'm quite sure that I've read threads on here only once before, but only briefly. And, I am not a member of any other forums like this one in any way. In fact, the only other forum I am a member of is for my job.

I wish I could easily substantiate my claims. I really do not know exactly how to go about this. But, I am compelled to ask if a blonde Ben is significant to you in any way. It seems to me, that this Ben is young. I feel it's only fair to mention it, since you through a string of random numbers at me.

Oh, I'm running low on characters, so I'm just going to quote your post briefly.

"They" hail from space, near Earth in the current time. I get the feeling that they are hanging out in the asteroid belt. I think that's probably a pretty darn good hiding spot. As for what they look like; if you go with the standard big head, big black slanted eyes, light skin, alien, you'd be spot on. There are different "kinds", though.

I don't know how far back they're reaching, precisely. I've asked, before, and I got an answer of several thousand and a few hundred. If I had to guess, it would be around 3400-4700 years from now.

I don't know that the fate of the "unlucky" ones will be. I've asked, and the answer tends to be death or extreme suffering. I don't like the idea of that any more than you do.

As for with connecting with them. I recommend practicing asking them (telepathically) where they are located in the night sky, and hoping for a response. I tend to be able to do this rather easily. But, before my 'contact', I didn't even think like this.

Good luck, I'm out of characters.

dnb

ask more!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Why do you think it is important to publicly announce you've been implanted and have an ongoing communication connection with a Grey father-figure scientist? If only those abducted and implanted will be saved from the supposed 2012 Apocalypse, what good is your information to us?

I'm curious why it's only the Greys that have a need to abduct and probe. They seemed to be the only aliens that violate our rights and dignity as God-created beings that have free will. Have you considered they are not being truthful to you and are only feeding you false hope that you will be saved from some coming global devastation?

If the end of life on earth is coming, then why don't the Greys work to prevent it? What do they say will be the reason for this supposed global destruction? When do they plan to take away the implanted ones?

I suspect the Greys are manipulating your ego, giving you the feeling you are special and chosen, and allowing you to post here to spread disinformation. Their actions are cold and ruthless. (Abduction wise.) Ask your guide if he is here to enslave you and use as reproductive material in order to create a hybrid slave race. (Hmmmm... isn't that what they've already done? NWO and all?)

Whether you're legit or not. I enjoy playing along. Hope you enjoy the intellectual sparing.

Best wishes.

[edit on 7/29/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Swell
This is all very fascinating to me, and Im inclined to believe some of it.
Fleabit was right about the Mayan Calendar. The cycle just goes +1. When the aliens told you that you were gonna survive 2012..... they were right, because we all will!
On the quantum theories, I have suspected this for a long time. The directions: up, down, left, right, forwards, backwards...... in, and out..
On why the aliens are humanoid, consider this.... A man named Velikovsky once wrote a book called "Earth in Upheaval" (feel free to Google this) that postulated that the earth had shifted on it's axis several times throughout the course of the universe's existence, wiping out almost all life on its surface. I am inclined to believe that the 'grays', and maybe others are the remnants of an ancient race of advanced, actual, humans that are the survivors of one, or many, of the axis shifts that may have sought refuge in the stars.
As for the implants........

Just a little food for thought.

I like the way you think. I am considering your reply, intently. With the exception of actual archeological evidence of this other race of human-like cousins, I'd think that reasoning was really quite possible.

I don't like the doomsday 2012, either. I have asked several questions on this topic over the years. But, the answers come back the same; asteroids collide with earth, cause magnetic problems, there's famine and disease, and it starts a nuclear war or equivalent natural event.

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean_uk

Is your name Bill Smith?

No?

...sorry it just sound like a lot of other B*** S*** stories I've heard before.

Mensa?

I'm new here, and I don't know who Bill Smith is, and I'm not telling a 'story'. I don't believe this is fiction. And, if I was listening to myself talk about these things, I would have a similar reaction, if I wasn't currently deskepticalized by my experiences. (Yes, I realize that's not a word.)

And, those who laugh at other people are often hiding their own shortcomings.

Perhaps, you should consider professional evaluation, as I have.

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
I'd prefer to U2U you, but my inbox seems to be broken, so...

Daniel, (may I call you Daniel?)

I believe phasing has to do with overlapping frequencies/waves of the same magnitude from at least 2 seperate sources. The peak of one frequency/wave is directly over the trough of the other. When a freq./wave is out of phase it will create a warbling effect (echo). This is how "dead-zones" are created with sounds. Take that into the realm of the EM spectrum and imagine the possibilities...

But overall your general statements ring true to what I know. Remember, there are many other variables to consider... many.

See ya there. peace.

I don't particularly like being called "Daniel". I have a cousin by that name. What's wrong with dnb? And, thank you for the response.

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Why do you think it is important to publicly announce you've been implanted and have an ongoing communication connection with a Grey father-figure scientist? If only those abducted and implanted will be saved from the supposed 2012 Apocalypse, what good is your information to us?

I'm curious why it's only the Greys that have a need to abduct and probe. They seemed to be the only aliens that violate our rights and dignity as God-created beings that have free will. Have you considered they are not being truthful to you and are only feeding you false hope that you will be saved from some coming global devastation?

If the end of life on earth is coming, then why don't the Greys work to prevent it? What do they say will be the reason for this supposed global destruction? When do they plan to take away the implanted ones?

I suspect the Greys are manipulating your ego, giving you the feeling you are special and chosen, and allowing you to post here to spread disinformation. Their actions are cold and ruthless. (Abduction wise.) Ask your guide if he is here to enslave you and use as reproductive material in order to create a hybrid slave race. (Hmmmm... isn't that what they've already done? NWO and all?)

Whether you're legit or not. I enjoy playing along. Hope you enjoy the intellectual sparing.

Best wishes.

[edit on 7/29/2008 by Matrix1111]

I am enjoying the sparring a bit, I guess. I have considered that I am being manipulated many times. And, for the record, it's a 'white son-figure scientist', which seems suddenly even MORE menacing than that little smiling gray head that haunts my memory.

Three reasons why I don't like your claim. First, if they were taking over the planet, they would have, already. They outmatch us technologically, numerically, and intellectually. Second, if they are space travelers, then they're peaceful. Any race that significantly technologically advanced would have destroyed itself through war, otherwise. Finally, if they can hybrid with us, then they ARE us, and that is the answer I get when I ask, and when I try to deduce.

Interestingly enough, I just had a moment of déjà vu. I believe that something quite significant just happened. It tends to coincide with someone with similar abilities coming into my field of awareness. So, hello.

It is my opinion that the "grays" are future inhabitants of Mars, and are quite rough by nature. It is also my belief that being under a hypnosis that revolves around fear responses makes the abductee "feel" as though the experience was unpleasant, even if it wasn't. I think of hating my Dentist visit, even when he's only just tapped around a bit and sent me on my way.

I hope that clears up my stance.
dnb

P.S.
Oh, and to answer another question from before, I hope not to disappear from this forum without warning, unless unforeseen events compel me to do so. If I intend to leave, I will leave by graciously taking as many personal contacts with me as possible. I hope some of you consider adding me as a friend, on here, and sending me emails. I think you all call that U2U?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I had my implants located and removed in 1992, I would not trust a single thing you've been told by the greys, they are masters of deception from my own experience and research. Greys are not future humans I do not believe that for one second, not to say that future humans haven't visited us but the greys are not them and cannot be trusted.

As far as asteroids colliding with earth many abductees we work with have shared the same kind of information given to them by the greys, whether it's real or not or happens in 2012 who can ever really say? I think the year 2012 is something different altogether personally and an estimation date for the galactic alignment which will occur anytime from 2009--2016. At least this is what I believe will happen based on the information I have been given through my own research.

What is the galactic alignment?

The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator (see diagram below).

The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997).

Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012."

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.

These are the astronomical facts of the matter. From a larger perspective, we can visualize the 2012 Galactic Alignment in the following way:

Position A is where the December solstice sun was in relation to the Milky Way some 3,000 years ago. Position B is 1,500 years ago. And position C is "era-2012", when the December solstice sun has converged, as a result of the precession of the equinoxes, with the exact center-line of the Milky Way (the Galactic equator). Notice that the place of alignment is where the 'nuclear bulge' of the Galactic Center is located.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio

Interestingly enough, I just had a moment of déjà vu. I believe that something quite significant just happened. It tends to coincide with someone with similar abilities coming into my field of awareness. So, hello.

Well, I was trying to reach you but maybe it wasn't me. I'm not as good as I used to be, (out of practice). Hehehe, I kept projecting "glitch in the matrix" to you. Who knows.

I'd like it if you could explain your take on telepathy, specifically. Also, if you're willing to play, can you figure out what I'm cooking for dinner tonite. You seem pretty cool, so I invite you.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Finally, if they can hybrid with us, then they ARE us,

Not necessarily, there is a hybrid program going on thats for sure but how are you qualified to give this statement?

The greys are not us from the future, they are not from mars in the future I don't believe a word of it sorry. I wish you the best with your current situation there are many others like you out there and some who believe the greys are God to them.

Not what my experience with them shows, not what my research shows, not what 1000's of others who are like you abducees with implants think.

Not all of them are as manipulated as you seem to be thinking you were chosen or special with a mission and will be saved by them. This is typically what the greys do in manipulation ,they want you to feel special and privledged to be part of their experimentation project.

(I hope you can think about it and maybe realize that.)

I wish you the very best!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeydooddle
dnb a few questions?

1) are you married?

2) if so do you have children?

3) if both true are they also having implants?

4) if not are they being saved aswel?

It's late, and I've been replying as hard as I can. 1) no. 2)yes. 3)my son is just a baby. 4)I think they would be saved at my request, yes.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thanks, d, you've obviously thought this through - and I appreciate that you're careful and sincere in responding to all comers (even not-so-nice ones).

I've known only one "Ben" in my life, a boss at a job I held over ten years ago. Ben was not even his real name, it was his preferred short for "Biren". He was from Gujarat, India - his hair was jet black. He was a terrible, dishonest tyrant of a 'leader' (but with a good sense of humor). So no, the Ben-thing ain't working for me...

The numbers I "threw at you" (7129 6105195) are the "Secret to the Universe", so I'm a bit surprised they rang no bells for you. You should ask your medium ("Charlie" is it?) about the number. If he/she has not heard of it either, just type (or paste) the numbers into the search box at the top of this page - or even Google/Wiki. Fun stuff. 'Ole Ed.L. may have a thing to teach you fellows yet, eh?

Anyway - I won't take up any more of your time. I will be hanging around though - see if any more gems (or diamonds-in-the-rough) turn up.

Take Care...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

I had my implants located and removed in 1992, I would not trust a single thing you've been told by the greys, they are masters of deception from my own experience and research. Greys are not future humans I do not believe that for one second, not to say that future humans haven't visited us but the greys are not them and cannot be trusted.

As far as asteroids colliding with earth many abductees we work with have shared the same kind of information given to them by the greys, whether it's real or not or happens in 2012 who can ever really say? I think the year 2012 is something different altogether personally and an estimation date for the galactic alignment which will occur anytime from 2009--2016. At least this is what I believe will happen based on the information I have been given through my own research.

I am really quite thankful for your insight and comments, but before I have my implant(s) removed, I have a couple concerns.

First, why is it that I am in contact with a "white", not a "grey". It seems to be that the greys work for the whites.

Can you point me toward researching other peoples' bad experiences with grays. I assumed that if, for all their examining, they left no damage, then they are not trying to hurt us. It would have been easy for them to simply abduct me permanently and experiment on my ad nauseum, so why not?

Is it possible that some of the abductees are not intended to prosper at all? Why would they even bother with these often helpful visions and answers.

And, don't think I haven't considered this, because I have.

How can you be so sure that the greys are not a human descendants?

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanoj412
DNB,

Good post. Very interesting. I just have a few questions if you will:

A) How is backwards time travel possible? Please explain as simple as possible if you can. Now, does that mean once they are done with their "rescue", they must jump forward back in time? Does this mean they could in essence go back to the year, lets say "2007" as many times as they wish?

B) What are their plans for Earth after the pending disasters?

C) Have these people from the future implanted religion to prepare us? If so, that means the originally they had no religion, because no one was there to implant it.

Interesting to note, that Stephen Hawkins once said they he believed UFOs were just people from the future. Although, I do disagree with him on some things.

A) I don't know, but I have the feeling that black holes play a role.

B) repopulation.

C) I don't think that they "implant"ed religion. I think we just didn't know what to make of them when they were still free to mingle with us without causing world-wars.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
First off I just want to say that I have really enjoyed reading this thread so far and I wish you the best in your journey for the truth. I am jealous of your advantages (contact and telepathy) but I feel I have some of my own.

Anyways, I have just recently "awoken" from the matrix but I am still very young so I am just grateful to be awake so early. You said something about having visions of movies that then came out later. Would you mind sharing which ones? Obviously not that important but I can't help but be curious.

I have a couple questions, hopefully you can find time to answer but if not, no biggy!

What is your take on '___' and the pineal gland?

Without being to specific are you older or younger (My "guess" is late twenties)?

What would you recommend as far as studying and subjects (IE college major)? Any books or specific websites?

I have a couple others but I will save them for u2u's (Hopefully I have enough posts, I haven't tried in awhile).

Thanks
edit: I have added you as a friend and am subscribed to the thread. Can't wait to read more!

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Brent352]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
dnb,

Its good to hear another point of view. I'd like to know more about the "whites" you mention. They sound vaguely familiar to what I think are referred to as the "light" (hard to google so I can't say for sure). Based on my research I had assumed they were not humanoid. Would love to know more.

Obs

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

lame... being a mensa tested genius you should be able to find the faults in your "epiphany" of aliens being us from the future. of course you could use the infinite universe theory but since you didnt find your own faults in your own theory.

dick cheney has a bunker because he is one, if not the most, hated man in america. duh. hes also a hi ranking government official, oh and vice president. so id expect him to have a bunker for lesser reasons than an apacalypse.

im sure you found this little life saving chip at the base of your skull quit easily... because this supremely advanced race of aliens who mastered time travel are also lazy. if i were abducting people and implanting them i dont think id be carless enough to leave it in findable reach. and from most of the cases of people being implanted with something that ive seen, its usually microscopic. apparently you have the outdated version of implants. i guess your not so special.

furhter more there is alot of credibilty to crop circles. whether actually made by a ufo or made by man. infact of the top of my head i was just looking at one that had the exact alignments of the planets in our solar system on a certain date.

you wrote a good story and it was quite entertaining... but most of the people on this website are way past crop circles and speculating on what aliens are... they know. try researching dulce base or alien races. look up testimony from actually ex goverment agents... they tell the story that you are trying to piece together. your close. but the answers are already out there.

and if you really believe in the end of the world come 2012... i would do a little more preparing than just counting on a little bump on the back of your neck

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

lame... being a mensa tested genius you should be able to find the faults in your "epiphany" of aliens being us from the future. of course you could use the infinite universe theory but since you didnt find your own faults in your own theory.

dick cheney has a bunker because he is one, if not the most, hated man in america. duh. hes also a hi ranking government official, oh and vice president. so id expect him to have a bunker for lesser reasons than an apacalypse.

im sure you found this little life saving chip at the base of your skull quit easily... because this supremely advanced race of aliens who mastered time travel are also lazy. if i were abducting people and implanting them i dont think id be carless enough to leave it in findable reach. and from most of the cases of people being implanted with something that ive seen, its usually microscopic. apparently you have the outdated version of implants. i guess your not so special.

furhter more there is alot of credibilty to crop circles. whether actually made by a ufo or made by man. infact of the top of my head i was just looking at one that had the exact alignments of the planets in our solar system on a certain date.

you wrote a good story and it was quite entertaining... but most of the people on this website are way past crop circles and speculating on what aliens are... they know. try researching dulce base or alien races. look up testimony from actually ex goverment agents... they tell the story that you are trying to piece together. your close. but the answers are already out there.

and if you really believe in the end of the world come 2012... i would do a little more preparing than just counting on a little bump on the back of your neck

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio

You must mean this:

www.youtube.com...

I love lowbudget, do-it-yourself, independent creativity.... glitch.... I love lowbudget, do-it-yourself, independent creativity

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Absolutely, i'll check on here to see when you're on, i will post to let you know that i'm drawing and tell you the general direction it's coming from. This should be interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefever

Absolutely, i'll check on here to see when you're on, i will post to let you know that i'm drawing and tell you the general direction it's coming from. This should be interesting.

Very cryptic. What's going on behind the scenes? Remote viewing? What's your target? Can I help?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join