It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind the Alien/UFO myths.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Hi dnb welcome to the forum. Tell me what led you to believe that an implant at the back of the skull was the one and only one that would indicate that you would be saved?

and no that is not a mocking tone, don't mistake my intent. I am seriously curious.
still waiting.... are you ignoring the question because you have no reason for the statement?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You still didn't explain the part about if they were really humans from the future then interfering with any one of us could cause them to not exist.

Also you would think if they were us they would treat us with some care instead of kidnapping people without asking running tests that make people sick, forcing people to have sex with some ugly alien and taking sperm, eggs, making babies.
Why would they need to make hybrid alien/human if they are already human?
That also means they are not really from Zeta Reticula or where ever the hell its called?
None of that makes any sense.

I don't think alien abductees are lucky, there just lab rats being screwed with.

What exactly are the benefits of being their test subject?

A little more detail on this part would be appreciated.

Lets face it, time has been around for a long damn time, that means millions and billions of years have gone by, why just because the gray alien race is here now out of all the time and alien races living, the grays had to be the only ones going back to the future to save themselves?

To save themselves they would have to go a lot more into the past and altar the creation of money, the root of all evil and destruction.

Just doesn't add up that they are humans from the future unless some of that explained.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hi dnb welcome to the forum. Tell me what led you to believe that an implant at the back of the skull was the one and only one that would indicate that you would be saved?

and no that is not a mocking tone, don't mistake my intent. I am seriously curious.
still waiting.... are you ignoring the question because you have no reason for the statement?

Sorry, wasn't ignoring you. I have stuff to do, and I'm answering as quickly and accurately as possible.

The answer to your questions is: I've asked them. And, they assured me (through visions, mind you) that I am to survive. They do test me and encourage that I do not rest on my laurels. They want me to prove my worth on a constant basis. And, they are not only willing partners and guides in my life. They are happy to have made contact and happy to keep me from worrying. They've assured me that I am on the right track in my analysis and planning for these future catastrophes.

It's more than a little unnerving to think a question and receive an answer telepathically, let me tell you. I often feel like that guy, Edwards, who relays messages from the spirits.

The question I asked (think), was, "What will happen to me, when these catastrophes occur." And, I see myself standing in a dark gray room with black structures and a window on one end looking down at the Earth from what I would estimate is several hundred thousand miles. Then, I ask, "And, then what?" And, I am shown a clean, vivacious landscape and meadow, unpopulated and sunny. And, then I receive a message feeling, which is to tell me that I am "home".

Now, this may sound like hub-bub, but my visions are lucid, and thoroughly delusion free. I do not hear voices. I do not talk to things that aren't there. I assure you that those being who answer my questions do not want to be bothered with the same question twice. They give me the feeling like they do not even understand how I could possibly be able to communicate as well as I am able. And, often, then give me visions of their goals, and I assume this is an effort to get me to "shut-up" and "leave them alone", because they're "busy".

I've known schizophrenics and psychotics in my life, and I do not share any of their symptoms. And, the medicated schizophrenics who I talk to say that my experiences are not like their symptoms, at all, and actually extremely different.

I occasionally receive advice on a personal choice, and if I choose to listen, I always have serendipitous results. And, I have been warned about things to come, which have always shown true.

I can't prove this to you, and I understand that. I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just trying to tell you what I've been shown. I'm not being talked to by a "on-looker" type. I have a connection with a very prominent scientist, who I can only assume is one of my distant relatives, because he refers to me like a son would a father. I am shown respect and kindness. I am laughed at when I make a mistake and cheered when I succeed, but through all of this, I am cared for.

So, I am only assuming by the benevolent nature of my visions and the familial nature of these communications that I am to be saved.

I hope this answered your question.

dnb

P.S. I didn't expect this much attention, or such wonderfully insightful questions. I appreciate all of your posts and especially for not laughing me straight out of this forum. Thank you, all.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't believe you to be mentally unstable at all. However I do question whether or not we can trust anything we are told. They could be showing you what they think you want to see to keep you happy. Never trust in anything 100%

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
You still didn't explain the part about if they were really humans from the future then interfering with any one of us could cause them to not exist.

Also you would think if they were us they would treat us with some care instead of kidnapping people without asking running tests that make people sick, forcing people to have sex with some ugly alien and taking sperm, eggs, making babies.
Why would they need to make hybrid alien/human if they are already human?
That also means they are not really from Zeta Reticula or where ever the hell its called?
None of that makes any sense.

I don't think alien abductees are lucky, there just lab rats being screwed with.

What exactly are the benefits of being their test subject?

A little more detail on this part would be appreciated.

Lets face it, time has been around for a long damn time, that means millions and billions of years have gone by, why just because the gray alien race is here now out of all the time and alien races living, the grays had to be the only ones going back to the future to save themselves?

To save themselves they would have to go a lot more into the past and altar the creation of money, the root of all evil and destruction.

Just doesn't add up that they are humans from the future unless some of that explained.

Ok, I don't know anything about Zeta Reticula, or why you think money is evil. I'm pretty sure peoples' intentions can be evil, but money is just an inanimate object.

As for making themselves not exist, that is a myth. You cannot change the future by changing the past, because the initial change of the past already occurred, leading to the future which exists. There is no such thing as a time-paradox. And, furthermore, there is only one reality, and it is hard-determined. The trick about that is all about time and relativity.

The paradox about going back and killing your grandfather before he conceived your dad is impossible, because you would not exist to perform such a task in the first place. And, therefore, you could never succeed in such an act.

I think the "lab-rat" comment was pretty accurate, and I do believe that some people who have been made sick by their abductions, probably didn't matter in the long run, anyway. And, treating us with 'respect' comes from earning respect. MY experience was relatively nice and quite respectful. I think I'd do some introspection and analysis before making assumptions like 'all people are to be treated with respect' and such.

Oh, and I happen to think that our GMHDs are really quite lovely. Function defines form, and they seem to function as experts in all areas. As for "why" they would need us for hybridizing, I would ask you if you were trying to make a genetically diverse population for settling new planets, how would you go about it?

Pretty good questions, really.

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't believe you to be mentally unstable at all. However I do question whether or not we can trust anything we are told. They could be showing you what they think you want to see to keep you happy. Never trust in anything 100%

I sincerely appreciate your skepticism and I agree with you. I do not fully trust the information I have been shown, so far, either. I am constantly trying to find new tests and new ways of proving my experiences.

And, I'm quite sure that they are not trying to keep me "happy" or subdued. In fact, I am quite often aware that I am to make quite hard choices and suffer for my fate. It really is quite a mixed-blessing. But, I generally get the sense that they sincerely care for my well-being and security.

For instance, I could be a government official trying to cover up the truth about that is really going on, by trying to come up with a viable story about future humans and benevolent intentions, while we develop a laser to shoot anything in our skies that isn't ours. But, I'm not. And, you probably believe me, because my tone is sincere, and my mode of operation is disclosure.

I agree that everyone should think very critically about what they believe. I'm just expressing what I can prove to only myself as true.

I very much like the one person's signature that says, "The truth cannot be shown, it can only be learned."

Thanks for keeping this conversation real, NephraTari,

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

no problem at all. Have you asked at all with whom it is that you are in contact?
If not, could you? I would like to know which race is being so helpful to you.

Once you know who it is there are more specific questions you can ask of them.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
you have shown that you are "tuned-in" to the same frequency as the ETs.

First off, it isn't "tuned-in". Each person to a degree independent associated with awareness and natually abilities is readable to the ET. It's the processes of mind and the sub or un (conscious) processes of the mind that escape the understanding of too many people.

You can think of it as a party. Who will you invite? You'll surely not want those that a bummers. Those that are parranoid, angry, leach like, self imposing, controling, manipulitve and so on to come to your party. Sure these are things people wouldn't want to see themselves as but in the sub/un(conscious) states of mind these things, although hidden from the understanding of the men they are related to, are transparent to the impactic ETs. You'd not want to be around such people. Why would they? Especially when you factor in they are far more sensitive to such pains.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

2012: (crossing the galactic plane, global polarity, famine, nuclear war, genocide, super-volcanoes, and "cracks" in the magnetic sheild)
------
...Well, fate has dealt us a very 'hard' determined hand. It doesn't take one disaster to cause the most intelligent creature that has ever graced this solar system to run into a mass-extinction. It takes several all at once. The trick is surviving. That's where it get's quite interesting.

Roth with errors, let me try to clear some points up for you. There are no "cracks" in the magnetic sheild. That's just silly. The Sheild drops off for a short time after the poles move a greater distance from their origin.

Fate has NOT dealt us a hard hand. This is because your POV is physical illusionarly locked. If you'd realize that "life" (phyiscal existance) is about spiritual growth you'd realize there's nothing to fear or consern yourself with. THERE IS NO SURVIVING 2012! If you do survive it will be due to your relationship with the devine universe.

All these errors cap off the fact that the termed use of "mankind being the most intelligent creature" is out right laughable!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
truth is so relative....especially in when it comes to ufos

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Entertaining bit of fiction

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have a question for the OP. No I am not messing around, nor would I joke about such a thing.

Were you abused as a child? In any form?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

you mention phasing and a boat being made invisible in a project called the manhattan project, are you sure you don't mean the philadelphia experiment as the manhattan project dealt with the development of the nuclear weapons programme of the USA did it not? i may be wrong so correct me if i am so.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
When people start connecting 2012, a year in which absolutely nothing super-staggering is going to occur, to UFOs, aliens, and visions, I immediately jump into my "exceptionally skeptical mobile." They assured you that you would be in 2012? If that's the case, I'm afraid I don't believe a word of it now. Aliens alone, perhaps. Visions? Hmm.. ok. 2012? Sorry, I think you are making it all up (or have an astounding imagination that concoted this fantasy, which you truly believe).

Why folks started linking 2012 to all sorts of horrible disasters still baffles me. What a leap to go from "The Mayan calendar ends in 2012," to nuclear wars, dwarf suns cruising by our planet, etc. And the Mayan calendar doesn't "end" in 2012, it simply is the end of the 12th k'atun-cycle. If their civilization was still intact, they'd build a couple large monuments to honor this, and the 13th k'atun-cycle would start. That's it. Nothing dramatic is going to happen. Jose Arguelles mixed new age beliefs with archaeology in a very unprofessional way, and this mess is what we get as a result.

Nothing is going to happen. Just like nothing happened for all the other dates where dramatic disasters were to occur, and have not. That some aliens have passed this along to you, that you will survive 2012, makes me just dismiss your entire claim, I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I believe stealthyaurora is correct. The ship that was experimented om was connected with the philadelphia experiment.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by kaffemoka

Text
Text Beige

I can, and have proof, that I can, now, communicate telepathically and read minds. THIS is the most unnerving part of the whole experience, because I didn't ever believe in those things, before. I used to be the most scientific skeptic I knew. I hope this answered your question.

dnb

Would you mind showing us this proof? Also, can you explain in more detail how this works? Can you read anyone's mind? Do you use this for your advantage through life? In what proximity do you need to be in of another person, or animal for that matter, to read minds?

This is my first post, but this topic made me join. I just find it very curious.

Anyways, thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
humans of today can not beleive in christianity they are going to beleive in you?

who are you? prove this implant... where did you get this information?

its all good and well to come on ats telling us your story like the bible does and aslking us to have faith like religion does in your story.

im sorry my friend we need abit more information then the basics.

how do you genetecly modify humans? as far as i know scientist have tried for years to do this but have failed

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Could you post the x-ray of your implant?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is B.S. , and i'll tell you why. If i was an alien species or from the future and i was sent back in time to get DNA to help my kind, then i would go farther back in time to when mans DNA was'nt so polluted
and diseased as it is now.

this man is crazy, like he suggested in his first post.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Greetings, dnb - thanks for an intriguing read...

Having no empirical evidence of my own to validate what you are telling us, I will afford you the benefit of the doubt - certainly the reports and responses you are providing give plenty of food-for-thought.

In my view, the degree to which you are conveying the truth or reality is less important than this may be the way you are perceiving it and thus I may be able to learn something from you that I did not know before. A selfish approach perhaps, but honest, and on the chance, however small, that such information may be useful, even self-preserving, one that I feel comfortable filing in the benefits column...

At your leisure and discretion then, would you consider the following? ;

* Did you register with ATS approximately 20 hours ago specifically and exclusively to post this thread?

* Do you have any motives, desires, agendas for posting (other than to "come clean"). To compose and respond with the eloquence and erudition you've demonstrated thus far takes a substantial amount of effort. What is motivating you? Why do you feel the need to 'come clean'?

* Have you lurked at ATS as a casual observer for any length of time prior to registering as "a new member"? Have you ever been a member under another name at ATS before? Member of any other similar forums?

And finally, a bit more personally...

* Would you be so kind as to whet our collective appetites a bit more and reveal something that might substantiate your claims? Please don't misunderstand, I mean no disrespect. Quite the contrary, actually. It's just that those of us that have been judiciously following ATS posts of a similar nature so many times in the past have been repeatedly disappointed when the OP weaves a fascinating rendition and then is either proven a fraud, gets fed up with uber-skeptics, or simply disappears without a word, leaving us hapless enthusiasts wondering yet again if there was any truth to it after all.

It's not that we doubt you (some of us, anyway). It's just that a little more detail, something specific that we could not dismiss as creative fiction, anything that would lend additional credibility to your fine accounts would be highly appreciated, I am sure.

Of course, we don't expect you to summon your pals from the future to materialize on the Six-o'clock news tonight --just for us. But, accepting that tangibles are impracticable at best, how about, e.g.,

-a better description of the beings you are telepathically communicating with? -Can you describe where they are hailing from (other than 'the future', that is)?
-How far into the future are they reaching back to us from?
-What is the fate of those, unlike "lucky you", that show no evidence of an implant, abduction, or visitation (that they're consciously aware of?
-Is there anything we can do (aside from joining MENSA (BTW- silly as it sounds, MENSA means "stupid" in Spanish, and that irks me a bit. Love their tests though - lots of fun!)), or speaking with "medicated schizophrenics" that might invite a brief tete-a-tete with our benevolent benefactors?

Ok, that's enough for now. Thanks again for posting, dnb. Anything that helps me think, perhaps look at this issue from another's viewpoint, may help uncover the truth - so for that I'm grateful...

Well, just one more:

* Does the following sequence of numbers have any significance for you?
7129 6105195 5

[edit on 7/29/2008 by Outrageo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join