It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Wears The Pants In The Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've personally had this opinion for quite some time but have kept it to myself. I've got to say with the amount of people I speak with on a daily basis, I'm shocked as to how many people think shes the one itching for the presidential spot more than Obama. I'm not one to support conspiracy talk, but perhaps this is more her mission than his?

Just curious what your opinions are on this. We have a lot of very smart posters both liberal, conservative and other associations on here. Would love to hear what yall have to say on it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There have been many first ladies who were involved in the white house as much as their husbands were. A few took over things for a bit when their husbands were out of commission. It is nothing new.

It doesn't surprise me that she is the driving force.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

So would you say then that its fair for the media to attack Michelle? A lot of liberal folks think its unfair as they claim the first woman really has nothing to do with the job. I think otherwise and from the sentiment of your statement it only backs up the feeling.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

I think that if the candidates' wives stick their feet into the political waters by taking an active role in the campaign and making a large number of TV appearances and such on the candidate's behalf, they're certainly fair game for the other side. IMO, she did just that, particularly in the primaries, and as such is a fair target for criticism.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by vor78]

new topics

top topics

join