It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran recordings found at Madrid blast site, police say.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"MADRID, Spain (AP) - Police found a van Thursday with detonators and an Arabic-language audio tape with Quranic verses and officials investigating the Madrid bombings that killed 192 people said they weren't ruling out anything, Interior Minister Angel Acebes said."
---------------------

Seriously, how stupid do people have to be to fall for this.. twice? Last time it was 9/11 and the "passports" etc... now this? Is it not OBVIOUS that this is planted evidence by the same corrupt governments that brought to you 9/11? It's not? Really? Ah too bad, just when I thought I was onto something here... *eyeroll*

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"Seriously, how stupid do people have to be to fall for this.. twice? Last time it was 9/11 and the "passports" etc... now this? Is it not OBVIOUS that this is planted evidence by the same corrupt governments that brought to you 9/11? It's not? Really? Ah too bad, just when I thought I was onto something here... *eyeroll*"

Lilblam - how can you say that? The evidence points to Islamic terrorist not govenment involement.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wonder if neal bush was in town, anyone check?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
"Seriously, how stupid do people have to be to fall for this.. twice? Last time it was 9/11 and the "passports" etc... now this? Is it not OBVIOUS that this is planted evidence by the same corrupt governments that brought to you 9/11? It's not? Really? Ah too bad, just when I thought I was onto something here... *eyeroll*"

Lilblam - how can you say that? The evidence points to Islamic terrorist not govenment involement.

Yeah but such obvious evidence... like PASSPORTS on the rubble of WTC towers? You mean to tell me that the bodies/airplane/everything else is incinerated and buried, but a PASSPORT was intact enough, and just happened to lay on top of the pile!

This evidence, with the al qaeda letter claiming responsibility, Koran texts and what not, smells too much like it's been planted there for public consumption...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If you read reports on the site and what was found you might be amazed the odd things that survived. Wallets, jewelry, etc.

Remember the plane hit the tower, blowing out many many items, explosions occured with the fuel (located behind the cockpit). It makes sense to me that those in the front of the plane were most likely blown into the building or beyond.

I guess I just don't find it so strange they found the passport.

Here is some info on items found
www.canoe.ca...

new topics

top topics

join