It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this real UFO footage?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I just found this video on Youtube. This is a pretty standard "light in the sky" until you see another light appear from the right side of the screen about half way through the video. The light makes strange movements as it approaches the other light which do not look like natural aircraft flight. Please let me know if anyone has ideas as to what kind of craft or illusion could make this kind of movement.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's interesting. The object that moves around the big light is a helicopter. You can see it toward the end of the video when they stopped on the side of the road.

There is a clear strobe and empennage on the smaller moving craft.

The big light is compelling though.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
sorry - dupe

[edit on 7/28/08 by emsed1]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I agree with you that the smaller light from the right is most likely a helicopter because of the strobe and tail structure as you stated, but do you see the strange movement as the helicopter comes near the larger light? I am wondering if this is a camera illusion or can we think WAY outside of the box and say it is gravitational lensing cause by the large UFO? I really am looking for a logical answer, but I find the footage interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Setharoo

Wow.....that was very cool. It looks pretty good to me But I am no video expert. It seems like they had to get the camera after it had started...which seems realistic. Then it seems like a fairly long video of the objects from different directions as the road curves which is good. Then I noticed the guy that filmed it and posted it on youtube said the next day military black choppers where flying all over the area and he had footage of that as well.Plus their reactions to the objects are pretty realistic in my opinion.Although they do sound like they were Baked.

If it were a scale of 1 out of 10...I would give it a 8.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That is incredible footage. The YouTube poster said it was the first video and the light followed them for quite a distance. I cant wait for more videos.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Excellent video. The guys voices on the video don't sound scripted to me, and the video itself doesn't seem fraudulent or scripted. The only ONLY problem I have with it is the same as many UFO videos...... it stops before the culmination of the event. What happened? If it zoomed off a .02 lightspeed, we want to see that!! Did it just wink out and vanish?

These kind of endings make increase my resolve to always keep my extra camera batteries charged, and extra memory cards in the case. I do that anyway, but between photo sessions, often don't have all three batteries charged.

To me, this is a video of a craft that wants to be seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
amazing footage! Its a certain UFO but whether its extra-terrestrial or not??? They seemed to be not to far from the object so im sure if it was a helicopter there would of heard it. good video!

its only a matter of time till definitive proof comes

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Its definitely not faked. There's a few shots where the zoom is going in/out you can actually see the abrupt movement of one of the lights and definitely does not resemble a plane or chopper. The guy seems pretty chatty maybe we can get him to submit the original to MUFON for further anaylsis?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This video is "no longer available". Where did it go? I find this very strange. I am trying to find out if the owner pulled the video, but am now getting no response from him. I hope things are well for him.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Im watching it right now, its still there?
www.youtube.com...

Im saving it as we speak

Originally posted by Setharoo

This video is "no longer available". Where did it go? I find this very strange. I am trying to find out if the owner pulled the video, but am now getting no response from him. I hope things are well for him.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by OneLifeTooLive]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here it is embedded in this thread to make it easier for some.

I still say they sound Baked

[edit on 7/29/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

I agree with you that the smaller light from the right is most likely a helicopter because of the strobe and tail structure as you stated, but do you see the strange movement as the helicopter comes near the larger light? I am wondering if this is a camera illusion or can we think WAY outside of the box and say it is gravitational lensing cause by the large UFO? I really am looking for a logical answer, but I find the footage interesting.

I see what you are talking about. It all looked pretty normal but when the helicopter passed under it -- It almost looked like a sort of 'slingshot' effect.

Having been through some pretty scary stuff in a helicopter I would have definitely pooped my pants if I got slung around like that!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What's up everyone??? I'm the guy who posted the tape. I'm not sure whether my friends were stoned in the video, but at the time, I sure as hell was ( I don't smoke anymore, so, that's not an issue). I have officially posted the Black Helicopter footage on my profile as well. This was the beginning of a long 2 and a half years of surveillance by the military.

The reason that I didn't post more of that same event is because the whole event lasted more than 3 hours. I basically took the best 4-5 minutes or so and posted it.

These lights followed us from Bloomington, to Indianapolis and then back home to Bloomington. I'm not sure what these things were, and I don't pretend to understand it. I have tons more footage where that came from, but, I'm trying not to overpost. Also, these lights that I filmed were nothing compared to the event that happened to me in 2004. I was privileged enough to see an enormous egg shaped craft (and no, at that time I did not have a video camera...the event that I am speaking of caused me to always carry one since then). The craft was soundless, and extremely large. I don't want to go into too many details because at this point its irrelevant. But I can honestly say that whatever I saw in 2004 was not made on earth soil. One other detail...abovetopsecret (I think) did a special on one of my friends who was in the car . His name is John Tosti and he's had multiple experiences as well. He's been on Brian Vike's radio program and was on a Channel 6 special many years ago. All you need do is type his name into your google search engine and quite a few things pop up.

Thanks for your interest. If you contact me through youtube, I am more than willing to answer questions.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
such things really scare me....i even do not want to think about if it is real....

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just got an email from Mike (guy who filmed the video) and he decided to post the footage of the black helicopters that made several pases over his house the next day after taking the video of the UFO. If the video is for real and the timeline is accurate I think that we have the setup for a good UFO story. I hope someone takes the time to get all of the details and footage and put it into a chronologically documented video story. Here is the video link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
wow this thing is getting intense..I hope that guy doesnt get into trouble for this

I just got an email from Mike (guy who filmed the video) and he decided to post the footage of the black helicopters that made several pases over his house the next day after taking the video of the UFO. If the video is for real and the timeline is accurate I think that we have the setup for a good UFO story. I hope someone takes the time to get all of the details and footage and put it into a chronologically documented video story. Here is the video link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It is possible that they are sent to protect those who have had recent run in's.
I know its natural to assume the worst.. but it could be that they are protecting them.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is it possible that he/they are being watched for whatever reason, And the bright light that night could have been a helicopters search light focused on them !

Its really weird ......I can't think of another reason why black helicopters would be stalking him.....Not just for seeing a light in the sky, Thats just mad.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey guys!

This is a really good video!
Im trying to contact him... but i cant contact him
This is the message I'm trying to send

hey mike
Nice video, completely real!
send this to www.mufon.com(an alien video analysis website)
I heard this from www.abovetopsecret.com
please make an account!
Your thread is at
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So If one of you could post that comment for me Id be really thankfull!

Sincerely,
joshedis

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join