It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi Internos,

You are the go to translator for Italian, but I thought I'd make a thread so others can give their opinion on the photo..

It comes from the CUN (Centro Ufologico Nazionale) website. I'm at work at the moment so I haven't done much sleuthing on this one. It would be nice to track down the original pic.

www.cunlazio.net

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm home now and I can't find any info on this really other than what's on ufocasebook. I guess it would be pretty hard to track down this real estate agent.. Perhaps he submitted the full unedited picture to CUN though..

Any chance you could write one of them a quick email inquiring?

I dunno, I think I jumped the gun on this one. I wish it wasn't so difficult to track people down for examining the original pic...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Scramjet76, i've called Alessandro Sacripanti, national advisor and regional coordinator of CUN: he reports that some attempts to get the original image failed: we have just to stay tuned. The data reported by you is correct, and there's nothing to add. Hopefully, we will have some news in the next days.
Thank you for posting this one in my forum

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Great pic scramjet!

I'm waiting with baited breath to see what becomes of this picture. It certainly looks like a classic 'UFO'. I'll keep checking back to see the progress!

IRM

top topics

join