It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams - Oil to go to $50 a barrel MUST WATCH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Great video! Im going to watch how this pans out very closely. Maybe this was Ron Paul's "Somthing big is about to happen"

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I’m a big fan of Lindsey Williams, but frankly I’m troubled by these new ‘revelations’ of his. They come on the heels of his being threatened, and having to shut down his website and edit his DVD’s. This new info comes from the very guy that threatened him and his family! I have to wonder if it’s not disinfo designed to destroy his reputation, and give plausible deniability to the great info in The Energy Non Crisis. Put simply, if we bomb Iran, no way oil goes to $50. More like $250.

The book form of TENC is much more detailed than the vid and is available free on line here.
www.reformation.org...
Download it while you can.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This new info comes from the very guy that threatened him and his family! I have to wonder if it’s not disinfo designed to destroy his reputation, and give plausible deniability to the great info in The Energy Non Crisis. Put simply, if we bomb Iran, no way oil goes to $50. More like $250.

I agree........Also, refresh my memory....did he say how fast oil price would drop? It is dropping relatively rapidly right now, but not due to
"new" oil find.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
More like the Democrats having a pretty good chance at taking over the White House dropping prices. Once the oil men are kicked out the Oil Companies will scramble. They know they won't be getting BILLIONS in tax payer dollars while getting a free pass to jack up prices artificially.

Obama's plan to get rid of the Enron loophole, crack down on speculators, crackdown on price gouging, have more to do with it then Bush saying he wants to drill more. Which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the GOP and Oil Companies want, presented by the FACT THE GOP BLOCKED DRILLING IN ALASKA AND OFFSHORE! Proof in siggy.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
all i can say is we all need to stock up on rice and beans because this is going to be a long ride. time to get ready its going to get real nasty really fast. hope that everyone gets prepared.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

I don't think that LW gave an exact time line on the $50 a barrel prediction, but since getting McCain elected is involved, you would have to think that it would be by Nov. There's just something about this that doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't think that LW gave an exact time line on the $50 a barrel prediction, but since getting McCain elected is involved, you would have to think that it would be by Nov. There's just something about this that doesn't make sense to me.

He gave a ~6-12 month window on when it would start, but my question is how fast will oil drop once his scenario starts?

Also, I thought I read in another thread that Russia already announced the oil find back in June......?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
More like the Democrats having a pretty good chance at taking over the White House dropping prices. Once the oil men are kicked out the Oil Companies will scramble. They know they won't be getting BILLIONS in tax payer dollars while getting a free pass to jack up prices artificially.

Obama's plan to get rid of the Enron loophole, crack down on speculators, crackdown on price gouging, have more to do with it then Bush saying he wants to drill more. Which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the GOP and Oil Companies want, presented by the FACT THE GOP BLOCKED DRILLING IN ALASKA AND OFFSHORE! Proof in siggy.

Obamas ideas call for tire gauges and tune ups. Show me the article from a known news service that the GOP blocked drilling in ANWAR. Clinton vetoed it in the 90's and the democrats have voted it down since. You should stay away from these conspiracy sites for awhile.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Russia has announced the large field in July. It's dropped from 147 to 115. That's $32 down. In september we WILL pass a bill FOR offshore drilling. That will drop the price even more. Then Indonesia's Field will be announced after that.

Now Indonesia's HUGE Oil fields have been in the works since early this year. Exxon is just ONE of the companies VESTED in this project. The people drilling over there are simply capping the wells after completion. This is happening in other Southeast Asian countries as well.

It's been written. America's economy will fail. Just like the Roman's did.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

Well, I haven’t watched the vid, I've just heard him on the radio, and I don't remember hearing the time frame. One things for sure though, oil's still dropping and fairly quickly. I paid $3.29 on Fri. It's still a long way to $50 a barrel though. Interesting times.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
WELL I'D SAY HE WAS RIGHT!!

gas has dropped more than 50% in less than a month now...

i've heard no mention of discoveries of oil "north of Russia", nor in Indonesia, but that was a lie from the start - surely they've changed their story since then, maybe even because Lindsey mentioned those specifics publicly...

he was right before, he's right again!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
WELL I'D SAY HE WAS RIGHT!!

gas has dropped more than 50% in less than a month now...

i've heard no mention of discoveries of oil "north of Russia", nor in Indonesia, but that was a lie from the start - surely they've changed their story since then, maybe even because Lindsey mentioned those specifics publicly...

he was right before, he's right again!

Yup either this guy is lucky as hell or he really does have the inside scoop. I wonder if he will come out and give us some more skin

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Looks like this guy was spot on...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

I saw parts 1-5.
Correct me if I'm wrong; but did anyone else hear him say " Oil is now $135, going to $50/gal" along with his prediction for John McCain.

My Question is: was he referring to the Nov 2008 results, or what may be the ruling of SCOTUS in December?:puz

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I work for one of the largest oil well services company in the world as a lab technician. have a look at this link energy.usgs.gov... It is a USGS survey of the potential untapped oil and natural reserves in the north pole. The potential according to the USGS is enough oil here to supply world demand for at least 50 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I try to take "theories" with a grain of salt but the 'Peak Oil Myth' stuff is both bright-sided and very compelling. I've heard of this guy for almost a year now (?) and he seems so honest and I'm curious if anyone has information to discredit his story. It does seem odd how he still gets valuable info after running his mouth.

And why have the Bushies kissed some much Saudi butt? That's what doesn't make sense to me.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have been posting Lindsey Williams' latest updates, including his "emergency updates" on YouTube under the usename bluestealth1984. I have been given the green light from him personally to post these. Here is the link to the April 2009 update: tr.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join