It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams - Oil to go to $50 a barrel MUST WATCH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Lindsey Williams - Oil to go to $50 a barrel MUST WATCH

www.youtube.com

See Link
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is a MUST WATCH! This guy has called the whole oil situation for years and now is making a prediction within the next 12 months oil will be back to $50 a barrel. He makes very provocative predictions on causes and effects for this. Fun really starts on part 2 where as part 1 is almost an introduction. This is a must see.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can you give some background on this guy?

Some of us might not know who he is.. I am not sure who he is.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Watch part one of the video he gives a brief introduction but he basically called long ago oil going to where it is and the reasons why and who is behind it. He has a book called the Energy Non Crisis.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
He has a video on youtube called the"non-energy crisis" from
06' where he predicts oil going to ~$150 and gas to $5-$6.

Search ATS and there is discussion in other threads

It give details of oil executives and the "elites" plan for the collapse of
the dollar.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Whats interesting is he is specific. He says big reserves will be tapped in Russia and Indonesia. He also said we were going to build up the Russians like we did the Arabs and the Arabs were going to go back to riding camels. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've seen all of his Videos and his information has been spot on .

Americans are sleep walking into their own demise

while they dance in the streets over 2$ gasoline
their Constitution and way of life will be lost for ever.

you will be engulfed by the North American Union and you will dance in the streets while they spit on your constitution

it is already too late for Americans to do anything it is already unfolding

Americans should have been vigilant and safe guarded their country and
Freedoms.
Instead they bowed down to false idols and left the watchtowers of freedom unmanned.

As for Oil America and Especially Canada has oil enough for 200 years
or more.

they have contrived your demise what is set in motion will not come under control until it is too late to do anything about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yup Solo I agree. This is all part of a plan which is starting to unfold whether we like it or not. I think Ron Paul was our real last hope which is why the shunned him the way they did. So everyone can be happy for voting Obama or McCain or anyone in the 2 party dictatorship. Lets all welcome the NAU and the Amero with open arms.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I guess we will know for sure if these two large oil fields open up.

Does anyone know if these two fields are even on the map?

Roper

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oil Down again today. Who knows maybe this guy will be right again.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yup. and it closed below support, thats how I look at the charts. Next support is at 110.50. Now it may very well head back up some then fall. We will just have to hide and watch.

Roper

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Yup Solo I agree. This is all part of a plan which is starting to unfold whether we like it or not. I think Ron Paul was our real last hope which is why the shunned him the way they did. So everyone can be happy for voting Obama or McCain or anyone in the 2 party dictatorship. Lets all welcome the NAU and the Amero with open arms.

WRITE IN A CANDIDATE!!!!!!

YOu dont HAVE to vote for either of the evils!!

Im voting Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

However George Soros and Gang are trying to rescue the Fall of their Oil Hedge Bets, they just cannot stop the massive tides of spooked investors from jumping out of this sinking ship......Oil is now on a free fall motion.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Dont worry Unicorn I am voting Ron Paul. I have to get an Absentee ballot to do so though. All the machines here are electric.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've been looking to see who holds our,USA debt and this is all I've found so far.

home.att.net...

"Foreign interests have more control over the US economy than Americans, leaving the country in a state that is financially imprudent. More and more of our debt is held by foreign countries – some of which are our allies and some are not. The huge holdings of American government debt by countries such as China and Saudi Arabia could leave a powerful financial weapon in the hands of countries that may be hostile to US corporate and diplomatic interests.” David Walker, the US comptroller general. 23 July 2007. business.timesonline.co.uk...

Foreign interests now own more and more of America - - According to the above chart, they own nearly 50% of federal government treasury bonds. Foreigners own about "$9 trillion of U.S. financial assets, including 13% of all stocks, 13% of agencies, and 27% of corporate bonds", according to Gillespie Research/Federal Reserve. The major provider of money for home mortgages is Fannie Mae - - guess where they get that money > > answer: they borrow about a third from outside the U.S., according to Bloomberg Sept. 2002. Additionally, foreign interests own real estate and factories.

That's only two paragraphs so I should be OK?

Roper

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow that's a big peak and drop. Why is it doing that? Is it a sign that the economy will burst? Or is it to fool and control us?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've talked to a couple of guys in my Army unit and were spreading the word to write in Ron Paul. We refuse to vote for either Obama or McCain.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So....
Two major oil fields to be opened, one in Indonesia, and one in N. Russia.

America will stay dependent on foreign oil.

Oil to go down to $50 a barrel, and gas to $2.00-$2.50 a gallon.

This will bankrupt the entire Arab world. Now this is significant because the Arabs buy the interest on the $9.5 trillion dollar debt in the US.

This will colapse the dollar within a matter of weeks.

A new currency will be brought in to replace the dollar.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, it looks like he's getting out of the fortune telling business...

www.lwoil.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Lindsey Williams on Alex Jones Tv:The Coming "CRASH"pt1

This is the most recent Williams interview... posted July 28th, 2008

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join