It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who controls the worlds financial system?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is pretty scary.

financial_system

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A great article, thanks for posting it. It's one of the best short explanations of the topic I've read. It doesn't tell you any where near everything you need to know but it does a perfect job of making you want to research every little thing mentioned in the article.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It scares the hell out of me, and makes me deeply troubled about the world I live in. It is really getting bad, bad beyond comprehension.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
godservant

Welcome to the real world. Thanks for the article, interesting find.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Before going to the link I thought I would be reading about Bildebergs and IMF and FRB.

If the KTs are in charge of world finance then I am the next POTUS.

Acronyms'R'Us.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
"Those who charge usury are in the same position as those controlled by the devil's influence. This is
because they claim that usury is the same as commerce. However, God permits commerce, and
prohibits usury."

I believe that usury was not permitted in the old days because there was no banking system set up and the government didn't want people getting rich off of interest. Religions benefit the government only not the people. If they didn't they would get rid of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
It scares the hell out of me, and makes me deeply troubled about the world I live in. It is really getting bad, bad beyond comprehension.

Yeah that's a great article, I've read it before but it was well worth a re-read thanks.

Welcome to the world I've been seeing since 2001, it's just a complete nightmare and the pig-headedness of some that believe that everything is Honky Dory astounds me.

top topics

join