It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians secret for you to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I made the thread entitled "Reptillians secret for you to know" is because many of you think a reptillian exists.

How can people believe in reptillians? How can they believe they shapeshift as humans? Are you insane? This belief was never around during the middle ages. This is disgusting. How can people believe this nonsense.

I can understand a secret society conspiracy theory. But you are an illusion David Icke is saying and you give these demons power over you to think your just an illusion and helpless over them. Reptillians are always associated with satanic rituals from what i've read and involved in killings etc. If a Reptillian existed, why would they show themselves and how would they be in power? Why would they hang out with humans acting like a human if they are a hostile lizard creaures.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think it comes from the idea of evolution.

If us humans are able to evolve from mammals, could it be that hard to imagine a cold-blooded equivalent?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Frank Spinelli
I think it comes from the idea of evolution.

If us humans are able to evolve from mammals, could it be that hard to imagine a cold-blooded equivalent?

No. Because humans are the only thing we see with two legs and decent intelligence. We would have had photo evidence from all the people talking about them. Except all we get is human pictures, hell i'll post a picture of myself. I should post a reptillian story and make people think its real. All of you have gone mad about this.

A lizard cant be part of a royal bloodline. Why would they want to shapeshift as a human if they hate humans?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Reptilliansdontexist]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Everything is an illusion or a dream if you will. This is indeed life imitating art in the form of the movie;The Matrix.
For indeed we think we are individuals living in a seemingly realistic world of fear, anger, hate and war.
Where as the reality is that us Humans and all the Aliens such as, Reptillians and Grays alike it is all a simple Holographic Universe Dream Matrix of our egoic mind that we are all partaking in where it seems that each moment has its time and space.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilliansdontexist
I made the thread entitled "Reptillians secret for you to know" is because many of you think a reptillian exists.

How can people believe in reptillians? How can they believe they shapeshift as humans? Are you insane? This belief was never around during the middle ages. This is disgusting. How can people believe this nonsense.

I can understand a secret society conspiracy theory. But you are an illusion David Icke is saying and you give these demons power over you to think your just an illusion and helpless over them. Reptillians are always associated with satanic rituals from what i've read and involved in killings etc. If a Reptillian existed, why would they show themselves and how would they be in power? Why would they hang out with humans acting like a human if they are a hostile lizard creaures.

Believing in reptilians is no more insane than believing in an invisible man who loves you, yet if you break his rules, you will suffer pain for ever.

Or you could believe that a bunch of molecules got together one day and decided that they wanted to eat, multiply and become lifeforms - which is just as insane.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Everything is an illusion or a dream if you will. This is indeed life imitating art in the form of the movie;The Matrix.
For indeed we think we are individuals living in a seemingly realistic world of fear, anger, hate and war.
Where as the reality is that us Humans and all the Aliens such as, Reptillians and Grays alike it is all a simple Holographic Universe Dream Matrix of our egoic mind that we are all partaking in where it seems that each moment has its time and space.

How would you know about aliens? Do you learn this from other people? Where have they gotten all this alien information? Where did the matrix movie ever talk about Reptillians or Gray aliens? When did the Matrix movie become real?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

How would you know about aliens? Do you learn this from other people? Where have they gotten all this alien information? Where did the matrix movie ever talk about Reptillians or Gray aliens? When did the Matrix movie become real?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptilliansdontexist

Kangaroos, kangaroo mice, penguins, monkeys, and all different kinds of birds stand on two feet. They arent mentally handicapped, either.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

Originally posted by Reptilliansdontexist

Believing in reptilians is no more insane than believing in an invisible man who loves you, yet if you break his rules, you will suffer pain for ever.

Or you could believe that a bunch of molecules got together one day and decided that they wanted to eat, multiply and become lifeforms - which is just as insane.

Duncan

How is evolution insane? Believing in an invisible man is mostly for childrens imagination, or if your high all the time.

Ive not seen any decent information on Reptillians. Its worse than a fairy tale. Take this thread just recently posted for instance "Muslims are aliens from outer space (Pages: 1 2 3 .. 4 ):

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes it seems all limited and limiting beliefs have all generally started when reason and logic have left the building.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

When one understands that everything in life was first simply started with a seed of thought of ones mind. Which then becomes a belief.
Whether you choose to indvidually take it as your own belief is up to you.
The underlying understanding then everything started out as a thought in nothingness

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Before I write this, I must say I, nor anyone else, can tell you if the following information is true, but it does exist.

You may greatly benefit from reading the thread about the Terra Papers.

The Reptilians are fully explained. According to the story, they were actually created by our same creator at the same time. They were created to work underground mining Gold, because of there keen eyesight. Later, after a war, they were joined by another race, and together, using mind control, and DNA manipulation, they enslaved humans with them not even knowing it.

You asked, how could anyone believe? Many people believe the Terra Papers to be credible.

I for one don't think it matters one way or another, because it doesn't change where I am, right here, right now.

Good Luck.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

How is evolution insane? Believing in an invisible man is mostly for childrens imagination, or if your high all the time.

Ive not seen any decent information on Reptillians. Its worse than a fairy tale. Take this thread just recently posted for instance "Muslims are aliens from outer space (Pages: 1 2 3 .. 4 ):

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I think when people stated watching that mini series V on NBC which also turned into a short-lived 1 season program.Must have changed views of aliens just being greys to reptile looking face.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If an animal can shapeshift then I don't see why a breed of human can't. But this is pretty far out. I can't iimagine them shapeshifting much. I can see their eyes and skin changing color and becoming scaly, but that would take longer than just hours. Where is the real proof of reptilians is what I want to see.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

If an animal can shapeshift then I don't see why a breed of human can't. But this is pretty far out. I can't iimagine them shapeshifting much. I can see their eyes and skin changing color and becoming scaly, but that would take longer than just hours. Where is the real proof of reptilians is what I want to see.

riiight right.. so.. when you get "undeniable proof"... right.. proof that just cannot be denied ... as in "this is real .. their existence is irrefutable" ... and the guys that play "official professional experts" on TV, all agree...

then what?

you going to set up a close and intimate interview with them on 20/20 or Entertainment Tonight, where they get asked all the "deep" questions, about life the universe and everything, and they come on out and say quite matter of factly, "yes yes, jolly good.. we control your world through royal bloodlines, and eat your young. any other questions?"

i mean If that's what they "do" right?

I mean you saying "i want undeniable proof" of a reptilian, is just as naive and childish as saying... "I want undeniable proof that this so and so CIA agent exists and I want to know everything he works on and I want it out and proven!".... yer naaaat gonna get it... everrrrr.

so it's such a moot point to even discuss.

IF they exist.. and everything said about them is true..then they've existed for milllenias before us.. and control our leaders.. or ARE our leaders..
and understand every aspect of human psychology and control on a very base primal level the peasants and higher layers of control in our gov and corps... which means you're not gonna have one chance of ever "proving" they exist.. so there's nothing to ask..

i mean REAAALLY think about your desire here.. and what you HAVING that desire met.. implies .. what consequences it would have on a global scale..
it's rediculous to think they'd reveal themselves..

IF they DONT EXIST.. then there's nothing to even worry or be concerned about. at alll.. so why even post

but sitting there.. knowing everything you've "heard" about them... and saying "i want proof"... i mean.. i slap my forehead... because people that say that. .have no thought process involved in conceptualizing what would happen IF they "got" that proof....

its like.. look everybody i have a video and polaroid and old 1800's photo and heres one in person for interviews... laaa laaa laa.. ok its proof but you've completely screwed up the world now.. and everybody's perception of our leaders is screwed now and you have your life threatened by crazy radical christians and by government secret service and ..... man...

"i want proof .. gimme proof.. you gotta prove it to me"

as if it's other peoples job to please you or something. or somethigns not real if you dont believe it.. or it's "novel" that you've said this and nobody's ever parroted the same lines you just did....
like as if your belief in something matters to them.

-

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Good work,
By vrtue of your name I can see you are dedicated to the cause.

People here really need to see that the psychosis induced rantings of a madman should not be taken too seriously.

Aliens of any kind let alone reptilians living amongst us without announcing themselves or their intentions is just madness. Some say that they keep their anonymity so they can proceed with their ultimate goal and say they cannot be detected due to their superiority but if they were so superior they would not have to hide. Just take over and be done with it!!!

Hear that sound? It’s your common sense alarm clock. Time to wake up people!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
LOOOL well what "if" they already have taken over (AGES ago) and are just maintaining the control and watching out and making sure nothing goes wrong with their plan. maybe making sure we never find out the answer to the biggest question on the planet: where did we come from... us humans are like someone who has hit their head and been washed up on the shore of a new world with amnesia.. the hints are all around us of where we came from but somehow we can never understand.. that humans didnt evolve from monkeys because there would be no monkeys anymore.. humans have been around for A LONNG ass time ago and we have been put here mysteriously with a few other visitors aka Reptillians, Greys, other aliens.. but not all aliens are bad.. look at the pyramids normal humans with the education of a 4 year old could not build something that majestic.. the intelligence must have came from somewhere else (your alien here) came down and taught us how to make pyramids, how to plant food,how to take over land and rule contries with two different ways to maintain peace.. one group of aliens taught us democracy (which doesnt exist any longer). and another taught us imperialism.. but nowadays we humans took strong points from each two and made something we call a republic.. which is a crossover of both two things.. lol im tired of writing this believe in aliens if u want but it makes more sense than an ,deaf , blind and invisible man who created everything, and decides everything that has ever taken place since the begging of time

top topics

join