It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The primary findings of the Grand Portal can be reduced to four fundamental knowledge systems. They are:
1. The soul carrier function is muted or diminished in proportional sympathy to the species’ perception of soul.
2. The species is unified at multiple levels that transcend time and place. This unification is essential to its vibrant survival as well as its ascension pathway as a spiritual force that animates and preserves the knowledge defined by the species.
3. The species is innately connected to a vast network of related life forms each based on the biogenetic soul carrier archetype of the Central Race specific to its superuniverse. Collectively, these species represent the cellular structure of First Source, while the individuated consciousness represents the indivisible particle thereof.
4. The individuated consciousness is orchestrated by the species to produce a knowledge path that leads the species to its creator and upholder. It is this return – like a migratory journey enjoined by a fierce tailwind – that is accelerated by the Grand Portal.
IMPLICATIONS AND EFFECTS OF THE GRAND PORTAL
The primary effects of the Grand Portal can be reduced to three major influences. They are:
1. Institutions of science, religion, and culture are reformatted to embrace the science of multidimensional realities as their core, guiding frequency.
2. Government leaders are obliged to restructure their political systems to allow for the integration of new systems of knowledge, specifically of the multidimensional universe and the extended brotherhood of intelligent beings that live therein.
3. Social institutions related to trade and enterprise are reengineered to support the technologies that arise from the discovery of the Grand Portal. These technologies dramatically alter the way of life on a planetary scale. These include soul carrier health, species continuation planning, ecosystem stability, and harmonization of species in service to a planetary educational system.
The areas of resistance to the Grand Portal are predictable if not avoidable. Resistance is largely predicated on three basic factors:
1. Is particle energy used as a weapon and/or an energy resource?
2. Is religion fragmented or unified?
3. Is machine intelligence managed by species’ intelligence?
While Lyricus exports the genetic template for a species, the template is not physical or material in structure. Across all dimensions of space there exists a primary field of vibration or quantum primacy.
This field is non-physical but informs the physical. It exists independent of the physical structures of existence, and can be thought of as Underivative Information Structures (UIS).
UISs are sub-quantum and represent the primary blueprint for living systems and inorganic matter. It is UIS that gives rise to the quantum fields that interpenetrate planets, stars, galaxies, and the universe at large.
Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Hi, here's 5 "Predictions" I came up with.
1. The Landcape Of The Future City: The standard boxy skyscrapers we are all familiar with will be replaced with designs that look like shards of crystal--transparent, asymmetrical, almost organic-looking. The WTC memorial tower/site is a good template of what these future buildings will look like. The structure of these new buildings will have a hidden function other than mere aesthetics--think "crystals."