It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Good on BBC - "There are alien bases on earth"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
World renowned UFO researcher Timothy Good tells BBC WM about the UFO sightings wave gripping Britain, the government's secret liaisons with extraterrestrials and why a real 'Star Wars' might be coming.

Hear the interview at:

www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by IsawOne]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hi and Welcome to ATS. I listen to radio WM quite a lot, as I live in the West-Midlands. I seemed to have missed this show, many thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I'll try to listen too a bit now, but I don't think I'll have time to listen to the whole lot tonight. Once I've listened to the interview, I'll be back to give a bit of input.

Any idea how long the interview is for? And any possibility of giving us a little brief of what was said? Many thanks.

[edit on 28uMonday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IsawOne

I have read a few of his books. I had a problem when he stated pictures were that of an alien in the book. The "alien" was made by the artists, and stayed in the same pose for all the pictures. He has some good stuff, but he mixes in too many rumors and totes people like Bob Lazar (who I think is questionable). I would like to hear the interview, but I think Mr Good has taken the sensationalist approach to UFO research.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The interview is 14 minutes in length.

Mr. Good claims a "Washington source" told him aliens have bases on this planet, and that there is some sort of alien liaison program going on. He also says special weapons have been developed to defend earth from aliens. He makes a distinction between "private science" and "secret science", and says thousands of scientists are employed by intelligence agencies.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There seems to be a mainstream media habit forming here. This stuff is really starting to get out to the masses now. I can see it getting quite infectious to the people who never really gave this subject much thought. I hope this is the start of more news like this hitting the masses.

We seem to be moving past the "UFOs are out there but what are they" concept and moving onto the idea that ET is already here, but when will they offically announce it.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that whole UFO nut case stereotype is starting to diminish? Or is this just a hot topic for ratings/advertisers?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by thechi]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Any idea how long the interview is for? And any possibility of giving us a little brief of what was said? Many thanks.

I don't mean to be rude, but if you'd actually clicked on the link you would've found this great summary:

In highlights, Timothy discussed:

* The explanations behind the current UFO craze sweeping Britain
* The declassification of thousands of government documents relating to UFO's on May 2008 and what this means
* His belief that aliens are here on earth - in bases dotted around the planet - and how world governments have been - and may still be - in liaison with them
* How aliens have influenced the genetic makeover of human beings
* How the west has secretly developed advanced weaponry to deal with a possible interstellar threat
* Famous UFO cases - including Rendlesham Forest
* How the United States and British governments have secretly spent millions of pounds attempting to solve the UFO mystery and that it is 'the most highly classified subject on earth'

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IsawOne

Hey there and welcome to ATS,

(Paul76 I used to live in the W.Mids - Tamworth to be more specific, how are the sunny Middle Lands these days)?

Anyhoo, to get back on topic. Shortly after leaving the Midlands (15yrs ago), I had an abduction experience. As this kind of thing was all new to me at the time I read one of Mr Goods books to try and understand what the hell was going on ... the book in question ... 'Above Top Secret' as it happens, how ironic hey ?

I seem to recall it did help me to come to terms with things a little better and also realize I wasn't such a freak after all, so it's good to hear that 'Good' is still spreading the word to those who might be new to the whole thing.

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
For the first time it seems, things are starting to hit the press. Just heard today on the radio that cbc radio had reported a possible ufo, the vernon lights. I've never heard anything like that before.
I really need to read some of his books it seems!

Edit to add: from the interview: Some newspapers have dedicated their whole front page to these stories. I'm sure the US will have to follow, because we are not isolated from news in the UK and the amount of coverage is getting good.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I got in touch with Timothy Good a few years back enquiring if he needed any researchers for future work. Alas I was no use to him as don't speak any other languages besides English , he was looking for helpers who could act as translators. He asked if I could recommend any good book stores where I live that may be interested in having him hold a talk related to info in the book he'd recently released back then. I did, so he arranged a talk. Only THREE people turned up which really took me by surprise , I felt quite embarassed for him . I'd assumed the place would be packed out.
Anyway, I have all his books and recommend his research highly. "Alien Base" goes into detail about the subject of bases here on earth, both land and underwater bases. His latest book , "Need To Know" is also worth a read, I'm working through it again at the moment . It mostly focuses on testimony from pilots and military personnel. Lots of interesting cases of near- collisions, ufo's being shot at, military planes vanishing while targetting ufo's with missiles, ufo's hovering around missile bases, disabling missiles and causing power outages on the bases plus a lot of declassified documents backing up these and other incidences.

top topics

join