It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Strip Search Innocent Woman!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You were doing illegal acts!! Pot is illegal moron!! You got what you deserved!! The race card is fading away and soon will not be able to be used!! You can complain if you are innocent, but you have admitted to doing illegal pot smoking. Unreal!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

Just remember to tell your mother that if she calls the cops and they knock her to the ground and strip her, that she must not scream or questions them in any way or she would be "asking for it".
Apparently LeeHawt believes that when abused by our police state the correct response is "Thank you very much may I have another".

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i just think that it was totally unessasary and that the maxamum punishment should definitly be held and there was no reason that any reason for that kind of acction that had took place and that we could have not even have this happen to an innosent women_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Did it ever occur to you that maybe if you werent breaking the law then the cops wouldent bother you? Your smoking pot in public and then you wonder why the cops search you. Is it not obvious?

I have never once been bothered by a cop, why? Because I dont do drugs, break laws, speed at 40 MPH over the legal limit, etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That was quite a disturbing video. Men should not be allowed to strip search a woman, this seems fairly obvious. The fact that the woman was arrested under false pretenses is very sickening. The fact that male deputies held her down is worse, and the fact that she was given no clothing for six hours is also pretty damn deplorable. Now let me ask you this. Why was there a video? Why would the cops use it, because if they were doing something wrong from the administrations stand point they would be caught. The majority here agree that this went against morality. I have a feeling however that it followed procedure as it was so well documented. Blame the guys with low morals but you also have to blame the brass. If there had been only women in that cell there would not be so much outcry. When you get taken into custody, you get stripped searched. If I only saw women performing that strip search I would think the woman was being irrational. It was the men performing the search, and the fact that she was arrested when obviously the complainant that bothers me to no end.

To the guy that got caught smoking weed...
Some things you don't get from book learnin' apparently. I can't believe you pulled out the race card on that one.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Old topic.

True the search should have been conducted by women and not included men. That definately is a violation of the laws within the department itself, and I am sure there is a winable case with that part of it.

But if that lady was out there doing something illegal, and got busted, well then there is no sympathy for that part.

Cheers!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join