It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Strip Search Innocent Woman!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The latest example of our up coming police state.

The footage is disturbing. This is a disgusting example of police "authority".

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This footage is truely disturbing...

I am ashamed to see people being treated this way in my own country.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Truely disgusting and shameful and also not the only incident from this particular police department. google -Stark County Ohio and strip searches.

I have said for years that the police departments have become little more than thugs with badges and incedents like this prove me right. Really unfortunate for those who become police to serve the public jerks like this really make thier jobs harder.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I dont understand how they could do that to an innocent woman and listen to her scream like that its haunting.

The biggest gang problem in America is the police, for get about crips and bloods. The police are in every city, in certain areas they are better armed than the military's infantry, they strike fear into our hearts, we dont want to make them mad.

The police are our biggest enemies, something needs to be done about their abuse of power.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well i can say this, I am Glad to be Canadian you are truly under siege in America.
police have hired skin heads and thugs to be your handlers

your own Govt is your enemy

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
She was clearly off her brain but there was absolutely no need to do that.
They all should be sent to prison.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That just makes my skin crawl. And those ugly pathetic pigs! Man they are repulsive. The new police state, and they just keep it coming. Each thing is worse and worse and worse. This, and the teenager with a broken back being tasered repeatedly. They are assaulting innocent civilians and children!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yup seen this one a while back. Disturbing, but not at all rare or isolated. Just rare that it gets out in the open like this.

Good cops take notice: Turn in your shields, we're gonna start the hangins soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

That video is old news. I saw that a long time. What I dislike the most is that she was being stripped down by men too. It should only be women.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Standard operating procedure for cops and jailers in America and once indoctrinated they all believe they are good people doing right (what a joke) and the general public are all heathen scum and lawbreakers and should bow to their authority or be beaten, stripped naked and dragged through the system until they empty your pockets with a laugh and a smile.

Don't you dare not put on that seatbelt or talk on that phone criminals or you will pay & if your papers are out of order you will be cuffed, and if you get smart or don't move fast enough you will be maced & tasered for not paying those fines for your criminal acts of talking on the phone & and not wearing a seatbelt.

Get pulled over once too many and welcome to the house of horrors, welcome to the new America, your prison planet where gangsters in black sit a checkpoints looking for ways to take your money and your life if you don't anti up on time.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is common vs innocent blacks but earth shattering when it happens to a white woman. It would never be reported on the news is it was a black woman.

I am black and my sister and I and her 3 friends were smoking weed near a mall where we shouldn't have been I guess ( was younger at the time) together out of the 5 of us 3 blacks 1 white 1 spanish. 2 guys 3 girls.

A cop van came to us and told us to move from here we can't smoke here, so we started walking away, as we were walking away he smelled the weed and I heard his engine revving as he was driving up to us quickly, I threw away the blunt I was smoking(flicked it far he didn't see it) and I quickly reached in my inside breast pocket and grabbed my bud of weed and swallowed it fast before he could see the front of me, I had my back towards the COP.

Obviously I swallowed it so I wont go to jail but the point of the story is the cop searched me and the other black guy (didn't search the girls) in front of everyone of the movie theaters in front of the mall.

Not only did he do a normal pat down, he made me and the other guy take off our socks and pants right there in front the mall in the middle of winter.
He thought we were hiding "crack" in between our toes... so there we are standing in ice and snow bare foot.
We both were wearing shorts under but could you imagine if we were wearing just boxers? I understand smoking weed is supposedly wrong and illegal but why search us like that in public?

We were all 17-19 years old.
This was in Toronto, Canada, suburban area, not in the ghetto.

The girl in the video is lucky they didn't beat the crap out of her for not taking the clothes off herself. I know if I had 7 cops in a jail cell with me the out come could never turn out with just a strip search.

Either way I'm glad it was reported in the news because this type of crap needs to be known.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Why was she screaming, what an irrational woman. If she was clear with the police and behaved in a civilized manner, then none of this would of happened. Partly her fault, I will use this analogy- If you see a pit bull don't run, you know this will only intense him to attack, one must be posed and stand his or her ground.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

Partly her fault...

I suppose you are right to some extent, the police are indeed sick deranged #ing animals, don't piss them off. Or even let them catch your scent if you can help it. Dirty Pit-Pigs.

EDIT to add: Male cops stripping a female prisoner is always good fun too!

[edit on 7/29/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

Yeah, you're absolutely correct. On the other hand, they are our servants and I'm disgusted with their behavior. I not only don't want them working for me, but I want them punished for abusing their authority and I want to make changes before they do it to me again, my children or any other people.(Like Jack
)

Our servants seem to have forgotten that they work for us, and like a dog who's been trained by bad dogs - we need to remove the bad dogs doing the training and retrain new servants that comply with our rules and wishes that support our Constitution.

If they can't do that they should be put on death row with the rest of the scumbags and abusers.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

If you had watched the video she called the police to help HER, she had just been attacked or something and she called the police to aid her. They arrested her assaulted her and probably did serious psychological damage to her, she said she felt like she was going to be raped.

And then think of all the other innocent people this happens to, is it their fault they need help from the law and instead of taking the law into their own hands they call the cops to assist them? No one deserves to be treated like that if you are innocent. This woman felt like she was going to be raped, what of all the innocent victims who have been raped by the "god like" police "saviors".

No none of the fault was hers, she was innocent from start to finish.

This kind of behavior needs to be noticed and dealt with before it gets worse.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Standard operating procedure for cops and jailers in America and once indoctrinated they all believe they are good people doing right (what a joke) and the general public are all heathen scum and lawbreakers and should bow to their authority or be beaten, stripped naked and dragged through the system until they empty your pockets with a laugh and a smile.

Don't you dare not put on that seatbelt or talk on that phone criminals or you will pay & if your papers are out of order you will be cuffed, and if you get smart or don't move fast enough you will be maced & tasered for not paying those fines for your criminal acts of talking on the phone & and not wearing a seatbelt.

Get pulled over once too many and welcome to the house of horrors, welcome to the new America, your prison planet where gangsters in black sit a checkpoints looking for ways to take your money and your life if you don't anti up on time.

This is what I have noticed in the UK, that the Police/government have adopted a policy of criminalising the middle classes for nonsense & petty trivialities.

I believe that there is a simple reason for it - the government are broke.

You might have noticed that most public organisations are run by accountants, so think about it - if the Police respond to a break in & investigate it it costs money. If they catch who did it (which is highly unlikely) then it does no good, the prisons are full & the thieving low life can't pay any fines, so the whole proceedure counts as a net loss.

If however the Police sit at the side of the road looking for people without valid tax discs, or speeding at the breakneck speed of 34 mph in a 30mph zone (thats what I got scammed for - its another story but they had deviously lowered the speed limit in this city as you get off the motorway from 40mph to 30mph - I thought I was well under the limit, but alas no - how much money do they make off that one?), or the jobsworth inspectors find that you have put too much garbage in the bin, or put the wrong garbage in the wrong bin, or put thee bin out on the wrong day, then they can FINE you for it, resulting in a net profit.

Why spend time & money looking for criminals when you can just adjust the law to turn normal law abiding people into criminals for petty nonsense & TAKE MONEY OFF THEM.

Winkers.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here's an older thread about this incident.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's 21 pages long so lots of reading on this as the video was released six months ago.

And a preemptive post to keep it civil. I know this topic can get heated.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
The latest example of our up coming police state.

The footage is disturbing. This is a disgusting example of police "authority".

Theres always space in Hell for a couple more deputies.

If that was a UK Police cell, every single Officer in there would be sacked. Same sex strip searches only. A male in a female case or swapped over could be regarded as sexual assault.

In extreme cases, where you are strongly suspected to be smuggling illegal drugs etc, the police can carry out an 'intimate search' in an appropriate environment - usually done by a doctor or nurse at a hospital or surgery. This type of search might involve examination of someone's ears, nose, anus, vagina etc. Neither a strip search or an intimate search can be carried out by someone of the opposite sex. Other things to remember are:

A strip search cannot be carried out in a place where other people can see you.
An intimate search cannot be carried out in front of anyone of the opposite sex.

strip search UK

Hope Hell gets these scum bags sooner rather than later.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Here in NY men do cavity searches on women in alleways and on street corners. Here's a few from the state capital...

Albany Police Charged with Series of Abusive Cavity Searches

2nd woman alleges illegal police search

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A revolution against government and authority in general is calling!! Anybody can see that poor woman has probably never done anything wrong in her life!! I have a strong stomach and I could hardly stand to watch that poor lady scream like that!! I am so pissed off right now I can't stand it!! I hope she gets paid the big bucks for that crap!! I hope she is not scarred for life.... This country may as well become communist!! That's the way we are being treated!! Prices and authority is really pissing people off and it's building up to a revolution that is sure to come. People better start arming themselves!! Things are getting nuts out there..... If people could afford to live their lives like we used to be able to, things would calm down again... I expect severe crime and natural devastation to be widespread very soon... It's going to be survival of the fittest!! Who will be ready?? I am!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join