It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the deal with black helicopters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've seen helicopters in the skies before... ones that are colored black... is that not normal? I'm not aware of much about the subject. What's so strange about seeing helicopters in the skies?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have never seen one, but I hear that it has to do with surveillance of the civilian population. It is reminiscent of helicopters described in Orwell's "1984". Check out Alex Jones on infowars.com, and Ring of Power on Google. Good luck brother and spread the word. Peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Don't know whats strange about seeing helicopters in the skies no and then. And their could be many reasons for a helicopter beeing black, doesn't nessesarily have to do anything with the gov. black projects or so even thou it's not impossible in any way.

I guess it might be, like out anonymous friends say, surveillance of any the civilian population, or any unnormal activities among the civilians. Who knows...

But the fack about seeing some helicopters in the skies once in a while I don't find to strange thou, but perhaps that's just me.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Most military helicopters are either flat black or dark grey...

Stop being paranoid...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't think they would make "secret" helicopters all one color that would make it so easily ID'd as a "secret agency" helicopter.

If they were a "secret agency's" helicopter, wouldn't they want something that would just blend in instead of sticking out like a sore thumb and causing people to take an interest in them?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I seen black colored commercial helicopters used by the police dept. but never seen a black ops helicopter,much less a picture of one.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
"If they were a "secret agency's" helicopter, wouldn't they want something that would just blend in instead of sticking out like a sore thumb and causing people to take an interest in them?.."

Of course. A "secret" anything should look and operate as anonymously as any other that might be seen. There is no government agency, intentiontally painting their aircraft in seriously obvious black livery, for the purpose of obfuscation.....and then flying them around in broad daylight within known air traffic patterns. Baloney.....or balogne depending upon your grammar.

We know from previous and known government ops that SOP is the name of the game.......the CIA's Air America......Janet Airlines today. The best way to conduct a "secret" operation is within full sight.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Trippy, I was just gonna start a thread on this, last week me and a few fellow co-workers witnessed 2 black unmarked helicopters flying low and slow over our city of thunder bay going out towards lake superior, more towards the direction of toronto...

It was almost as if it was a survellience helicopter tho, they both had what looked to be big searchlights on the front, except they were clearly dark red as apposed to a white light, maybe some new infared technology for night-time, but getting a good view of the low copters they're was no markings at all on them both, just jet black...

2 hours later my pops called up on my break at the office and told me he seen them too, and he'd never seen anything so distinctly odd in 60 years, he has been working outside in a railroad yard for about 45 years now with a clear view of the skies and he said it gave him a real eerie feeling...

new topics

top topics

join