It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Outbreak in Nigeria (28.7.08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First it was Vietnam and now it is Nigeria, we are starting to see a movement in this virus. I think big, bad things are too come. It has been discovered in two Nigerian poultry markets. H5N1 was discovered last week but due to negligence on the Nigerian governments behalf it could of spreed anywhere since they did not alert others so that it could be contained.

Fox

ARTICLE CAN BE FOUND HERE.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Link isn't working, can you repost it?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Go to this link -- it is currently the 2nd one down entitled "Fresh bird flu outbreak in Nigerian poultry". I'm not sure why link wont work...

Fo

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Edit:: i guess it wont work on my end either. just add http:// to the address i gave, dont put www.

The correct address -

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080728/hl_nm/nigeria_birdflu_dc_1

However, this new article claims the outbreak is being contained and does not mention any negligence on behalf of the Nigerian government. Is there some sort of coverup going on here???

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Scott]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is also making news...

Here, here and here.

Fox

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Isn't it odd how Africa being one of those countries where apartheid happened, as well as diamond mines begins suddenly getting Bird Flu? I wonder if the diamond industry has anything to do with it whatsoever. Diseases are used throughout nations that are poorer like Africa in order to de-stabilize the region because the people's inability to fight something like that as well as their not knowing that it happens to begin with, usually by someone with Government or previously connected to it.

There's a pattern to these outbreaks. See, something I didn't go into more detail over with our debate Fox on H5N1 was the fact that these diseases act as a de-stabilization factor, whether intentionally, or not, because people fear what they do not know as well as not knowing how to fight it and already having mistrust of Government to begin with like Africa has had for a long time.

Challenge Match: SpartanKingLeonidas vs Proto Fire Fox: It Really Is Just A Bird Flu?

I did not go into more detail as Asia isn't as easily influenced by these diseases like Africa is because of China, Japan, Vietnam, etc being more stabilized than "The Great Dark Continent" of Africa where people disappear without ever being found, let alone diseases running rampant, and diamonds, oil, and slave labor have torn this continent apart for a long time.

Blood Diamond Trailer on YouTube

I know this is a movie, but "Blood Diamond" hits the nail on the head as to the corruption of Government in Africa, in relation to their willingness to do anything to make corporations making money and poor people poor. Using the movie as a reference point to how true to life this one actually is, being that this stuff really happens in Africa.

Amazon : Blood Diamond : United States Version

Amazon : Blood Diamond : United Kingdom Version

I posted both a U.S. and U.K. link to Amazon there, Fox, because most people do not realize that DVD's do not always cross international boundaries, in case you thought of purchasing it from Amazon.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott

Your link doesn't work either -- has Yahoo blocked hot linking ? They say that they have secured it, but come on. There was an outbreak, they kept it secret, they just killed things -- no real scientific tests have really went on - they got a a positive on H5N1 and went on a killing rampage, just as i predicted in the Vietnam outbreak thread.

reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Your never going to let me live that down are ya
I really should of put more information into our debate. Owell its over now.That is a good read to see some of the issues that SpartanKingL just mentioned.

Fox

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Yea, I edited my post; I guess people will just have to copy and paste it into the browser.

Also, the 3rd link on your updated news is already down or moved. It really seems like something suspicious is going on...

When you first read the article did they actually mention any negligence? It would make it much more suspcious if the aritcle was changed...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
News articles about this on the web are being removed -- i just checked 5-10 more articles and they have all gone already; this is suspicious. It does not mention the government negligence that is my own opinion.

Fox

top topics

join