It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domestic Military Operations At Camp Pendleton?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Domestic Military Operations At Camp Pendleton?

www.blacklistednews.com

For 2 months at Camp Pendleton there have been military operations on an increasing scale and the local news have provided sanitized versions of these ops. With an upcoming attack on Iran and who knows what other nations. A crumbling economy heading for massive inflation, political unrest, police state measures, etc. It's only a matter of time before that tyranny becomes full blown.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Over the past two years I have been seeing an abnormal amount of military activity increasing gradually in the socal area even in relation to prior wars/years. This video talks about what's going on San Diego, but I would wager we get to see the tail end of the exercises in the OC/LA area here. There has been quiet a few Cobras, Blackhawks, Seahawks, Chinooks, F18's, C-130 from time to time too flying over this are which is comprised entirely of homes & businesses. Sometimes I would see them apparently armed too which may just be dummy ordinance, but I would wager sometimes it isn't either judging by where these guys would fly out of, Los Alamitos Naval Weapons Station now an "army training base" despite the Blackhawks are the rarest sight and it's primiarly the naval craft still. Oh I got plenty of pics of the various things flying in & out of the area (including "other") even got some sweet pics of the Coast Guard Dolphins who like to fly from the coast inland.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
my step dad is in the navy, don't know what rank or position he holds but i know he has something to do with the movement and tracking of supplies, and he won't speak about the details. he recently went down to san diego from washington. i can try to see if he knows anything about the recent movement in military aircraft. i've been hearing a lot of jets (not sure what models) lately about every 2 or so days. if i find out any good deatails ill post...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well I live about three miles from Naval Air Station North Island and a big chunk of the Pacific Fleet, and I can't say I have noticed any upsurge in military activity. Both of our carriers (Nimitz and Reagan) are in port, there don't seem to be any more F-18's or transports coming out of North Island (from which the SEAL teams deploy, among other things) than usual, the Marine air activity at Mirimar MCAS doesn't seem unusually busy.

I also know a few currently serving personnel here, and none of them have been put on any unusual alert that I am aware of.

Of course they're not supposed to blab about that kind of thing anyway

I trust the .gov (especially the current Administration) about as far as I can throw it, but I think this report is questionable & alarmist. Here in San Diego there is always a lot of military activity, the Navy and Marines have a huge presence here. But it actually seemed like there was more air activity a month or so ago than there is now.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe in San Diego it's not unusual to see some of that stuff, but flying over Orange County kind of is. They wings of helis & the F18's generally come up from the South too. We used to get much more traffic in this area when El Toro was open, but since that closed things got scarce for awhile until recently. As far as being "alarmist" we've been hearing that for how many years now? And what kind of situation are we in now in the US (or the world for that matter)?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe I am just suffering from "worry fatigue," but I've had people telling me something big was "imminent" since my first day on ATS.

I've gotten a bit skeptical over the years

Yeah we see this stuff all the time in San Diego.

Between all the bases around the harbor, Mirimar, Pendelton... the Navy and Marines are everywhere here.

I see F-18's, C-130's, and Seahawk helos almost every single day.

Today I saw what looked to be a GE414 engine from an F-18 on a flatbed on I-8, and I saw another flatbed hauling an AAV on the 163 a few days ago. Last week I watched an Arleigh Burke DDG and a Ticonderoga class CG passing the ocean liners' berths on their way back into port.

Just an everyday-type occurrence around here.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have a daughter stationed at Ft. Campbell Kentucky and her unit is in SoCal right now preparing for deployment into Afghanistan. It's not some sneaky plan, it's just their time to rotate in.

At least that's what I'm being told. Those bastards better not start a war with Iran and ship her there. It's scary enough that she's going to Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If it's all so routine, then why would they not let civilians watch this time as opposed to all the other times? Terrorists
? Why is homeland security scoping out the rest stops? Trying to catch the crazy-Quidas while they're taking a piss and having some chilli-cheese strips from the snack stand? oh wait they said they aren't actually using or even going in the bathroom huh, just writing things down....

yeah sure sounds "routine", I see that all the time in California :p

Do you really think they would tell the grunts what's going on and why exactly? Especially considering the war in Iraq makes a perfect alibi to conduct "exercises" over residential area to prepare for Iraq.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If you're heading North on the I-15 freeway from San Diego, right past Escondido on the Deer Springs Road exit, there is military personnel on a piece of dirt land that they have placed military vehicles and tents on. There is a military officer stationed there 24/7 sitting out in front of the tent with a laptop. From the opening of the tent there is a camera pointed out towards the street. There is an AMPM close by, and when I asked the clerk inside what was going on, he said that they were moving equipment from one place to another. I researched it a bit and came up with this news story:

www.nctimes.com...

DEER SPRINGS ---- A military checkpoint has been set up beside an onramp to Interstate 15 as part of a massive joint Army-Navy logistics exercise that involves moving people and equipment from Hawaii to Fort Irwin near Barstow, Army Sgt. 1st Class David Gillespie said. (see article for more)

The operation is called "Exercise Pacific Strike."

I have also recently witnessed large amounts of flatbed semi-trucks carrying military equipment on the surrounding freeways (78, 15). My fiancee saw many military personnel on military vehicles completely decked out in camos and helmets manning these vehicles as well. I have seen a MORE THAN USUAL level of military activity around me lately, and cant help but think about:

Martial Law

Iran

NAU

Rex-84

False Flag Terror

and countless other ATS topics.

PaRaNoIa

I will take pictures soon and post them. Give me a day or two.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If ANYONE lives in the Escondido, vista, san marcos, fallbrook, temecula area, please U2U me if you want to meet up to interview and take pictures of this installation on deer springs road. I'm available anytime AFTER 6:00pm mon-fri and all day on the weekend.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Oh... And they will be there until Aug 3rd, so lets make this quick.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Having lived in Pendleton and going to back to live in Pendleton in 14 days. It's nothing out of the normal... Wait they actually were handing out "how to put the man down" pamplets the other month.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I went to take a picture today, but they are gone. No tent, no anything. The papers said they'd be gone Aug. 3rd. WTF?

new topics

top topics

join