It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Crop Circle Passes Reality Test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The Canadian Crop Circle Research Network has received the results of tests by renown crop circle researcher Nancy Talbott on a seven-circle barley formation found in Edmonton, Alberta in 1999. The clay from the circles shows a significant increase in the degree of crystallization, which is seen only in rock which has been exposed to massive pressure and heat over thousands of years. This increase in crystallization has never before been reported in surface soil.

The study, funded by Laurance Rockefeller, used scientists who knew nothing about the crop circle phenomenon at the time they did the tests, so that they could remain objective. They examined clay soil in the crop circles, in an attempt to find out what kind of heat and energy it was exposed to. If a normal form of heat high enough to crystallize the soil had been present, it would have destroyed the crop.

Canadian Crop Circle Passes Reality Test

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is some pretty exciting news in the field of crop circle research.

What do you guys make of this finding? Does it add validity to crop circle research? Or does it provide even more questions?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I personally think crop circles are bunk....the work of pranksters, and has been easily duplicated many times... Just way to much evidence for it being the work of man....

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think many ARE fake, what percentage? who knows. But a portion, are probably real like this one.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Many are fake...But they can be proven fake.

Some cannot be proven fake.
Some have weird circumstances involved, and thigns that ar just plain freaky and that could not have been done by a bunch of pranksters such as this one.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I personally think crop circles are bunk....the work of pranksters, and has been easily duplicated many times... Just way to much evidence for it being the work of man....

Holy crap. REALLY? Please share this "evidence" with those of us researching the phenomenon. I was under the impression that the scientific method counted for something. I guess I must be wrong.

I worked with Nancy Talbott on this project in preparing it for the web, so I've gone over it many many times.
Clearly human beings are NOT making many of these formations. If they are, they are using some energy force unknown to science.

Do your homework, then make up your mind... not the other way around!

Sorry if I come off a bit harsh, but if you all knew how much effort was put into preparing this report, you would likely make an effort to at least read it before spouting out an ignorant opinion declaring it to be "bunk."

Incidentally, the night after the report was uploaded to the BLT website, somebody hacked the DNS entry so it could not be viewed. What a coincidence! NOT.

Peace out,

+Jammer

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I haven't seen vary many proven fake

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think some are real, but a low percentage. I remember years ago, there was a crop circle 'proven' to be real and the makers (human) showed how they did it.

However, believing that these are real or not should be irrelevant as long as you believe the source.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
SDI systems can make crop circles.

the idea that they found crystallization supports the idea that a a laser was used to make the intricate symbolic formations, and with very good accuracy, might I add.

but since it was funded by a piece of # rockefeller, all you will hear is that bs about how it wouldve happened by an immense amount of pressure. OH shut it already. i can hear you laughing all the way to your own bank, you asswipe.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
crop circles could be made from some kind of UNKNOWN energy from inside the earth.??

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, sorry but I too believe crop circles are a hoax. We already know for sure many of them are fake as some of the fakers have been caught or come forward. Obviously these guys are talented and resourceful that do these, so it doesn't suprise me that they fool researchers. There's also the possibility that someones doing some funny stuff with a satellite or aircraft with some kind of unknown weapon or device.

As far as some being made by some other intelligence? Not likely but it's possible. I guess they could do it from a space craft or their secret moonbase etc.

Fact is we have caught people doing them Red Handed, we have not caught anything else. Until someone puts up a video of crop circle being formed by ET's or just appearing out of thin air I don't give the ET theory much merit.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Outsider.

There is a quite famous video of a crop circle being formed by a couple of floating spheres.

It looks really good, although I personally think it is fake because of the reaction of the camera man. "oh, wow, look at that", rather than "FUKK ME!! WHAT THE FUKK IS IT!! I CANT FUKKIN BELIEVE THIS!!!!"

Anyway, I have just had a guick google for it but nothing came up immediately, I suggest getting it off KAzaa.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Outsider.

There is a quite famous video of a crop circle being formed by a couple of floating spheres.

It looks really good, although I personally think it is fake because of the reaction of the camera man. "oh, wow, look at that", rather than "FUKK ME!! WHAT THE FUKK IS IT!! I CANT FUKKIN BELIEVE THIS!!!!"

Anyway, I have just had a guick google for it but nothing came up immediately, I suggest getting it off KAzaa.

is this it:
spacejay.com...

I'm not sure if it is the one you mentioned or not, that's just one that I know of

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

jra

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm a believer that crop circles are made by regular people. I haven't seen one pic of a crop circle that couldn't have been done by people. But i must say that video sure was interesting. I've seen other videos of white things flying around, but they always looked like birds to me. I'd say those are too, but that's interesting with the formation forming under them like that. Though that's not impossible to do with some video editing. Any higher quality videos of this out there?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I am stunned. Not about crop circles, but about the pure ignorance floating around in here. It is so apparent that most of you have never even read a single book on the subject, much less done any real research. You've formed an opinion, and then searched for ways to support it rather than look at it from an open mind....pretty sad

This is a terrible way to search for truth.

If you all think they're fake, so be it. If you have an open mind, DO SOME REAL RESEARCH BEFORE YOU FORM YOUR OPINION!

www.bltresearch.com...
www.lovely.clara.net...
www.cropcircle-archive.com...
www.temporarytemples.co.uk...
www.cropcircleresearch.com...
www.cccrn.ca...

I'm done here. Good luck to you all.

+Jammer

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
jammerman...

Before I get on about your project...

Wiltshire (Where I live) is supposed to be one of the biggest hot spots in the world for crop circles; and I know for a fact that about 99.9% of them down here are done by hoaxers - but down here, they aren't seen as hoaxes; there seen as art. Everybody down here knows their purpose, and probably know the people who do them too.

But, I don't think they are made by the old plank of wood method - it would just take too long for some of these very complex designs. Plus they don't leave marks behind, also I have heard that a lot of radiation is left plus little balls of steel or something.

Now, I have seen a documentary that claimed to have found out how these people are making them, and how they leave the radiation, etc - they did a reconstruction. But they only managed to do a simple poxy circle in 4-5 hours!

So if they are all done by humans, they have a much better method.
I don't think all of them are done by humans - but I don't really have any idea what else could be doing them. All I know is all the weird facts about them - the radiation, the bits of metal left behind, the helicopters that seem to hover around the area afterwords or before, etc.

I do reckon however, some people do know who or what is creating the ones left over from the humans theory - perhaps the government know? Who knows.

Now about your project... It sounds very interesting, and certainly important. It is very weird about the attack on the DNS records - talk about coincidence!

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by MetalHead]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Okay, so apparently aliens come down, they take over our world, take human form, anally probe us, kill our live stock and then...make pretty pictures in crops!!!

Incredibly I find the idea of crop circles the most ridiculous. I'd love to be proved wrong though, I just haven't seen anything as of yet that's led me to believe it's a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I've always considered most crop circles to be hoaxes, one just has to look what some of them look like: the alien face, the one with the dna helix, the car, etc.

And frankly, that's fine, nothing wrong with a few friends going out and making art instead of trouble.

It's also fascinating to me, that we humans like to attribute some of our own work to et's simply because we have difficulty comprehending how such a feat was accomplished.

How could we possibly move 2 and a half million stones weighing an avergage of 2.5 tons each to make a pyramid? Surely someone helped.

How could such a pefect circle appear overnight without any traces? Surely something did so.

And on and on. personally, I think we don't give our race enough credit for sheer creativity in such areas: perhaps 100,000 slaves could actually build the pyramids in 30 years. Man has been known to make wonderfull, and huge, things! Look at some of the various temples throughout the world built at various times in our history.

That being said, some circles may be of unknown origin. Oddly enough, the crop circle video

www.abovetopsecret.btinternet.co.uk...

is one of my favorites.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'd say there are two sides to the story. Crop circles have been recreated by people. However, there has also been information that has proved a slight few, and might I say slight few, to be non-human made because of different reasons. I saw a show where they showed how many people made them. Some make them by getting a board and some rope. They apparently tie the ends of the rope to each side of the bored then step on the board while walking in a circular motion and push the crops down. There have been some crazy patterns also, but the slight few that have been found to be 'ufo' made, have only been in simple circular patterns.

Anyway, I'm just rambling on here, but that's the view I have of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here's a link to a summary/primer to why hoaxing does NOT explain this phenomenon.

theconversation.org...

As for some of you who seem to automatically assume that it has to be ET's if humans aren't doing it, you assume too much.
Maybe ET's are doing it, but the fact that humans aren't doesn't make that so. That's just faulty reasoning.

Do some research, find out what's really going on. Don't look at just ONE aspect of the phenomenon (e.g. geometric complexity). Combine different elements that are displayed and put them together like puzzle pieces. Very quickly you will see that humans are not responsible for many of them, although they do like to try to make some on occasion.

Also, remember that because someone tells you they made it, doesn't mean they did. Doug and Dave in the early 90's said they made all of them. When they were questioned as to "How" they couldn't figure it out and retracted most of their stories. Of course, by then, the damage had been done and people had become disillusioned with the phenomenon.

Is the military making them with satelites or laser technology? Perhaps. But why would they do that in such a public area in specific patterns at specific times? Why would they go out and hoax formations on the ground as the British Military was caught doing and try to cover up what the military is itself doing?
Why would they incorporate sacred geometry and communication that speaks to conscious awakening and peace?
I wouldn't rule out that the miliary doesn't have technology capable of creating something similar (e.g. alien face), but the sacred knowledge and spiritual symbology (from every major religion around the planet) being displayed doesn't resonate with military objectives and tactics.

READ people, LEARN people. Open you mind first though or you'll only see what you decided at the beginning. (This is true about spirituality too)

Peace,

+Jammer

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by jammerman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join